It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC - We've Reached The End of Antibiotics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Let me just say that the patient is also to blame. In their every day life these people may be perfectly pleasant. However, the second they become sick they are the most demanding and entitled people in the world. Even if they're suffering from a virus they won't be happy until they're prescribed a Z-Pack. The current breed of overprotective parents doesn't help either.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I once tried a extreme stunt on my bike (this was back before people got paid for it) and received a pretty nasty road rash on my leg. It stung quite a bit so I went home to have my Mom look at it. She's a RN (Registered Nurse), but must have been distracted that day.

She was cleaning the wound with a damp cloth and didn't look at what tube of stuff she was grabbing out of the medicine Cabinet. It wasn't Neosporin...it was Ben-Gay! WOW! And I thought I was in pain before. LOL

I also stepped on a nail retrieving the cattle one day (it was buried in the manure) and all Grandma did was wash it with rubbing alcohol, give me a clean pair of socks and send me right back out with the admonishment of watch where I step.

Ahhhh, the good old days. They were rough, but fun.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You have a point there. The fight must be exhausting for some doctors but this doesn't account for all prescribed antibiotics. These people were the ones keeping abreast of new information and did nothing. Free samples handed out, giving them without request. They knew about resistance a decade ago. Some docs (in my experience newer to the profession) put up a fight and even recommend stuff like rest and chicken noodle soup - refused to prescribe without lab work. Others were handing them out readily. I would attribute that to wanting to relieve their patients (caring), and some of what you say (don't want to deal with whiney people).

Allowing the food industry to use a medicine so they could have larger animals and not lose some to disease should have never happened. I truly don't think we would have seen this so soon had it not been for that decision.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My ATS mind led straight down that path.

If they want to continue controlling us, they have to control all possible life saving
drugs.

The elderly and the young are the most vulnerable and most expendable. They are considered useless eaters by TPTB, so they won't waste their time or resources on them.

Wonder what the next recall will be.

Heads up.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

ZeussusZ
reply to post by TDawgRex

MRSA has been in hospitals for over a decade now. It was meant to be the end of the world when they discovered it back then.

My brother-in laws Mother went in for a biopsy last week, they used a tube into the lung, that night she got really sick and two days latter last week she was dead from a MRSA Staff infection :-(

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

TDawgRex

ZeussusZ
reply to post by TDawgRex

MRSA has been in hospitals for over a decade now. It was meant to be the end of the world when they discovered it back then.

MRSA is pretty much a "catch-all" term. Some they can deal with, others?, not so much.

It seems to me to be the new gangrene for the most part. Hack off the afflicted part because there is nothing we can do about it.

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection is caused by a strain of staph bacteria that's become resistant to the antibiotics commonly used to treat ordinary staph infections.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Then there's things that are nearly totally resistant anyway, like acinetobacter and TB.

Luckily, brilacidin and PPMOs can kill nearly any bacteria or fungus and they can't become immune to either.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Star and flag OP this is horrifying. One of my family members contracted MRSA while spending only half a day visiting another dying relative in the hospital. This family member explained it was extremely painful and hard to get rid of. It is only a matter of time. I have only taken antibiotics 4 times in my life. I was taught in school you don't run to the Dr to get them for every little thing and that people were doing such. I was taught in school that what is happening is what would happen.

If you go in to a hospital you will notice hand sanitizes next to the elevator. I went in with a friends family to visit a dying patient 3 months ago. Those containers were all but empty. Its code to have them. Whats worse is no one I saw coming and going even used or attempted to use the hand sanitizer in the containers and they are there specifically for MRSA. I had to tell people to use them. They had no idea. MRSA is serious, its painful, its life threatening, and can be contagious to those who can carry it.

Everyone should educate themselves about this if they plan on using a hospital in their life. Most of us will.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: he had childhood vaccinations

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I wonder how many people are collectively thinking "called it"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

My condolences.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by FlyersFan

Now all that is needed is for a vaccine resistant flu bug to send people to the hospital where they will pick up the resistant bacteria and BAM!

Hmmm.

After the ACA kicks in the only ones with the money to even go to the hospital will be the 1%ers.

Sounds like a good thing to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Lets go at this again, just to be very clear what is going on. This is 100% the truth, and it should be obvious to everyone.

When was the last time you or your child had a serious bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throat and took amoxyllin and recovered quickly, after being sick for a long time? For 3 in our family it was since summer. Father, mother and me.

Antibiotics work and save lives and stop torture. And stop kids from missing weeks and weeks of school.

BUT THEY HATE THAT AND DON'T WANT THIS SO THEY MANUFACTURE DISEASE AND LIE ABOUT ANTIBIOTICS IN ORDER TO TORTURE HUMANITY BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY VERY EVIL AND RITUALLY SACRIFICE EVERYONE AND LIKE SUFFERING ENORMOUSLY AND DISEMPOWERING PEOPLE>

Don't believe them, tell them to get rid of their manmade virus's and to bugger off! Or arrest them, thats what I'm waiting for their arrests.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My ATS mind led straight down that path.

If they want to continue controlling us, they have to control all possible life saving
drugs.

The elderly and the young are the most vulnerable and most expendable. They are considered useless eaters by TPTB, so they won't waste their time or resources on them.

Wonder what the next recall will be.

Heads up.

@ control and the known as EA*RTH powers that be.
From 1z observation tptb can be associated with a variety of corporate-cosmic-gov-religious entities that if not clearly recognized are socially fused into a single group that then is labeled as tptb. Some within this group may be responsible for the harms felt upon EA*RTH and as well some may not be...
But to combine the group and then label all as responsible within this recognized/unrecognized group at fault due to subjective understanding to 1 can cause negative affects which may or can halt potential Services To Others STO, due to fear and ignorance.

So is they a group Aware or parts of different groups aware? Why other parts may not be unaware but don't participate in speculated nefarious activities...

If there are some who may not be unaware but wish to support positively, they are being mentally casted into the same nefarious labeled social group tptb. That is following the premise that the group is not operating as one with all aware.
If this is the case then the good in spirit w/power are hard to be acknowledged or SEEn because they are associated with other potential nefarious behaving groups. Which may make it harder for them to help overall due to fear being associated with a particular group...

1 doesn't know what the next recall will be? But if there are some who intentionally are causing self infliction upon the species or even ENERGY groups within this dimension / sector of the universe then... hopefully they don't recognize too late the potential Mirrors needed to reflect those potential nefarious projections back upon.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

beezzer
Big pharma spends billions every year looking for new drugs. They defray that cost with their current crop of drugs.
I'm not defending big pharma here, just looking at things practically.

I blame the hand-sanitizers. Those home anti-bacterial soaps. They create a perfect environment to make resistant bacteria.

We've "cleaned" ourselves to death.

Those really just make bacteria resistant to sanitizers, if anything, not antibiotics.

No, the problem lies with a class of people whom I consider to be the lowest of the scum, in a bucket with Monsanto execs, war profiteers, rapists, and White Sox fans...people who mis-use antibiotics. Whether by taking them for non-bacterial infections or worst of all, not finishing their prescription, thereby becoming potential walking bioweapon production facilities.

Do the comparisons seem inappropriate? They shouldn't. Many of our friends and neighbors this, and most likely some ATS members as well. Someday, each of those people likely will be partially responsible for the deaths of.billions of people.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Pimpintology
If you go in to a hospital you will notice hand sanitizes next to the elevator. I went in with a friends family to visit a dying patient 3 months ago. Those containers were all but empty. Its code to have them.

It's sloppy on the part of the hospitals. Last time I was in the emergency room, a inner city woman brought her sick child in. (The inner city uses the hospitals for free health care ... they can't be turned away and they don't ever pay). The kid threw up all over the floor. She had the flu or something. About 3 hours later when I was done in the ER I came out into the waiting room and the kids throw up was still there. Full of flu/stomach bug germs.

I hate hospitals. When you combine the germs that are in them with the medical mistakes doctors make all the time .... YIKES ..... death traps! Don't use them unless there is no choice.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
think about this for a second... You carry money in your wallet or credit cards and just where is your wallet located? About 4-5 inches away from your anus.... Food for thought..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is how the Zombpoc starts... Just sayin...

Mutated little devils~

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Do you all realize that MRSA has been around for a long time? it has changed and grown more resilient to antibiotics.
Also did you know that one in three of us are natural carriers of it? and most people have it on their skin 100% of the time.
No I didn't know that. My source says one in 100, where did you get one in three?

Understanding MRSA

MRSA is spread by contact. So, you could get MRSA by touching another person who has it on the skin. Or you could get it by touching objects that have the bacteria on them. MRSA is carried by about 1% of the population, although most of them aren't infected.

I know of both doctors and people who over-medicate and prescribe antibiotics for viral infections where they do no good and can do harm by breeding super-bacteria. The people can be excused to a small extent but the doctors cannot. They know or should know about the problem and should be educating their patients about it instead of prescribing antibiotics for viral infections.

Probably worse is the rampant use of antibiotics in animals whether they are sick or not. Eating those dead animals is my only source of antibiotics which I'd rather avoid but I don't eat much meat anymore so I get a limited dose.

I don't know how much antibacterial soap is to blame, but it seems menacing to me and I'd never allow that. I also bought a house where the owners forgot to take their antibacterial soap out of the bathroom when they packed up. I didn't even notice it was antibacterial, but I started using it to wash up and I had a reaction to it (red and dry cracked skin) which is unusual for me because I never have reactions to any chemicals). After I had the reaction, that's when I noticed it was antibacterial, though I have no idea why I reacted to it, if it was the antibacterial or some other ingredient.

I didn't like the idea of antibacterial soap before that incident and now I like it even less.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

727Sky
reply to post by beezzer

Bacteria and its' evolutionary processes has ben given a wonderful place to evolve in all the animals we give antibiotics to. I have complained that the same process is going on with GMOs that contain bug and weed killer. They will just end up making stronger weeds and bugs. Short sighted when the way the world of no seeums is considered.

Actually that isn't a "evolutionary process" it is the built in ability of most living things to adjust itself to a certain degree to survive, it can only go so far due to DNA limitations. Real Evolution would be if it changed into something that is a completely different animal type, which has never been observed and never did happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

beezzer
Big pharma spends billions every year looking for new drugs. They defray that cost with their current crop of drugs.
I'm not defending big pharma here, just looking at things practically.

I blame the hand-sanitizers. Those home anti-bacterial soaps. They create a perfect environment to make resistant bacteria.

We've "cleaned" ourselves to death.

Why don't they use steam heat in the hospitals to kill the germs and bacteria. This way there is no resistance in the future. As a matter of fact everyone should use it at home etc etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join