It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hosea 13:14 prophecy (Bible) - The redeemed from death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The harvest and the Hosea 13:14 prophecy.
Hosea
13:14 I will ransom them (the sheeps) from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance (for the goats) shall be hid from mine eyes.
THE WHEAT AND THE TARES
THE SHEEPS AND THE GOATS
THE MEEK AND THE VIOLENT
ABEL AND CAIN
ADAM+EVE AND SATAN+EVE
The harvest is indeed the separation
between the wicked and the just, (the tares and the wheat)
The two seeds
danielxii.tripod.com...
Genesis and the resurrection of the dead (The end of the death)
danielxii.tripod.com...
the immortal beings here are not only Michael (or Jesus) and Gabriel (the harvesters (the angels ) ) but they that will be as one, (John)
being as one by means of faith they will be brothers of Jesus and in consecuence Sons of God,
Gospel of Thomas (nc "apocryphal")
111 Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will roll up in your presence, and whoever is living from the living one will not see death."
John
17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

justified not by deeds but by faith on the Truth,
in consecuense none of them that are (or will be) as one will taste death, in consecuense all of them are immortal (redeemed from death)
Prophecy Bible O.T. Hosea 13:14 (the wise);
See: Daniel 12 and the resurrection of the dead.
geocities.com...
Daniel 12 - The resurrection of the dead,
The redeemed from death, The everlasting justice,
The great trouble time, The marriage of Christ, The Last Adam and the Last Eve, The woman of the twelve stars of revelation 12 is understood here to be the Last Eve, not Mary.

APOCALYPSE 12 ( REVELATION 12)- THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB

danielxii.tripod.com...
DANIEL 7 - THE POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE, (time, times and the dividing of a time - (training (7)) )
danielxii.tripod.com...

WHEN THE TRANSGRESSORS ARE COME TO THE FULL

danielxii.tripod.com...
More information

danielxii.tripod.com...
--
Research was made by: Jos� Galindo
Lima- Per�

[edit on 16-11-2004 by cortejador7]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
+ Explicit : Hosea 13:14 prophecy and the
(hid) Gospel of Thomas passages: 1,11 and 111
( non canon gospel )
Revelation 12:7 - The angels are the reapers

Revelation
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Matthew

13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Description:
How is then the garbage (the tares )?
-At the end times you will select the garbage (the tares) and just burn it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the book of Hosea.

Am I just reading my bible wrong, or what?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have found none but me that relates the woman
of revelation 12 to a woman in the flesh and in the earth,
they relate her to Mary or
the Church.

1) to Mary: Impossible:why? a) the 1st step to revert the 1st fall was done
to be born from a virgen b) the pendind step is to marry a virgen believer woman
i mean a last Eve.

2) to The Church: impossible: why?
a) It were redundant : The remnant of her seed and she herself
b) It is written :
I will call her , she the one i love, she, whom was not my loved
and I will call people of mine those that were not my people.

Making two excluding assertions.

danielxii.tripod.com...

[edit on 18-11-2004 by cortejador7]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The true Christianity is dual:

geocities.com...

for the true Christianity there are not but these:

wicked or just:

Psalms 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
37:31 The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
Proverbs
10:31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
10:32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked [speaketh] frowardness.

a) PEACE AND JUSTICE :
The only way to reach peace and justice is to belong to a world where there are no wicked. (the tares must be burned..)

danielxii.tripod.com...

The wicked are not capable of keeping justice for this:
it is written: "there is no peace for the wicked."
Isaiah 48:22 [There is] no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

b) It is evident:

The wicked tree : fruits of evil.
The righteous tree : Fruits of good.

c) the source of this problem is described (with a parable) in

Genesis
3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This enmity is made clear when cain killed his half-brother Abel,

Genesis
4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee [shall be] his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: [Am] I my brother's keeper?
4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Enmity: Enmity between the righteous and the wicked.

the wicked's weapons are these : all kind of injustice and lies.

God is not a man that lies.
If God had lied ; between cain and Abel were never had been
that enmity.

d) Everlasting Justice:

The tares (the seed of satan , the cain ones)
when destroyed will bring fruits of everlasting Justice.

Isaiah
10:21 The remnant shall return, [even] the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
10:22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, [yet] a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. 10:23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

The revenge of the righteous (The revenge of Abel - the seed of both
of Adam and Eve)
the enmity that God spoke of in Genesis will have
only one seed prevail:

Psalms
110:1 David.> The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
110:3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill [the places] with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
110:7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

danielxii.tripod.com...

I created a website , more information :
danielxii.tripod.com...

Here : Jose Galindo
profiles.yahoo.com...

( Single and looking )

top topics

join