It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 people killed in Brooklyn NY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

And they got the scumbag alive. good.Text
reply to post by winofiend

No, that is not good.
He will get a public defender,at least one trial, maybe more,and several appeals-if found guilty.
This will cost us, the taxpayers, at least five figures.
Then we get to keep paying for the rest of HIS life...where he'll get three square meals a day, free education, including college if he wants! Free medical, free housing...you get the picture. We spend over one million dollars on each person that gets a life sentence,with lawyer, court and living costs...and then they still get out of jail eventually!
It costs over two million dollars if the criminal gets a death sentence by the time it's all said and done.
Criminals in the USA often live much better than a good portion of the working class..if said working class can find a job.
I think it's a crying shame he's alive- not because of how much I'll have to pay to give him a comfortable, albeit confined, life- but because we have way too many people like him polluting the earth.
Ms. Nugget

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
We don't know the whole story.

The nanny.

Nanny malfunctions are chief among New Yorker's worst fears, and concerns.

Last year, one done killed all the kids. Slit their throats while mom was out and dad was on a plane. They were close friends until that happened. They took trips together to The Dominican Republic, and everything. But it turned out the nanny was just jealous of their evil riches.

The snake.

Sometimes, the snake is the sole perp. A little while back, the kids who were at a sleepover at a friend's house were all killed by the snake. It got in their room through the ducts. Killed 'em all.

Does the guy work for 'government', or with any of their mainstream propaganda networks?

That can become complicated.

The latest NWO craze is for the police to have their radio communiques encrypted, because they have stuff to hide. It is now impossible to legally monitor their doings in smalltown USA, because some of the citizens were being spied on by cops, and they were aware of it. Now, with the coming forced-aids roundup™ (obama-care), they'll be gushing all sorts of sensitive 'medical information' back and forth between cops and gamekeepers. So, they passed some slick new laws, and stuff, to protect us. Like in canada.

We'll just have to wait till they hammer out the story.

# 72

edit on 27-10-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

This is so horrible,so sad.
I remember a time in my country,some years ago,when there were what seemed like a plague of family murders,a lot of these family murders were commited by white men,but not exclusively,and many of these who killed themselves and their families were cops/ex-cops.
From what I read at the time,it came across that these were mostly depressed people,who did not see a future for themselves+their families,or seemed to believe that without them,their families may be left vulnerable+destitute,so they decided to leave here+take their entire families along.

I would always think,at such times,that this is a selfish reasoning-even a degree of arrogance involved-people adapt,after all-had the murderer of his family been killed in a car wreck/was electrocuted/drowned-the family would have jolly well just Had to manage,as families do when the father is murdered or dies by fatal accident or illness-and women are a lot tougher than some most men give them credit for-especially if they have children depending on them.The survivors cope.So yes,to me such an arbitrary decision made for one's family is wrong,imo.
The depths of major depression is Hell,though,so I am sure it can affect the mindset of some,to where they genuinely believe they are doing their families a service by removing then from this world-still-i myself do not believe that any one individual has the right to play God with the lives of even their nearest+most beloved,based just upon their own conviction that they are better off dead+the rest of the family would not be able to cope,so they should follow along out of here.I have no problem with the concept of requested euthanasia from some one who is suffering from painful and incurable condition/disease that is going to kill them anyway-but I do not believe you get to decide for others.As far as leaving here prematurely,no one can stop one-but one should not want to drag others along on one's way out of here-that is wrong.

Like all family murders,a heartbreaking tragedy,this.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nothing on the news.
It wasn't done with a gun, so they can't exploit it for some self serving purpose, so I guess it's not news worthy.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ni Hao,

This is absolutely tragic.
I know it's wrong to kill someone to demonstrate that killing is wrong...but sometimes an exception must be made.
Since the children are the future, all child-killers, child-rapists or child-exploiters should be removed from the face of the planet for the sake of humanity.
Harm a child?
Forfeit your right to breath.
No wasting of tax dollars.
No incarceration.
No "three strikes rule"...one chance only.
You blow that chance and there's no reprieve.
Spend one dollar...buy a nice shiney bullet...and then just put it in them.
End of story.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Americans dependency on guns has made them weak. How the hell does one man go around stabbing people and not one of them does anything about it. PATHETIC

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
Americans dependency on guns has made them weak. How the hell does one man go around stabbing people and not one of them does anything about it. PATHETIC

This happened inside a home. I doubt the neighbors even knew what was happening until the police arrived. Also, this guy apparently was not the father of the children, but a cousin.

Link

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

You are mistaken.
It's America's dependancy on a corrupt nanny state that makes them weak.
And it's not "pathetic"...it's a result of comprehensive prisoner acclimation programs run by it's media, schools, military, entertainment and leadership.
What you are witnessing is "learned helplessness"...

"Learned helplessness is the condition of a human or animal that has learned to behave helplessly, failing to respond even though there are opportunities for it to help itself by avoiding unpleasant circumstances or by gaining positive rewards. Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and related mental illnesses may result from a perceived absence of control over the outcome of a situation. Organisms that have been ineffective and less sensitive in determining the consequences of their behavior are defined as having acquired Learned Helplessness."

Most people don't even realize this has been done to them...they are victems.
Yes, the situation is outrageous but cursing out others does not alleviate the problem.
It only makes it worse.

-Amitaba-
edit on 27-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 27-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Another Typo

edit on 27-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Error

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Harm a child?
Forfeit your right to breath.
No wasting of tax dollars.
No incarceration.
No "three strikes rule"...one chance only.
You blow that chance and there's no reprieve.
reply to post by Eryiedes

Unless, of course, you're employed by the corporate technofascist police state.
They're only doing their job.

# 73

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This looks to be an Asian killing, so maybe it has something to with the traditional ways. And it was relative who killed the family, not the father. I'm guessing the relative was on the female side. The father came home to find area cordoned off by police. It's in the news now.

news.yahoo.com...

"One report said a machete and scissors were taken from the building as evidence."

So doesn't look like it was just some kitchen knife.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

vor78

Onslaught2996

This happened inside a home. I doubt the neighbors even knew what was happening until the police arrived. Also, this guy apparently was not the father of the children, but a cousin.

Link

Sharia? Honor killing? Also there are people who completey snap. Wow. Those beautiful chldren's faces, just no words, how could anyone do that?
edit on 27-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I found the commemts section to one account of this story full of gun/knife arguments so it's clear what is on the top of peoples minds when crimes are committed. I see it as a knife being more emotionally charged (takes a lot more to stab someone). Whatever the cause, this guy was determined and thoroughly detached at the time from his victims. Domestic dispute with kids defending mom; unable to care for family so saw as only way out? I'm sure we will find out.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

I agree. It is a vary sad day in Brooklyn. But, as it is mentioned, no gun, no media circus. If the MSM would mention this, the pro gun folks would say, gun control does not work. Either way, gun or knife, the world lost 4 children.

Now fry the bugger. Shoot him, slice him, whatever. Sick man.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This clearly shows right here- that if anything- people are sick.

I dont know what can cause a person to snap this bad- and I have seen some messed up things myself.

Whoever did it- needs to be released from their human bonds as well.

Gun-knife-wooden stick- plastic bag- irrelevant at that point.
Although as someone mentioned- it takes a really messed up person to brutally stab PEOPLE like that.

If you are going to kill me- make it quick- not slow, painful, and brutal. Im sure the family wished the same. HAVING TO WITNESS SOMEONETHING SO BRUTAL RIGHT BEFORE YOUR OWN BRUTAL DEATH. I just couldnt imagine.
Sick-Sick-Sick.

Make it a quick trial- and make his execution as slow as he made theirs.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There has been a change, an ever increasing intensity of etheric energy. Some people cant't handle it. Some people are trojan viruses that when activated , completed a covert program of violent disruption.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

ROFL.... I was SOOOO waiting for the gun argument at some point. You surely didn't disappoint.

And for knife attacks, they are extremely common in a country that has some of the strictest gun laws in the world!

online.wsj.com...

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now, if New York might have less evasive gun laws, this women could have capped this idiot before he harmed their children...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think this is the same story.

www.foxnews.com...

Appears it was a cousin of the father that killed them all when the father was at work.

Horrible story...they should have curbed him and kicked his head in when they pulled him outside.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lets hope he gets death. If not lets hope they put him in gen. pop.

Then film him for the rest of his life, which if it was in gen. pop. will be very short!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join