It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PDF on The Vimanika Shastra FREE TO VIEW VERY RARE!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hidden-reality.co.il...

Found the english trasnlation for a very rare book called the vimanika shastra, this is were the wright brothers got the insructions to build their aircraft from when india was a colony they werent allowed science advances and the british took control of it and sent it to america to the wright brothers.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
the wright brothers got their concept from ancient india texts? I didn't know that - if that is true, that certainly is an EXTREMELY interesting/important part of history. very neat

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

supermarket2012
the wright brothers got their concept from ancient india texts? I didn't know that - if that is true, that certainly is an EXTREMELY interesting/important part of history. very neat

yes it was covered up because of colonialism and because they tried to keep western superiority
it was another time back then

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The pdf refers to a "channelled text".

What does that mean ?

Telepathic ?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Wow... a text so rare that it's freely available online in PDF form.

...also, it's remarkable that the first flight (1903) relates in any way to the content of a text whose own PDF states that "The fact is, there are no manuscripts of this text prior to 1918, and nobody is claiming that there are."

I take it that Wilbur and Orville knew of this text and its content by... what, prophetic insight?
edit on 26-10-2013 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And its a fact this has made ATS Skunk Works without further ado

S&F op!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My ancestor co funded the wright brothers, Hello NSA!! ;-)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

breadinspector
...this is were the wright brothers got the insructions to build their aircraft...

I doubt this. Do you have evidence to support this claim?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Awen24

Wow... a text so rare that it's freely available online in PDF form.

...also, it's remarkable that the first flight (1903) relates in any way to the content of a text whose own PDF states that "The fact is, there are no manuscripts of this text prior to 1918, and nobody is claiming that there are."

I take it that Wilbur and Orville knew of this text and its content by... what, prophetic insight?
edit on 26-10-2013 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

youre very close minded mate
en.wikipedia.org...
Shāstry was the author of the Vaimānika Shāstra, Talpade is supposed to have constructed Marutsakhā under the guidance of Pandit Subbarāya Shāstry.
the indian institue says its all not possible but its been done and top of that the indian institue has been infilitrated by western ideology which makes it a conflict of interest

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

xuenchen
The pdf refers to a "channelled text".

What does that mean ?

It means that it was written recently (1918), not in ancient times. The claim is that the author got the information from ancient times via channeling.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Galileo400

breadinspector
...this is were the wright brothers got the insructions to build their aircraft...

this came out before the wright brothers did their plane 2 indian scientists made this plane, it was then shipped of to america by the british due to western superiority and british colonialism mate all a racist operation

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Sheesh, turn your brain on. It's all over the net, so calling it rare is hilarious. And it's a modern "chanelled" text. Get real - some charlatan made it up about 100 years ago and you, with the ability to research it, and apply modern knowledge of aerodynamics and engineering fell for it. Hang your head in shame.

And ffs, examine what is describes closely. It. Wont. Fly.

Hindu mythology is fabulous, dont ruin it by spreading ludicrous rubbish. In fact, look up credible translations of these Hindu myths, legends and scriptures. I have, and have read many over and over again - this crud is not in them.... only new age rubbish and the most absolutely hare-brained of hindu nationalists push this.

I'm crying inside that people are stupid enough to fall for this crap. Do a search next time, it's been covered here countless times.

Weep.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

breadinspector

Galileo400

breadinspector

this came out before the wright brothers did their plane 2 indian scientists made this plane, it was then shipped of to america by the british due to western superiority and british colonialism mate all a racist operation

That's not evidence. And, you should improve your punctuation and proof reading so you will seem more credible.
edit on 2013-10-27 by Galileo400 because: removed extra word

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

skalla

Sheesh, turn your brain on. It's all over the net, so calling it rare is hilarious. And it's a modern "chanelled" text. Get real - some charlatan made it up about 100 years ago and you, with the ability to research it, and apply modern knowledge of aerodynamics and engineering fell for it. Hang your head in shame.

And ffs, examine what is describes closely. It. Wont. Fly.

Hindu mythology is fabulous, dont ruin it by spreading ludicrous rubbish. In fact, look up credible translations of these Hindu myths, legends and scriptures. I have, and have read many over and over again - this crud is not in them.... only new age rubbish and the most absolutely hare-brained of hindu nationalists push this.

I'm crying inside that people are stupid enough to fall for this crap. Do a search next time, it's been covered here countless times.

Weep.

2 indian scientists made the plane mate this was BEFORE the wright brothers made theres and there were many witnesses to the plane its now in a mueseum how can you say this is all fake its not mate, western superiority is blinding you from the truth, its the world that has been pulled over your eyes

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Galileo400

breadinspector

Galileo400

breadinspector

That's not evidence. And, you should improve your punctuation and proof reading so you will seem more credible.

...not only is that not evidence, it's not even CORRECT.
It didn't come out before the Wright Brothers built Kitty Hawk. It came out LONG AFTERWARD.
This document did not exist in any print form until 1923. The document itself states this.
The Wright Brothers built Kitty Hawk in 1903.

Let me state it clearly for those in this thread that clearly don't understand.

THIS DOCUMENT POST-DATES THE WRIGHT BROTHERS' FUNCTIONING AIRCRAFT BY 20 YEARS.

Apologies for the caps, but I suspect that the people in this thread who fall for documents like this are probably attracted to caps, and will therefore be more likely to read that sentence.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Awen24

Galileo400

breadinspector

Galileo400

breadinspector

...not only is that not evidence, it's not even CORRECT.
It didn't come out before the Wright Brothers built Kitty Hawk. It came out LONG AFTERWARD.
This document did not exist in any print form until 1923. The document itself states this.
The Wright Brothers built Kitty Hawk in 1903.

Let me state it clearly for those in this thread that clearly don't understand.

THIS DOCUMENT POST-DATES THE WRIGHT BROTHERS' FUNCTIONING AIRCRAFT BY 20 YEARS.

Apologies for the caps, but I suspect that the people in this thread who fall for documents like this are probably attracted to caps, and will therefore be more likely to read that sentence.

mate can you read? you and your ilk cant read it seems
look here from wikipedia "some believe to have constructed and flown India's first unmanned airplane in the year 1895 to a height of 1500 feet" the plane was built in 1895 mate kity hawk came in 1903
the document in printed form came in 1920 maybe but the actual existence of it came prior to that india was under colonoial rule so many documents went unpublished

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

breadinspector

2 indian scientists made the plane mate this was BEFORE the wright brothers made theres and there were many witnesses to the plane its now in a mueseum how can you say this is all fake its not mate, western superiority is blinding you from the truth, its the world that has been pulled over your eyes

Which Indian scientists made it? please provide a credible link to your repeated claim.

However you claimed it was taken away by the US at the behest of the Brits to prevent the Indians advancing.

Why did the Brits give it away to the States and not keep it themselves?

How then did it end up in a Museum and no one knows about it but you???

And you say it is in a museum - please prove this, it should be easy for you. You make a claim, all i want is some evidence.

It's very easy for you to say that western superiority is blinding me yet i'm the one of us two who has read through many Hindu texts due to my love of their literature, history and spirituality long before this rubbish was spread over the net and TV.
When the "Vimanka" craze appeared in places such as ATS i knew straight away how spurious it was - have you gone to the source yourself? And not some self proclaimed "Channeled" creation from 1918, but works that are between a thousand and three thousand plus years old. Go and buy translations by scholars in Sanskrit and read with an impartial mind if you can muster one up, i dare you.

Step outside your own box of fantasy and wishful thinking and do some proper research.

Also, apply some reasoned thinking to the diagrams and descriptions. Just because you want a sci-fi past for the earth, you seem to have switched off your mental faculties. These were clearly created by someone who had seen photos or drawings of an airship/dirigible and the earliest planes and just ran with their assumptions, and those are the best present in a work that claims psychic transmission. You have been hoodwinked by the weakest of material, it's just laughable. No go and do some reading of ancient Hindu texts to prove you are not blinded by western superiority.

I keenly await proof.

edit on 28-10-2013 by skalla because: bbcode fail

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

From the link that you provided, which is ofc wikipedia rather than something more secure and credible:

Shivkar Bapuji Talpade

Shivkar Bāpuji Talpade (1864–1916) and Subbarāya Shāstry were two Indian scientists and Maharashtrian members of the Pathare Prabhu community who, some believe to have constructed and flown India's first unmanned airplane in the year 1895 to a height of 1500 feet

"some believe" is not evidence by any stretch of the imagination.

and your own link states:

However, this claim is not supported factually since its technical basis has been deprecated by researches into the technological feasibility of such flights Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

and

according to a study by researchers at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore,[2] it is not possible to construct such a flying machine

and

contemporary accounts of a successful flight or evidences of such an achievement are scarce and the technical feasibility is highly dubious

also

A model reconstruction of Marutsakhā was exhibited at an exhibition on aviation at Vile Parle, and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has preserved documents relating to the experiment

So, it's a model that was on display according to your own source. Did you just exaggerate your claims on purpose?

Now i've done a lot more work than you on your own thread. Perhaps you should contact Hindustan Aeronautics Limited to attain copies of the preserved documents that relate to the supposed experiment, which you will note in your source, from the supposed witnesses:

"scholarly audience headed by a famous Indian judge and a nationalist, Mahadeva Govin-da Ranade and H H Sayaji Rao Gaekwad, respectively, had the good fortune to see the unmanned aircraft named as ‘Marutsakthi’ take off, fly to a height of 1500 feet and then fall down to earth"".[6] The presence of Mahadev Govind Ranade and Sayajirao Gaekwad III during the flight is also cited in "Annals of the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute".[7] A former Indian defense officer stated in 2004 that Marutsakhā failed to operate to its full design limits due to technical reasons

So apparantly it flew at 1500 feet witnessed by a nationalist (always a nationalist for strange reason). No mention of the height it was launched at or took off from. It could have been at an elevation of 1500 feet. And it fell to earth. And it did not do what it said on the tin, and yet the Vimanika Shastra claims to be a working technical manual, tranmitted via chanelling and vedic study (ie a psychic link to Kartikeya, Sarasvati or a passed Rsi, look it up) to a nativce speaker and it still did not work.

over to you

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I thought what they had was a magic carpet, geez which is it now.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the university says the plane couldnt work because western ideology has hijacked the indian uni mate
the plane was real and youre trying to discredit it using semantics, it doesnt matter if he was a nationalist because its true mate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join