It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian activist warns: Obama turning us all into pro-gay, European zombies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is the type of hyperbolic rhetoric that will keep the conservatives in the minority. Do you believe this?

She concluded, “So while you have ill activity now in the public square, you have those decent people and quiet communities becoming much more, you know, refined, and more closed. And that’s not healthy for us as a society because when you go start walking out in the public square and nobody talks to each other, that’s what they do in Europe. They’re just a bunch of zombies and we don’t want that as Americans.”

www.rawstory.com...

Europe is full of Zombies? That young woman needs to go to Europe and meet a few people. This is what I experienced in Europe.

www.youtube.com...

btw...Robbie is an ATS member!

More European Zombies...

edit on 26-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
judge not sayeth the LORD...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Obama's gay Euro Zombies, I sense a Rocky Horror Picture Show B movie spinoff coming to a cinema near nobody soon.....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I will Guarantee that woman has never been outside of her state let alone to YUROP.

Ahhh YUROP the land that brought the world the concept of social public drinking, and the meeting house, the moot, the pub, the cafe culture, as well as public executions, but we won't say anything about that now shall we!!!

As they say, never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and win from experience.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Maybe us Euro Zombies should have stayed at home and not bothered crossing the Atlantic and create the United States.
This woman would probably now be living in some third world country ( if she had been born at all that is )

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Well at least she has shown that she is on Yahushua's side and had her name written back into the Book of Life.

Good for her.

As the cleche in the UK appeared many years ago 'it pays to be gay' through gay marriage and taxation.

But it never pays choosing the 'mammon' in the long term when a sinners spirit will end up in hell for ever more.

Its interesting to see how many attacks Christians get on ATS. Are there many muslims here that love to behead little Christian children or something ?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As a European i don't know whether to laugh or be offended... I guess both lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

alldaylong
reply to post by olaru12

Maybe us Euro Zombies should have stayed at home and not bothered crossing the Atlantic and create the United States.
This woman would probably now be living in some third world country ( if she had been born at all that is )

"Self deport" whenever you're ready to.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Senduko
As a European i don't know whether to laugh or be offended... I guess both lol.

Laugh. Don't put the energy into a futile waste with offence. The world is full of these idiots, absolutely chockers. We'd be depleted in no time if we let them wear us down. Take their intended suffering and turn it into simple joy. That screws up their plan.

Failing that, find them and snot them in the face really really friggen hard.

That's always good for a laugh too. A guilty pleasure, of sorts. You know you shouldn't but you giggle.

I don't really have any more energy to spend these days. It's all I can do to keep my own candle burning. But I am so sick and tired of these petty little scumsuckers with nothing but hate in their lives who have no fear of expressing their ignorance and delivering it to anyone who is within ear shot, or eye shot these days.

Too many people with good hearts suffer because they have to fit in with these idiots idea of what makes the world tick. And all for their religion or idiotiuc sense of someone watching them from an invisible arena. I am sick of it. We've clocked the game, but it will not reset. 9999 and no one is getting any more points, it has to reset at some point for us to start again.

But with these clowns advancing far and wide despite everything around us.. despite knowledge, tolerance and understanding being within reach of so many on a global scale, it's almost as if there is pride in their sadness. Obstinate pride in their inabiity to live and let live.

My mental canvas is smudged and I need to review the painting... i cannot work with this mess..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Its the wine possibly? lol

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
arent christians supposed to love everyone?
its not their job to judge people.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Bisman

A Christian?

She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As a Euro but non religious guy i couldn't agree more with him 'cause i see it first hand everyday.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Finally, I have the perfect chance to use this...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by winofiend

Its the wine possibly? lol

I need some, you think?

I've been thinking about it. Just get blotto and let the chips fall.. but those chips will be my roof and then I'll have nothing to keep the rain off me.

Better that I remain sober. And grumpy.. Oo

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Finally, I have the perfect chance to use this...

No no no no no BIG BROTHER has no place in a global forum.

Get that freak off the thing !!!!!!

lol

Actually, he used to look like a zombie, then came out as gay, but as far as I know, is not Euro.

Close, but no cig.. uhh.. no cookie...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

winofiend

Too many people with good hearts suffer because they have to fit in with these idiots idea of what makes the world tick. And all for their religion or idiotiuc sense of someone watching them from an invisible arena. I am sick of it. We've clocked the game, but it will not reset. 9999 and no one is getting any more points, it has to reset at some point for us to start again.

But with these clowns advancing far and wide despite everything around us.. despite knowledge, tolerance and understanding being within reach of so many on a global scale, it's almost as if there is pride in their sadness. Obstinate pride in their inabiity to live and let live.

I got the feeling that the young woman was actually repeating a scripted scenario. Anyone that's actually been to Europe knows that most of the citizens are open, friendly and Love Americans.
What I fail to understand is why the Christian Right Wing is so afraid of openness and exposure to other cultures. The creed seems to be "Fear your fellow man" instead of

John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

My European zombiebrain couldn't absorb all that nonsense. But isn't she glad she's 'saved'...so happy for her, but still a kind of sad. But she is happy, and that is good...but still a kind of sad...

Thank Zeus for being a zombie

edit on 26-10-2013 by HamP1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Bisman

That is true, sadly these 'Christians', seldom talk about their own sex lives Vis-à-vis their Christianity which may just be considered a little dodgy, I don't hear much about that in the same vein in other religions either.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Its interesting to see how many attacks Christians get on ATS. Are there many muslims here that love to behead little Christian children or something ?

You saw that as an attack on Christianity?

If it was any kind of attack (at all) it was on coherency (or the lack therof)
But I see you speak the language - Ugly American

Two swipes in two lines - neither make any sense - both kinda mean

:-)

edit on 10/26/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join