It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tests a Weather Weapon? Or, one tested on Them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Day turned to night across Shenyang when a freak cloud formation 8,000 metres deep blanketed the northeastern city.

For over half-an-hour noon was as black as midnight. Cars, buses and lorries went someway to breaking up the darkness.

Tremendous lightening flashes accompanied the phenomena, reports the website www.sina.com.cn.

Convergence of two cloud fronts formed the 8,000-metre-thick connective cloud cluster.

With sky and sun effectively blocked out, visibility was reduced to near zero, according to an expert from the provincial capital's meteorological bureau.

The marvellous spectacle was also reported in many other areas of Liaoning Province and lasted for half an hour in some places, he said.

The meteorologist warned that temperatures are likely to plummet in the coming days.

China Daily

I often think in song lyrics; "These are the days of miracle & wonder, so don't cry baby, don't Cry" - Paul Simon

"For man has invented his doom, first step was touching the Moon....now there's a woman, on my block, she justs sits there as the night grows still....and says "Who's gonna take away his liscense to kill?" - Bob Dylan

Weather control proof shows another sign, like when that gelatin like mysterious compound was found in Florida waters after a cloud 'seeding'....esentially stopping the rain.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Im not an expert on weather weapons or tech, but have you seen some of the pictures around the main cities in china of the last few years? Sometimes the smog and pullotion is so bad there is like thick brown haze surrounding the cities, it can ofeten leave a visibility of only a few feet in front of you. Maybe this is a sign of the times concerning Chinas booming economy and their increased pollution due to the burning of huge amounts of fossil fuels such as gas, coal and oil. Im not sure if even heavy pollution could cause such a large and dense cloud so dark in colour, tho you gotta think that whatever the cloud was made up of had to be some heavy material to block out the solar rays.

Also on a side note, this reminded me of an area of coastline off the west of US in which a large volume of ocean water has been turning blacker and denser over the past 5 years? Im not sure why I mentioned that, but every time I hear about this huge black cloud in china, it tugs on the memories I have of reading about this other serparate incident. has there ever been any recor of such a cloud obscuring sunlight anywhere else in the world or through our recent history? Most of my friends online see this as yet another sign of great change and the end of one age begginging to happen all around us, just like the unusual earthquake swarms in scotland near dunmfrieshire.....strange things are going on all over thw world and have been for a while, I hate to say this but I think in some way I cant understand yet they are all connected to something? Just havent figured it out yet

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I dont know if that was weather manipulation, but it sure was one hell of a weather system. Ther reason I say Im unsure of weather manipulation is this phenomenon happens where I live at least once or twice a year. Storms come in the middle of the day and it looks like its midnite outside.

[edit on 11/16/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I cant say I think what was described was weather manipulation, or a weather weapon. I can say that I dont think I have ever seen something similar to what was described. Would have been a heck of storm to see. I do like a good thunder storm

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
But a 8,000 meter thick cloud!?!
That's the sort of thing to make Atheists find Religion!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bout
Yes I kina got agree with you there
A T storm so thik that it turns the sky black is really something. I have seen the sky darken to where you need head lights, have seen it look almost dark green, but never seen it go black from a T storm. I wonder if air polution might have has something to do with it, like an earlier post said.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I dont think cloud need to be 8 kilometer thick, to cause total darkness, i have seen here many times day turning from sunshine almost instant darkness and heavy rainingn, storming. I think thats just random occurance that someone wanted to make sound like doomsday device, really doubt that 8 kilometer high clouds. Its more likely traffic pollution cause to block vision, low wind densitivity, storm clouds formed up to block sun or something that sort with all good timing. That picture points out it isnt one cloud, its just many things occuring at once pollution, clouds to give nice spectacle.

new topics

top topics

join