It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scars - how to get rid of them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I can understand what you are going through.. Acne is the worst problem from all others..Acne scar treatment is the only permanent solution for Acne and acne scars.. It is treated by Laser. Microdermabrasion is also called skin polishing which mainly use in deeply exfoliate the skin. It don't reactify acne and scars,. Other mistake that you have done. You consult a wrong dermatologist for your treatment.. Because after 2-3 sitting of Laser acne treatment you don't get acne again. So find the best dermatologist of your city or country who have adequate experience of this sector..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Massage therapy can helps to overcome scar tissue As soon as the wound is knitted, massage therapy can be performed. During the initial immature stages of wound recovery, it is imperative that a gentle approach be taken. As a massage therapist, always keep in mind that scar tissue may be at the root of the physical imbalance you are preparing to address.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Massage of which product or element.. What product or element i used in Massage.. Have you tried it..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Farnhold

Ask your doctor to recommend you to a dermatologist, they can perform minor surgical procedures to close up large ice pick or deep scars, but it will cost you some bucks.

Alternatively, a daily routine involving lightly sloughing/exfoliating off of the dead skin cells (for up to 2 minutes) combined with a lactic or citric acid peel to loosen the glue for the sloughing off of deeper skin cells, over time, will improve the appearance. You may want to use the acidic peel first then proceed with the sloughing off of the dead and lower lying skin cells.

You can make your own sloughing/exfoliant grains by using every day ingredients you can find in your kitchen.

www.natural-living-for-women.com...

You can make your own peels from every day natural ingredients.

www.care2.com...

Good luck and you might also want to research other natural ways to manage your breakouts, such as blood cleansing teas (dandelion root and red clover flowers together in a tea works wonders) and perhaps adding turmeric (anti-bacterial) to your exfoliant scub to fight acne.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
l]
edit on 3/22/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Nurse screwed up and left me with bigger scar due to microdermabrasion.

Have you talked to anyone about that? I'm generally against getting all litigious, but that seems like something that should be fixed...

If I take my car in to get waxed and it comes out with a new or larger scratch I'm going to be sure it gets fixed...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There are three kind of acne scars 1- Red marks 2- brown spots 3- pitted acne scars.
Acne can appear due to hormonal imbalance in teenage. However female patients may suffer due to PCO along with www.hairtransplantinpakistan.com... .
However it is treatable through fractional laser treatment.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
To cure acne we should prefer only home remedies, because medication could have side effects.
Here are some of these,

Lemon Juice– It has been established that lemon juice has bleaching properties and therefore can help to lighten the scars. Take lemon juice and combine it with an equal volume of water and then apply the solution directly on these scars. You are advised against applying the solution to the rest of the skin that is not affected by the scars. Leave the lemon juice on the scars for about 20 minutes before cleaning it up. Do not forget to moisturize your skin after washing the juice. Lime juice can also be used in place of lemon juice.

Source: thefacialfitness.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Be careful of the Bio-Oil the lovely company that makes it puts a colouring agent that is cancerous in it.

www.bio-oil.com...

www.google.com.au...(Red+17)&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-AU:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=BLTrVf-AC8vD8Ae6n5 7YBA&gws_rd=ssl

you could probably make the bio oil yourself buy or make yourself the extracts
www.youtube.com...

Botanicals

Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil)
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil)
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil)
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil)

Vitamins

Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Oil base

Paraffinum Liquidum
Triisononanoin
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
Isopropyl Myristate
Glycine Soja Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
BHT
Bisabolol

Fragrance (Rose)

Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Amyl Cinnamal
Benzyl Salicylate
Citronellol
Coumarin
Eugenol
Farnesol
Geraniol
Hydroxycitronellal
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Limonene
Linalool

Colour

Orange: CI 26100 (Red 17

Organic sulphur is also very good for regenerating dead skin and scars

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi.. Acne scars are frequently hard to treat. Dermabrasion or laser frequently will improve them some or completely. A facelift can help, but will not eliminate them.. I have done my facelift in Toronto ( www.drkreidstein.com... ) and my surgeon was Dr. Michael Kreidstein. The fact that the underlying tissues are what we tighten and not the skin makes it less likely that the procedure will significantly improve your scars. However, since you have other lines due to aging, doing a facelift to improve these will allow as much tightening as possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I actually have a scar on my face I'm not sure if it makes me ugly or not. Maybe that's why I never had a girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There is a two Methods for removing acne scars

Natural Methods

1. Lemon

2. Aloe Vera

3. Baking Soda

4. Vitamin E

throw Beauty Products

1. DRS Derma Roller 0.5 mm 540 Titanium Micro Needles Roller

2. Neem Soap + Multi-Gard Blood Purifier + Radiant Glow Face Wash

3. Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45

if you want more details about how to and where can i git this products you can find answers in this article go throw this link

how to get rid of acne scars overnight

edit on 3-8-2016 by rajkiran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i know the pain. i have keloids on my upper shoulder area due to genetics.

i spent a bunch of money at the dermatologist to get laser treatments to collapse the raised scars which it did slightly but the color was still there and it was such an eyesore

i spent half the money and got beautiful tattoos to cover the scars...

tattoos are amazing for stretch marks, scars, birth marks..

if you are open to the idea then it could be a cool fun option to transform your scars!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Go for a laser treatment. Or massage with some essential oils and take vitamin E suppliments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join