It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON keep his promise to us! Comet ISON get 3 times bigger just in 10 Days!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Drunkenparrot

MissMegs
Linear comet...

news.discovery.com...

Looks like it exploded...

Hopefully not.

Read the rest of the article attached to your link....

As noted by Spaceweather.com’s Tony Phillips, this explosion does not necessarily mean the comet has been blown apart.

A vein or cavern in the cometary nucleus may have been exposed to sunlight, causing rapid evaporation of the volatiles.

The rapid sublimation of ices could be injecting gas and dust into the coma, generating its current appearance.

Only followup observations over the coming weeks will confirm the outburst’s true nature and whether the comet survived the eruption intact.

Its already explode sir ..here the official from spaceweather
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

cheesy

Chamberf=6
reply to post by cheesy

Where was I angry?

From your avatar?
So what do you think sir about this comet.come on..tell me something..

It's a comet that will not be as spectacular as originally thought. That's it.

Okay ok sir..so you still mad on me..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy...why do I feel that your avatar is actually your DMV photo???

What is dmv sir?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
goodie..thanks for the update cheesy
i hope in your short time at ATS..you have seen that there are those that always want to make everything doom and gloom ...even if you dont.....responding to those..types..is called..'feeding the trolls'...keep the update coming

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Interesting as always, cheesy! Every time you post a thread, I get excited about ISON all over again. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
The tail is going to get bigger the closer it is to the sun. It is a normal happening. Not an indication of doom.

A 40 million miles away fly-by is not doom.

Plus since when do comets make "promises"?????????????
edit on 10/26/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/26/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

I am sick of posts like this. The OP did not say anything about doom. Maybe you should take a big step back and a deep breath and read what is written before looking the fool.

Thanks Op for the pic and info I love reading about this comet for some reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
I get it. Don't speak ill of Cheesy. He just posts about flares and other happenings in ALL CAPS for the blind, and when he doesn't he personifies objects.

He is beloved and I won't say another word to him.

Why don't you go and troll another thread?

When people talk like this I have found that they are usually bitter and sad. It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Where did the OP state any fear.? I read look it's grown. You read OMG we're doomed. Where did that come from. Sometimes these threads are information and not conspiracy. Note this is in space exploration and not predictions or skunk works or hoax. It's news.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

.maybe you should read his threads instead. He never posts DOOM threads. It is all questions about the comet which is real and not conspiracy. He doesn't say he is afraid he doesn't say for anyone else to be afraid. He does not post about flares and doom. So yeah, BACK OFF ALREADY. You think you have it all figured out but you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Another one reading between the lines when between the lines is a foreign language to them. Yes we all know why it's getting bigger teacher. Thanks a bunch. No now stated any other obscure reason for its growth. As for the promise. It's poetic. Like hey this promises to be a great day. Last year the promise was that ISON would put on a great show as in this promises to be a comet for the record books. Unfortunatly they have been updating this and now they say maybe not as great a show. This recent growth may return us to the original promise of a great show next month. We shall see.
edit on 27-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Keep it up Cheesy!

I find your enthusiasm with ISON to be very refreshing,and i enjoy reading your posts!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

If there is an award on here for understanding and kindness and tolerance you get it Cheesy. Go make room on your fireplace for the trophy. You set an example we should all follow.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Hear this from my kids all the time. What did I do ? I didn't do anything.
edit on 27-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy did you see Hale Bopp in 1995 ? That was naked eye bright and spectacular.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

In the United States DMV is the department of motor vehicles. It is where you get a driving license. He says he thinks that your avatar ( of an avatar lol ) is your license photo. In Indonesia do you need a license to drive a car?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Tq so much all for your kindness to give me spirit and gentle advise..once again you.re the best! I will keep have a spirit like this, because all of you said so..tq so much..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by cheesy

In the United States DMV is the department of motor vehicles. It is where you get a driving license. He says he thinks that your avatar ( of an avatar lol ) is your license photo. In Indonesia do you need a license to drive a car?

Owh yes of course sir..it must..

I dont have a car yet its very expensive here..but someday i will have it..

Tq sir

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I personally can't wait for it to complete its trip around the sun, and become visible to the naked eye, that happens around my B Day. But it should be a cool show, appreciate the updates.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Cheesy I really enjoy your enthusiasm, and the way you express your character in your threads ! I can almost picture you sitting there typing these up with the biggest smile on your face.. Though the avatar often gets me

I love jumping in and the constant updates, and information you share is much appreciated.

I do have a question for you. I live in Australia, and for a while now have been considering purchasing a telescope, with ISON approaching now seems like the perfect time ! is there any particular brand or model you could suggest that would allow me a good look into the wonderful world above us ?

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Oops I sir am no sir. I sir am a 'mam. As in lady. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join