It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Help Regarding My Experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Dear ATS people,
I need help in order to identify my UFO sightings, which become quite frequent those last months.
I really do not want to sound stupid, but I always felt that these sightings were to meant appear for me. I know it sounds stupid and many people would think the same because nobody around observe the same phenomenon. Therefore in order not to feel alone, you develop some sense of feeling that you are special. I know all these psychological tricks of mind, therefore I will not claim something like that.
But..I need an explanation for all those sightings. First sighting happened on 26th July and I opened a thread for it. There were three bright lights, which dissapeared one by one.
After this first sighting I observed two more, in which every time, a bright light in sky dissapeared as soon as I looked to sky. Last sighting (that was the fourth time after July) appeared yesterday, when I was in a very crowded street. I just looked to the sky, saw the bright object and in 3 seconds it just faded away gradually. I just couldnt move for a minute, while all the crowd moving around me. It was an odd feeling.
Now what could all those sightings be? I need a rational answer, because these sightings creates a burden, an uncanny feeling in me. First I thought, it could be maybe ISS, so it fades away because of sun's angle...but bright dots were never moving. Secondly I thought that maybe Jupiter is covered by some cloud. But the sky was always clear. What intrigues me much is that those lights dissappear as soon as I look to the sky and saw them. This creates in me the feeiling, that they wanted to show themselves to me. I know, as mentioned above this is stupid and I know it is not true. But I want to get rid of this feeling with a rational explanation. Any help would be welcome. Thanks.
I want to add one more thing: As far as I remember, those sightings happened always when I was in an euphoric mood; one after watching a great movie, one after finishing a great chapter from an 18th century novel etc...I know, all they are pscyhological tricks..but I just wanted to share.

edit on 26-10-2013 by deccal because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2013 by deccal because: grammar

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It was a ghooooosssssttttt, ohhhhhhh , awwwwwwhhhhh

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It happens. I think there's something scientific about the "disappearing stars" as I call them.

I've also seen me a genuine "UFO" sighting where at least the last 5 seconds could be confirmed by two others. Which for me validates then entire experience.

All that said, you sound almost distressed by the situation. I think everyone's own experience re: UFO's vary on ones level of acceptance. Accept them for what they are, experiences that make you question conventional wisdom or science. IMO thats a good thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

spartacus699

Good start to deconstruct my experience

I wonder though, do not anynone else experience those samt sightings: bright object(s) disappearing as soon as you spot it at the sky...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I cannot claim to have ever seen a ufo or experienced anything paranormal but I do know the feeling of being the only person in a group to see or feel something. As an artist I have looked for scenes and viewpoints that others might ignore, take for granted or never considered. I guess you could call it projecting myself to, for instance, imagine what it is like to be a bug on the floor with people walking around and in danger of being squashed.

What you believe you have seen does not have to come from outside of your self. These images whether imagined or seen through your eyes are ultimately seen by your brain. A vision generated from within your mind is just as "real" as something seen with your eyes. That is one rational explanation but there is an alternative.

Why do you feel the need to have a rational answer? Does it truly matter what others think? The universe may share things only meant for us to see and no one else. Accept the gift of these visions. Do you question those who give you gifts for your birthday? Of course not, you thank them.

Try that next time you experience what you describe. Give thanks for the vision and realize it is not meant for anyone else, that's what makes it special. We do not have the same dreams though we may dream of similar things. Our lives are built on unique experiences that build us as individuals. Accept your visions and do not deny them. They are being seen by you alone for a reason.

Cheers,
ATA

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

HI Deccal , I can not say whether your experience is real or not , but I believe for you it is.

So I will try and cover a couple of scenarios for you.

First is it possible that it could be an eyesight annomally , something to do with seeing dots or bright spots when you look up, or perhaps some other physical issues that may be at the base of this visual effect?

Second if it is some form of contact , then it doesn't appear to be intrusive , by that I mean they're not actively invading your space , just showing you they are around.

Now a lot of people have had this sort of experience , I would suggest you find a chat forum of like minded individuals who can share the experience with you.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

deccal

spartacus699

Good start to deconstruct my experience

I wonder though, do not anynone else experience those samt sightings: bright object(s) disappearing as soon as you spot it at the sky...

Are you aware humans have a blind spot right in the middle of your eye?
Not sure I can explain it correctly but what happens is things can be seen in your peripheral vision (side) but when you try to focus on the object it goes away. It's due to a lack of photoreceptors directly in the middle of the eye.
en.wikipedia.org...(vision)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
- Note the time and position and check heavens-above.com. Especially for Iridium flares then satellites.
- If it catches your attention from your peripheral vision. The light seems brighter than when viewed straight on.

Averted vision is a technique for viewing faint objects which uses peripheral vision. It involves not looking directly at the object, but looking a little off to the side, while continuing to concentrate on the object. This subject is discussed in the popular astronomy literature but only a few rigorous studies have been done quantifying the effect. However, the technique is based on well-known properties regarding the structure of the eye.

- I actually have seen /similar a few times that I couldn't pin point a reasonable source. Lots a stuff from mankind up there moving around.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

yep sounds the same to me, they will show up when you want them to(well they did for me)

and i might add my family and i witnessed one in the daytime i did a thread on here in an old user

account

called , ufo over a55 chester to rhyl 12.15 to12.50pm 28th april .also someone else saw the same too

well their mum did

so now i dont need others to verify anything anymore for me

on answering your first question i think you are able to see them because you look up for them and they

can tell (who or what ever they are)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind replies.
I am sure it doesn't have to do with my eyes, because I am a kind of hypchondriac person. I would definitly know if it is something related to me

Another note is that the objects, which were always bright as Jupiter, were never moving but just fading away in a cople of seconds gradually or with a very quick degree. There must be a reasonable explanation other than satellites and I hope I will try to find it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

wonder though, do not anynone else experience those samt sightings: bright object(s) disappearing as soon as you spot it at the sky...

I've seen multiple objects with and without witnesses , I also have filmed two of those incidents.
I suggest to hold a camera with you and if you experience something out of the ordinary put it on film and show it here.

The disappearing act as soon as you see them sounds familiar.. But most of all it's not important that you convince others but it's more important that they try to make contact with you and why ? thats something you have figure out for yourself..
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoSat, 26 Oct 2013 14:38:03 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 26 Oct 2013 14:38:03 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Your family waking you up more. And though you are not more or less than anyone else in existence, these sightings are none the less for you specifically, and rather than no one being special, everyone is wonderfully special and very loved by Family/Source/HS and cosmic family, ie your past and future steps.

Here is a question, did you feel a sublte or more overt, greeting, inner knowing?
edit on 26-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by deccal

Your family waking you up more. And though you are not more or less than anyone else in existence, these sightings are none the less for you specifically, and rather than no one being special, everyone is wonderfully special and very loved by Family/Source/HS and cosmic family, ie your past and future steps.

Here is a question, did you feel a sublte or more overt, greeting, inner knowing?
edit on 26-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Thank you..While I was opening this thread, I felt that I was betraying my experience but thanks to your and other posts, I felt better.
My all sightings were always when I looked to the sky after a feeling of sublime. For example after finishing a movie that strucked me or as the last time while I was reading a philosophical novel from late 18th century. My first feeling after the sighting is of course excitement and then I felt that I was rewarded for a feeling of a wholeness. If I understood your question correct, I would say that it was both subtle and overt. I felt that I was on the correct path feeling that way. Unfortunately, I live in a very crowded and stressfull city, where I have not much opportunity to be with myself.
During the sightings there were always people around me. One time I called my flatmate but until he came it was already gone and in fact he wasn't caring at all. Last sighting, it was yesterday, happened in the middle of a crowd, after I got off from the bus where I was reading my book. Of course I couldn't say anything in the crowd.
I also have to add that I am not a religious person, yet since I both teach and study philosophy (mostly idealism stuff), I have to engage a lot with many cosmological concepts. I don't know if it makes sense but even though I am not religios and spiritual person, I am very interested in both of them. I mean, I am trying to understand how human beings interprete themselves and their surroundings. Therefore I wanted to seek a rational explanation for my experiences, because it is not possible for me to believe, but strangely I feel somehow something during those sightings. Anyway I don't want to bore you with such personal stuff, I hope I will get a "proof" next time. But...maybe there will never be a general proof. Every such experience should maybe remain as personal. I don't know, I am confused a little bit...And I definitly agree with your statment that every human being is special in her own way.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Well I think you know then, that inner knowing is there. See the good, strive to work to see the good and even to forgive quickly, gaining understanding of others and even ones who might harm because this is the very best armor against anything that might access us, that might not have our best interests at stake. I felt it was your family, and you're being nudged to even go deeper in awarness, awkening, perhaps to add metaphysics to the study of philosophy, perhaps thinking deeply on infinity and what it means when its not infinite voide, but infinite everyting, all possibilities existing already, and none. But nothing really does cancel itself out and is only useful in therorizing, but not practical. so infinite something, and would energies infinite not grow and progress? Can infinity be measured and is there time even? Anyway felt it was positive and family.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I see the same lights every night if I look up, since march this year, its the Elohiym I promise brother

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

One thing about this phenomena is that it does, often, have a personal aspect to it. It seems to hint at an un-realized reality... heh... and trying to write about it in snippets comes across as ignorant fluff.

The new findings from physics about the possible "unreal" nature of our physical reality, the accounts of "Fortean" events, other "high strangeness" and UFO occupant encounters all point to some possibly huge conceptual changes about our collective universe.

I don't know what these conceptual changes are, but have some pretty insane guesses. Welcome to the larger, weirder universe.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Hello and thanks for posting your experiences. Having been in a similar situation and basically driven insane I would say try not to spend hours pondering over it and trying to figure it all out. Remember that whatever you are connected to cannot hurt you in this reality, but you can hurt yourself.
Myself I have come to terms with it, with a realization that nothing stupendous or cosmically significant is going to happen, and you will still wake up in your bed completely safe.

Others advice not to try and convince the world about what you have seen, and know, is good advice I would say. I believe you anyways!!

Life goes on, but keep an open mind, and just deal with it by feeling you know just a little more than others.

good luck
p

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by deccal

Well I think you know then, that inner knowing is there. See the good, strive to work to see the good and even to forgive quickly, gaining understanding of others and even ones who might harm because this is the very best armor against anything that might access us, that might not have our best interests at stake. I felt it was your family, and you're being nudged to even go deeper in awarness, awkening, perhaps to add metaphysics to the study of philosophy, perhaps thinking deeply on infinity and what it means when its not infinite voide, but infinite everyting, all possibilities existing already, and none. But nothing really does cancel itself out and is only useful in therorizing, but not practical. so infinite something, and would energies infinite not grow and progress? Can infinity be measured and is there time even? Anyway felt it was positive and family.

It is interesting that you insist on family, because family was both loving and traumatic part of my life. Thank you for good comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Most probobly a terrestrial, mundane explanation.

Possibly an Iridium satelite flare...

Military illumination flare..

or Military countermeasure flare for spoofing the IR trackers on heat seeking missiles...

Depending on where you live any of the above can be common sights. There are websites providing satellite tracking information that can tell you if the Iridium satellites are going over head at a time near dusk or dawn when their phenomena is most pronounced.

It would help to know the general location of your sightings, a military training reservation or airbase close by would be a good clue.

Hope this helps you get to the bottom of it. I once had a movie worthy moment on a long desert road late a night noticing a number of objects similar to the globes in close encounters wink in and out of existence in a clearly intelligent manner.

Turned out I was driving by the Yakima Army training reservation and was watching Blackhawks deploy illumination and countermeasure flares on night maneuvers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

It was stationary though. Faded away without any movement and above my city I don't think they drop military flares although I am not sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join