It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Police Death Squads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Im not sure if I would call this a prediction... more like a feeling I suppose...

The police that are supposed to "serve and protect" have been getting more and more out of hand all over the world..

From reckless shootings of civilians, to children being tasered, and even peoples beloved pets being killed for no reason...

One thing I do know though... You can only push people so far before they snap...

Sometime in the near future I have a funny feeling there will be a group of people literally hunting police...

It would be extremely sad if this situation got to that point, but I have a feeling its eventually going to happen...

Here's where the thought started...

How many people that watched this video at some point said to themselves "damn right... beat those cops"!

Unfortunately... I did, and I think most people did as well... Though perhaps its just me... ( but I doubt it)

So In keeping with the sub forum topic....

I "predict" sometime In the future there will be gangs of citizens hunting cops for sport...

I hope im wrong

edit on 26-10-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The PTB are counting on what you are saying to come true. The sad thing is, if we do nothing we march further down their road to tyranny, and if we rise up we expedite their plans. It's a catch 22 and they know exactly how to push our buttons, how to infiltrate EVERY group and put things into motion, so our wisest approach is to not get caught up in the herd mentality, but to keep a spirit of peace and unity with one another, helping each other, and not creating further chaos.

Order out of Chaos my friend!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Cops are outnumbered 1,000 to 1 in America.

They can be beaten with sticks and stones. The problem is there is no popular will to do so. Everyone still thinks it cant happen to them or that the person being beaten somehow deserves it or that old fable of cops being righteous and pure.

They have reality blinders on. Most living in first world nations today are operating under delusions supported by the delusions of their neighbors supported by the delusions of fiction and media.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There are many many people who are awaiting the call........
The police will reap the whirlwinds if they do not resist the extreme violence they are encouraged to employ.
When one truley looks at it, the cops are the ones who are more vulnerable.......
They can be summoned to an ambush anytime......think of that.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I was thinking the same thing.... eventually I think there will be a group of people who have one thing in common... they've been abused by police in some way...

Someone is bound to come up with a revenge plan...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I noticed the thug cop that was jabbing the fan with the baton was the first cop high tailing it out of there. Too bad he didn't get his head kicked in. They will reap what they sow.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe it is starting:

4 Cops down

It will be interesting to get more details on this.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I don't know about that... one man surrounded picking off cops is hardly a "squad"

Im thinking this group will have a purpose... that being, to kill cops and send a message to those who "serve and protect"

DO your Job... don't abuse the power we give you...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Personally, I walked away from a Very promising career as a fed, the whole thing sickened me. Half the time, Bigger Jerks wearing badges than half the people locked up!!

Since the cops have REFUSED to ACT WITH TOTAL HONOR,
and have REFUSED to DESTROY the blue line,
Profited off the MISERY of others in a system that COPS ADMIT is corrupt (ffs,!),
Being the PAWNS the ELITES have hidden behind,
Being the force the ELITES use to FLEECE the population!

WHY it will happen one day.

1. Free Speech Zones -- really? I will gleefully cheer the squads
2. swat raids on people's property/home/farm -- really?.. all that have done this, I HOPE FACE JUSTICE!
3. THROWING an AMERICAN out of their home for the PROFIT of FOREIGN INTERESTS!!...
4. BENEFITING from a FOR PROFIT prison system
5. Arresting NON VIOLENT drug addicts (minor possession)
6. TAX ENFORCEMENT.. taking away a person's home for taxes.. NOTHING MORE AMERICAN.

THE COUNTRY has been destroyed.. NOW, those that aided, perpetuated, profited in the destruction.. I HOPE THIS COMES TRUE!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Akragon

I was thinking the same thing.... eventually I think there will be a group of people who have one thing in common... they've been abused by police in some way...

Someone is bound to come up with a revenge plan...

Years ago, I heard that the A.B. and H.A. have been planning to start killing cops once martial law happens.
They know where they live,

1. first will be corrections officers
2. then feds, cops, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
There are honourable public servants out there who will not support any Federal infringements on the constitution............

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I agree, there are a few...

but IF the majority are corrupt and they push the public to far... the good ones might be considered casualties of war

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

stirling
www.youtube.com...
There are honourable public servants out there who will not support any Federal infringements on the constitution............

by them being public servants they are already guilty.

1. Free Speech Zones -- really? I will gleefully cheer the squads
2. swat raids on people's property/home/farm -- really?.. all that have done this, I HOPE FACE JUSTICE!
3. THROWING an AMERICAN out of their home for the PROFIT of FOREIGN INTERESTS!!...
4. BENEFITING from a FOR PROFIT prison system
5. Arresting NON VIOLENT drug addicts (minor possession)
6. TAX ENFORCEMENT.. taking away a person's home for taxes.. NOTHING MORE AMERICAN.

they are right NOW doing the things I listed, so if they already ARE DOING IT, they will not support WHAT THEY ALREADY DO!!

ffs, people are thick!
edit on 26-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: quote

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Akragon
One thing I do know though... You can only push people so far before they snap...

Sometime in the near future I have a funny feeling there will be a group of people literally hunting police...

This has already happened in parts of Kalifornia and it was reported over a decade ago. Some gangs regularily hunt police for initiation.

More recently, I have heard of another gang actually setting booby traps at a police station. Just a few weeks ago, a "lone gunman" started shooting at police outside their police station. The behaviors in these last attacks sound like a payback sort-of thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Terms & Conditions

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Attacking law enforcement officers IS illegal

-thread closed-
edit on 10/26/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

top topics

join