It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There's an east wind coming, Watson." - Israel and Iran answers Pharaoh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The following comments will explain this news story on Israel and Iran: Israel's War with Iran and the Coming East Wind

"There's an east wind coming, Watson."
"I think not, Holmes. It is very warm."

"Good old Watson! You are the one fixed point in a changing age. There's an east wind coming all the same, such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson, and a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it's God's own wind none the less, and a cleaner, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared."

Let me take you through the clues Watson...

Genesis 41

41 When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream:

--Hosea 6 states this: "2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. 3 Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth.”

What was Hose saying? When Christ said that he would raise the temple in three days, what was he saying? When Jonah spent three days in the great fish, what does this mean? When Jesus said the sign of Jonah would be the only sign they receive, what does this mean? I ask simple questions with simple answers. Pharaoh will get his answer after two days. It has now been two thousand years since Jonah has been locked up.

Genesis 41 continues...

He was standing by the Nile, 2 when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3 After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. 4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

5 He fell asleep again and had a second dream: Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. 6 After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted—thin and scorched by the east wind. 7 The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then Pharaoh woke up; it had been a dream.

---Note the East wind that blows to take away the harvest. Before the seven years of famine, an East wind blows in the second year. In Genesis 1, Elohim created a perfect world and ended a perfect work of 7 Days. In Genesis 2, the Lord created Adam and the Garden. This work ends in 7 days. What is the comparison to the cows?

8 In the morning his mind was troubled, so he sent for all the magicians and wise men of Egypt. Pharaoh told them his dreams, but no one could interpret them for him.

9 Then the chief cupbearer said to Pharaoh, “Today I am reminded of my shortcomings. 10 Pharaoh was once angry with his servants, and he imprisoned me and the chief baker in the house of the captain of the guard. 11 Each of us had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own. 12 Now a young Hebrew was there with us, a servant of the captain of the guard. We told him our dreams, and he interpreted them for us, giving each man the interpretation of his dream. 13 And things turned out exactly as he interpreted them to us: I was restored to my position, and the other man was impaled.”

14 So Pharaoh sent for Joseph, and he was quickly brought from the dungeon. When he had shaved and changed his clothes, he came before Pharaoh.

---When did Jesus enter the temple? At Passover. What came about as a result? The benches of those selling doves were turned over (The peacemakers have no rest). The tables of the moneychangers were flipped (The financial system was moved from surplus to debt). What is our clue that the East Wind will blow and take away the harvest? Two days must pass (two thousand years) and Jesus must enter the temple of Pharaoh. Both are taking place today.

15 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I had a dream, and no one can interpret it. But I have heard it said of you that when you hear a dream you can interpret it.”

16 “I cannot do it,” Joseph replied to Pharaoh, “but God will give Pharaoh the answer he desires.”

Your answer is coming Pharaoh.

25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream. 27 The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years of famine.

28 “It is just as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 Seven years of great abundance are coming throughout the land of Egypt, 30 but seven years of famine will follow them. Then all the abundance in Egypt will be forgotten, and the famine will ravage the land. 31 The abundance in the land will not be remembered, because the famine that follows it will be so severe. 32 The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.

---All of Genesis is a prophecy of our day and age. It is a recurring cycle ending in the final global cycle.

Where do you suppose the East Wind will originate?

edit on 26-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Don't fall for the war propaganda. Israel has been crying they about to get the bomb for decades. Israel doesn't want war with Iran they want America to go to war for them.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

buster2010
Israel doesn't want war with Iran they want America to go to war for them.

Yep. Everyone wants America to go to war for them.
They want us to spill our blood and go broke for them.
I say ... screw 'em all.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

"Good old Watson! You are the one fixed point in a changing age. There's an east wind coming all the same, such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson, and a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it's God's own wind none the less, and a cleaner, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared."

Nuclear winter after a nuclear blast?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You mean our 51st State, Israel? They receive $18-$20Billion a yr. works out to about $33k per citizen. Soon, the US citizen will be PAYING $33k, the Israelites? They RECEIVE $33k If Israel's Army fights anyBody who do You think is going to foot the bill?

Why don't we use that $18-$20 Billion here? Oh, that's right, 'Merika are the folks that fiddled w/Iran back w/the Shah...

Charity begins at home.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

buster2010
Don't fall for the war propaganda. Israel has been crying they about to get the bomb for decades. Israel doesn't want war with Iran they want America to go to war for them.

Pharaoh needs an answer. His peacemakers have no rest and the money they used to buy peace is running out. The East Wind will come. There is no stopping it. Holmes was right.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

LewisStulePhD
You mean our 51st State, Israel? They receive $18-$20Billion a yr. works out to about $33k per citizen. Soon, the US citizen will be PAYING $33k, the Israelites? They RECEIVE $33k If Israel's Army fights anyBody who do You think is going to foot the bill?

Why don't we use that $18-$20 Billion here? Oh, that's right, 'Merika are the folks that fiddled w/Iran back w/the Shah...

Charity begins at home.

Peacemakers use the moneychangers as the bribe. It's failing. They have no choice but to take one last stand against the countries defying the petrol dollar system. This is what causes the error that brings the East Wind.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

EnochWasRight

buster2010

Pharaoh needs an answer. His peacemakers have no rest and the money they used to buy peace is running out. The East Wind will come. There is no stopping it. Holmes was right.

No Holmes wasn't right about anything he was a work of fiction if anyone was right it was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle the person that created him. And Pharaohs disappeared a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

buster2010

EnochWasRight

buster2010

No Holmes wasn't right about anything he was a work of fiction if anyone was right it was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle the person that created him. And Pharaohs disappeared a long time ago.

Charles Dickens, The Bleak House.

"My dear Rick," said Mr. Jarndyce, poking the fire, "I'll take an oath it's either in the east or going to be. I am always conscious of an uncomfortable sensation now and then when the wind is blowing in the east."

The character of Pharaoh is an archetype for a principality that has existed from the beginning. As a matter of fact, you and I are just as old, possibly older. All of the works of fiction we read are based on an original mystery that is tucked away in our genetic code. The expression of every level of reality comes across form the original story being told as it expresses from that code. You can read it in current movies, Charles Dickens and the biblical events of Genesis. The stories of our current and past events are founded on repeated cycles in nature that arise from the strong and weak forces of energy. I am simply noting the story as it once again emerges from the code. It's a story with a beginning and end that has happened over and over again. You and I are characters in the story, but the story is actually being observed by others. What we read in the Bible is not necessarily for our eyes and understanding. Although we are riding the wave of this story as characters, the true audience is not visible to us.

Let me give you an example of the cows in the dream, but from another side of history.

Do you know who Phaëton is from Greek legend? He was the son of Helios. Phaëton desired to drive the sun. When he was given a chance, he nearly burned the Earth to a crisp. Helios Panoptes went by the epithet "the all-seeing." Have you seen the Martix trilogy? Then you have seen the current expression of the same story.

From Wikipedia on the topic Helios:

"In the Odyssey, Odysseus and his surviving crew land on Thrinacia, an island sacred to the sun god, whom Circe names Hyperion rather than Helios. There, the sacred red cattle of the Sun were kept:

You will now come to the Thrinacian island, and here you will see many herds of cattle and flocks of sheep belonging to the sun-god. There will be seven herds of cattle and seven flocks of sheep, with fifty heads in each flock. They do not breed, nor do they become fewer in number, and they are tended by the goddesses Phaethusa and Lampetia, who are children of the sun-god Hyperion by Neaera. Their mother when she had borne them and had done suckling them sent them to the Thrinacian island, which was a long way off, to live there and look after their father's flocks and herds."

Let me give you the key to this from Genesis 6.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

God gave man 120 years. Each year represents a herd of cattle (7X7+1 = 50). If you take a grand Jubilee times 120, you get 120 X 50, which equals 6000 years. Who mixed seed with the daughers of men? Fallen beings from above. They are known as the Sons of God.

The first seven herds are that of the first seven days of creation. Cattle go where they are told to go and are dumb animals. Sheep, on the other hand, are different. They require a Shepherd. All of this comes from the worthless mysteries known by the fallen beings. Enoch notes these mysteries here:

Enoch One

"You have been in heaven, but fall the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and
you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the
women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them
therefore: "You have no peace." ’

You and I are a product of this creation between animal and divine. Who desires the true knowledge that comes from the genetic code within each of us? Who tempted mankind to reveal this knowledge? What is expressing from our genetics each time a story is told by us? Are we under a veil as the temple of God?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

buster2010

EnochWasRight

buster2010

Charles Dickens, The Bleak House.

"My dear Rick," said Mr. Jarndyce, poking the fire, "I'll take an oath it's either in the east or going to be. I am always conscious of an uncomfortable sensation now and then when the wind is blowing in the east."

What was the Bleak House about? It was an indictment of the legal system and those who manipulated the law. Does this sound familiar? Who was Pharaoh? Who were the Sadducees and Pharisees? Who are the false priests, moneychangers, Builders (Masons) and experts in law today? Do they even realize the law that is at work here above them? Why are the moneychanger's tables tuned today? Why do the peacemakers have no rest? Why is there radiation in the oceans? Why will the East Wind blow?

The same reason it has always blown. God is the authority and He alone knows the mystery. Those who take their authority from the self fail to recognize the Lord.

Hosea 6

6 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”

The offer has been held out since the beginning. As long as the Pharaoh of the Earth continues to be a prodigal Son, we all suffer in the oven of the baker. Some of us bear the cup of the King.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And wasn't it an east wind that blew on the Red Sea that created the land bridge? Pharaoh's army drowned when the water closed back in on them.

Egypt had pharaohs.

The Red Sea is where Israel crossed. Sea can also mean people.

Right now, Egypt is feeling the pressure of their own internal strife. The Muslim Brotherhood created a crisis and even though the United States sent so much money, Egypt's economy is staggering because of their own strife.

Right now, it costs a day's wage for a loaf of bread. We saw that prophesied. And if you think we make this stuff up, consider this, the entire economy is based on the military. It is the military that processes food in military factories.

As a point of reference, the Egyptian army is considered one of the largest in Africa and the Middle East, with two million officers and enlisted men, of whom one million are in reserve, 500,000 men in the army, and 300,000 in various national security agencies, in addition to the Republican Guard and the coast guard.[3]

And people thought Egypt had a small army.

The involvement of many armed forces in the national economies of their countries is not uniquely Egyptian; there is a vast literature on the subject, particularly the cases of China and Pakistan. Common to all these cases is that the military involvement in national economy remains partly disguised within the confines of the shadow economy. Such involvement may also take the form of institutionalized corruption linked to a broad spectrum of government procurements. In this regard, Egypt is no exception. The correspondent of the French daily Le Monde Claire Tallon writes that the Egyptian army is "an economic giant in the shadow."[4] While the publication of any information regarding the military activity in the national economy is strictly prohibited, on the flimsy argument that such information is related to national security, many military-operated companies have extensive websites that take pride in advertising their products (such as the second image below on the quality of factory's macaroni.)

And as people seem to think Israel is the cause of their problems, then you need to see what they themselves are saying about it.

And the Yom Kippur War Israel fought on their own, and won. So I think many of you underestimate the enemies of Israel and what they intend to do. You blame the American media for propaganda, and yet you don't see that the American media is not telling you everything to begin with. Why not let the Egyptians speak for themselves...

Egypt's Enemy is Israel

If you would actually watch the clip, you would see that he does not say Zionists, he says Israel, that they had been taught since childhood, that Israel is their enemy. Listen to what they are saying.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

And wasn't it an east wind that blew on the Red Sea that created the land bridge? Pharaoh's army drowned when the water closed back in on them.

Yes. Another reference to the east wind, but with a twist of water. Baptism is our immersion into the waters of life. The cross bridges the gap and water cleanses the temple. All of this is symbolism for the same story, which is repeated throughout history. The flood of Noah is also symbolism for baptism. The Ark and the animals who are saved represent those who entered the ARK willingly. When Enoch sent judgment to the watchers, this is when we find out about the coming flood, which I believe to be symbolism for involution and evolution.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

LewisStulePhD

Charity begins at home.

What about the money sent to Egypt that was funneled into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood? What about the money sent that is funneled into the hands of Hamas?

When you put up a critical post against sending money to one place, without mentioning where the rest of the money is going, you are being intellectually dishonest. I wouldn't think someone with a PhD would stoop to such low levels as that, because I thought PhDs were educated and cared about what is really going on.

Why do you suppose we send aid to Egypt? To protect them from Israel? Israel is so huge is overshadows the more than 2 million soldiers in the Egyptian army? And Israel is so big and terrifying, that Egypt can't get allies from Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Libya? You mean Egypt is so small that Egypt is under constant threat from Israel?

You mean Israel is soooooo huge, that it is just going to ground and pound Egypt, and all her neighbors? How big is Israel anyway? It's like you have no perspective. How big is east and north Africa anyway?

Let's just see here who is getting aid.

In 2012, U.S. assistance targets 46 African countries of which the 10 top recipients are
1: Kenya ($643.3 million),
2: Nigeria ($624.5) million),
3: Ethiopia ($470.4 million),
4: Tanzania ($425.8 million),
5: South Africa ($484.5 million),
6: Uganda ($435.9 million),
7: South Sudan ($403.5million),
8: Mozambique ($358.4 million),
9: Zambia ($368.1 million),
10: Rwanda ($196.5 million) and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC, $195.8million). Each country’s aid package includes different programming, reflecting country-specific assistance and policy priorities.

Excuse me, what were you saying about Israel? And look at the number one country to receive the most aid from the United State.....yessirreeee, Kenya. What were you saying about charity begins at home?

I think the man sent charity home, excuse me, but who is from Kenya? Again, remind me, because Americans have short term memories, who again was from Kenya?

Oh this was in 2012, one year. We sent 46 African countries aid. And you all have a problem with Israel.
Source

Why do you suppose that Kenya, of all the African countries we send aid to, gets the most?
Another Source

top topics

join