It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting cured of diseases in just one or two hours without any form of treatment, is this norma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I'm not that brave, I study plants to see if they make good food. There is a plant called plantain that grows in the yard. Eating a little raw occasionally is ok but too much and the oxilates can cause kidney and other stones leading to possible problems.. The chemical is pretty much neutralized by boiling. It is good to eat as a food if cooked like spinach. Calcium will also bond to the oxilates in the gut and make the oxilates just pass through and not get absorbed. this same problem exists with spinach. Oxilates seem to help a plant be more tolerant to the cold.

Mild dandelion greens are good to eat in the spring raw, they are not bitter. The bitterness later on is a medicine, it can overload the system if overconsumed. Boiling them like spinach gets rid of the bitterness. The bitterness is a warning that the plant defense system chemicals are too strong. This is not bad though to eat dandelion greens a little raw when bitter, it is a medicine that gets rid of parasites. As long as you do not overdo it.

The plants in the picture, I do not recognize. They are not really ones from around here. I know that the leaves of rasberry are good for different ailments, as a medicine and not a food. Medicines are often copycats of the properties of plants in the wild. Other medicines are mimicks of the excretions of microbes. Things we rarely eat anymore. I watch what the deer and other animals eat around here. We do not have a ruman like a deer but we can eat a lot of what they browse on. A deer or cow will look for dandelions to eat once in a while. I know a guy who grows cows and he told me that cows will sometimes go right to the dandelions after he puts them in a different pasture. His cows seem really healthy. Animals know what they need. Humans seem to neglect their genetic cravings, most people have not even tasted dandelion greens today. Lettuce does not have these properties in medicinal quantities. It is good for you if eaten in moderation, a suitable food but lettuce has little medicinal properties.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by ahnggk

I'm not that brave, I study plants to see if they make good food. There is a plant called plantain that grows in the yard. Eating a little raw occasionally is ok but too much and the oxilates can cause kidney and other stones leading to possible problems.. The chemical is pretty much neutralized by boiling. It is good to eat as a food if cooked like spinach. Calcium will also bond to the oxilates in the gut and make the oxilates just pass through and not get absorbed. this same problem exists with spinach. Oxilates seem to help a plant be more tolerant to the cold.

Mild dandelion greens are good to eat in the spring raw, they are not bitter. The bitterness later on is a medicine, it can overload the system if overconsumed. Boiling them like spinach gets rid of the bitterness. The bitterness is a warning that the plant defense system chemicals are too strong. This is not bad though to eat dandelion greens a little raw when bitter, it is a medicine that gets rid of parasites. As long as you do not overdo it.

The plants in the picture, I do not recognize. They are not really ones from around here. I know that the leaves of rasberry are good for different ailments, as a medicine and not a food. Medicines are often copycats of the properties of plants in the wild. Other medicines are mimicks of the excretions of microbes. Things we rarely eat anymore. I watch what the deer and other animals eat around here. We do not have a ruman like a deer but we can eat a lot of what they browse on. A deer or cow will look for dandelions to eat once in a while. I know a guy who grows cows and he told me that cows will sometimes go right to the dandelions after he puts them in a different pasture. His cows seem really healthy. Animals know what they need. Humans seem to neglect their genetic cravings, most people have not even tasted dandelion greens today. Lettuce does not have these properties in medicinal quantities. It is good for you if eaten in moderation, a suitable food but lettuce has little medicinal properties.

Great info!

I've read recently that humans can tolerate oxalates / oxalic acid in the digestive system but only if they have a healthy dose of beneficial bacteria in their system.

But the deal is, antibiotics and other medicines / dietary supplements - practically everything that comes from a pharmaceutical outlet could wipe out/reduce the population of these good bacteria. Unhealthy diet might be harmful to the good bacteria as well but I'm not sure.

I forgot to mention, I also had significant psychological changes since early 2012. I've stopped worrying for this world/system in a nutshell (who cares about politics, education, economy). I've stopped worrying even for my life like who cares if I die tomorrow, who cares if I ran out of food tomorrow.

As an ATS'er I could only tell, why worry for the system who routinely exploit the less fortunate (cheap labor in 3rd world) for profit? Perhaps, if we all stop working for the system, leave all fear and live off the land, the system would collapse and perhaps, make way for new one that is not greedy. Of course those who are most benefited by this system would object but think - 80% of the world's population are poor, aren't as lucky as those who disagree. We don't hear the voice of the 80% of this world because the mass media silence their voices. 99.9% we hear money money money, reality shows, crap music, and only 0.1% or less on people who are dying sick and poor.

Perhaps waking up to the Truth and living by it is good for health. Nature will preserve those who live to save it at the cost of leaving behind a "comfortable life"?

Since a comfortable life is really the driving force behind the destruction of nature. The infinite greed and selfishness of man. Wants everything for himself now, at the cost of our future.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

The bacteria in our guts are getting attacked from chemistry in the food that increases the shelf life of veggies. The antimicrobials sprayed on them keeps them looking nice longer by killing things that eat them. Even if we wash the veggies the chemical is still present and it kills needed gut flora bacteria. Also as we age we get more antigens against microbes that at one time or another overpopulated our guts. This makes us kill these beneficial bacteria and then we need to modify our cooking practices and diet to make up for it. A fifty year old person cannot eat the same things that they could when they are younger, the diet has to be adjusted.

Most of the problems we have in health are directly related to diet. As we age we can't make enzymes as well because we have damaged the liver from overindulging in certain food groups or chemistry that suppressed it's function. Alcohol is by no means the only thing that wears out the liver, goitinogens eaten too often are worse on our organs. If you lower liver function it can cause problems with detoxing. Don't take me wrong, if you avoid these foods all together, you will get a little messed up in thinking, raising the energy level of the brain too high can cause bad effects also. It is moderation that is the important, balancing the calming foods properly with foods that increase metabolism is an individual need, we need to remain calm and still have energy.

Waking up to the truth is good for your health. Being honest with the least amounts of regret keeps you healthy. Whether or not we will admit it, most of us self destruct someway or another if we do not feel we are good. This feeling good about yourself is set in our primordial sections of the brain, it is there from observations we made when we were young. If we were around deceit, than deceit is imbred into this area as normal. These people think they are doing something wrong if they are not deceiving others. The same is true of those brought up to be honest, they need to be honest, to feel that their ancestors would respect them for how they are...otherwise they will eventually mess up from their own subconscious sabotaging them. Most people are actually truthful and honest at heart, very few are evil to the core. The actions of your parents does not have as much input as some think, it is who the child idolizes that is important. That is the benefit of teaching morals to children when they are young, it has to shape the primordial region of the brain. I know kids from families of bad parents that grew up to be great people...they were ashamed of their parents. So this shows that confidence that is based on complying to the beliefs of the primordial region, the region set to protection mode when young, is what is important to success. Constant suppression or too much freedom before it is set will effect your health later on. If you do not meet up to your own expectations you sabatage your life purposely by not eating the right foods. A child has to have a very diverse diet before they hit this setting of the brain region so they can tell how food interacts with their body.

The last paragraph doesn't even address genetic knowledge, this interacts with our subconscious, not our consciousness. Meditation can attempt to link the subconscious with the conscious, so can a NDE. Hidden knowledge pertinent to you personally can be learned through these experiences. In NDE, the consciousness is suppressed but not the subconscious. The hovering and seeing that occurs could be based on our ability to echo locate, that tied to certain areas of the brain may allow a person to see in color through radar without their eyes.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by ahnggk

The bacteria in our guts are getting attacked from chemistry in the food that increases the shelf life of veggies. The antimicrobials sprayed on them keeps them looking nice longer by killing things that eat them. Even if we wash the veggies the chemical is still present and it kills needed gut flora bacteria.

Never knew that before!

We just happen to buy veggies that aren't sprayed with chemicals. Pure luck I guess... ...I would have bought veggies sprayed with chemicals if I lived someplace else.

What a messed up world we live in, don't you think? Everything "modern" seems to compromise the immune system. The artificial medicines to "cure" the results of a compromised immune system, compromises it further.

It can only be three things, that our medical geniuses are actually very stupid people, utterly blind to the "big picture" who gets degrees to cover up their stupidity or there's a conspiracy going with greedy people trying cash-in people's gullibility regarding their health or both!

Being honest with the least amounts of regret keeps you healthy.

Funny that I don't. Although I don't worry about many things that are considered important, there are times I'm still deeply regretful about a few things.

But it's more of a paradox. I regret about some of the decisions I've made in the past. I should be living in my own 5 bedroom house in the burbs with my own family. I graduated an engineer had good beginnings in my career. But instead, I only had 500 bucks, doing odd jobs, no family of my own, shame of my friends, family..

But hey, if my life haven't messed up, I might not have awaken to the Truth! I still might be sickly like I did when my career was in bloom, ageing normally, etc, etc.

Got to stop here for now, may continue tomorrow.
edit on 5-11-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join