It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting cured of diseases in just one or two hours without any form of treatment, is this norma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just like to share a biological changes I'm experiencing that I've never had before. It didn't just happen once, and overnight. It's happened several times now without fail since August 2012. I only experience mild symptoms of diseases I get from other people like the common cough & colds, flu and completely healed in just one or two hours without any form of medication, not even with rest or dietary changes.

I also don't experience any "side effects" of this healing. I've also become immune to getting sick due to seasonal fluctuations in climate. Furthermore, it seems to keep improving. The symptoms I get whenever I get sick is progressively getting milder and milder.

I also never take any food supplements like vitamins and minerals. My diet is average (mix of vegetables, meat, fruits, etc) but less in quantity than the healthy amount.

I have skipped through local pandemics in this manner. My parents think it's very strange that I never get sick even through all the local pandemics, with all the sick people who came to our house.

I seemed to have acquired this improved immune system since I got home from New Zealand after living there for almost two years. Where I live, it's hot and humid most the time but in New Zealand, it's cold the whole year!

I was wondering if there has been any precedents like this before? Possible cause for concern where the underlying problem could be very serious?

I'm actually a bit excited that if what is happening to my immune system could be synthesized, it could provide an effective cure for the common cold!
edit on 26-10-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Oi.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 26/10/13 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just a simple caution, I used to be able to say the same about a super immune system.

Now because of it I suffer from a disorder where that super immune system is attacking my digestive tract.

Signs like this can be a warning to take extra care as a system change may be waiting in the wings.

My advise is not to push it and don't rely on this perception without taking good care in all the normal ways, eating, exercise,etc

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The response we get to something like the flu is not actually the sickness, it is the immune system's response to the sickness. If our immune system is strong and has a lot of chemicals it can make us sick by releasing too much at one time. If we do not have enough immune system chemicals or if something is compromising our immune system than we get weaker and weaker when we get the disease and other diseases take hold.

Your immune system seems like it is working properly, you should get a little sick when exposed and bounce back out of it. If you get really sick than for some reason your body is throwing too much at the disease too quickly.

You must be eating all right since your body seems to be reacting properly to diseases. Maybe your eating habits changed a little when you went there. If you drink milk, New Zealand has cows who's milk is less of an allergy problem to some people. This means your antigens weren't causing an allergic response while you lived there. Many people of European decent have allergies to milk based on the type of cow. Type A or B cows.

Most people don't understand what makes energy in our body. Histamine reactions produce the energy we have. When we eat something we have a slight allergy to it triggers a reaction and we start to produce energy. This is not a problem if we can get rid of the waste produced by this reaction, our kidneys, liver, and lymphatic system can take care of this. Our skin and sweat glands is also a big player in this. It taxes our body and we age if we abuse this. It may seem like we are healthy and can handle the foods that do this and that is the case many times but sometimes it overloads the system. We need to rest sometimes. We need to take a break from the foods that create these reactions so we can heal. People fasted for a day in the past to give the body a chance to repair.

Your diet or lifestyle could have changed and you would not even realize it. small changes can increase health over montrhs. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
First, sir or madam,...if you don't mind,...what is your age?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If you're only 'sick' for one or two hours, how can you call that healing? It's more likely you didn't have anything at all to start with.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

A person that is in touch with their body can within a few hours tell if they are coming down with something. I learned to read my body many years ago when I gave up on Western medicine and it's reliance on pharmeceuticals. As soon as I feel my body start to fight something and causing changes such as a low fever, body aches all over, glands swelling or headache I do a couple of things. Increase my vitamin C, start taking applecider vinegar and honey and do some Reiki.

These 3 things will in most cases knock out whatever was trying to get a hold.
So I believe it is possible to be sick for a few hours and be aware of it. The OP appears to be young, teens or maybe early 20s at those ages our immune system is pretty strong so I wouldn't be suprised that he feels sick for a short duration then his immune system takes over and starts the repair.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

rickymouse We need to rest sometimes. We need to take a break from the foods that create these reactions so we can heal. People fasted for a day in the past to give the body a chance to repair.

Your diet or lifestyle could have changed and you would not even realize it. small changes can increase health over montrhs. I wouldn't worry about it.

My diet isn't top notch... I even take unhealthy snacks and I have not refrained from eating any particular food (except crustaceans, I hate the taste of crustaceans!), although I'm eating less red meat than I did before. I also eat less on average than other people of my build/size/weight.

Ironically, I'm not having good enough rest and I'm under a lot of stress this year, I've also stopped exercising since I left New Zealand. I found it odd despite the less favorable circumstances, my health and body seems to be in top shape.

IAMTAT
First, sir or madam,...if you don't mind,...what is your age?

I'm a male, and I'm 31 but most people mistake me for a teen. It's one more of the oddities I have.

signalfire
If you're only 'sick' for one or two hours, how can you call that healing? It's more likely you didn't have anything at all to start with.

I work closely with other people. Sometimes, they come to work sick with flu, colds, cough, etc. Sometimes I would catch their sickness. I would have runny nose, I would be coughing, I would feel heavy/weak, sometimes with headaches, most importantly, I'll have elevated body temperatures.

I'm certainly getting the symptoms of the same disease my co workers have. But it will all be gone in just few hours. The fastest I remember was less than one hour and I was back in full health and strength with all symptoms gone.

My co workers would take days, even weeks to get completely healed, especially the coughs and colds, even with medication. I was like that before.

2manyholesIncrease my vitamin C, start taking applecider vinegar and honey and do some Reiki.

These 3 things will in most cases knock out whatever was trying to get a hold.
So I believe it is possible to be sick for a few hours and be aware of it. The OP appears to be young, teens or maybe early 20s at those ages our immune system is pretty strong so I wouldn't be suprised that he feels sick for a short duration then his immune system takes over and starts the repair.

I don't take vitamin C from artificial sources. I get them mostly from fruits. I don't take anything from the pharmaceutical industry, not even when I'm depressed.

Ironically, I'm a lot more sickly in my teens and in my twenties. I hit thirty in New Zealand and apparently I came home a different man.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Eating a lot of fruit and veggies is not necessary for some people. Some people also get by better with less food than more. Some highly processed food is not bad for us but when you eat over half processed foods it is no good. Everything relates to your genetics to a certain point.

The myth about a lot of cardio being good for you is just something started by consumerism. Sure we need exercise but not a lot of it all the time. We shouldn't sit down all day and expect to be healthy, getting up and moving around a little is good for us. They have made things too efficient with computers, everything is right at your fingertips now. You don't even have to get out of your chair to go to a file cabinet or to print or copy something much anymore. We are creating a situation where circulation in the legs is compromised for a big part of the day. The Lymph system doesn't have a pump like the heart, it needs some movement to work properly, and not just after work. I suppose drinking a lot of water has benefits, it makes you get out of that chair to go to the bathroom. Trouble is that going pee too often can cause a loss of electrolytes and essential minerals. Then they need to be replaced.

If everything seems to be working right, I would be thankful if I were you. Observe what you are eating and what makes you feel right and research it a little. When you were working out more you may have been deficient on something, now that you aren't so active, there is plenty of what you need in what you eat. It sounds like maybe you were a little deficient on salt before. It's hard to tell.

The sleeping disorder could be caused by many things. examine what you eat and what time you eat it and experiment with adjusting timing. When we go to sleep we need a little carbs but not too much so we can burn them till the body converts over to burning fat a couple of hours after we fall asleep. Then we burn the fats till we eat in the morning, carbs will stop the ketone process and we usually pee or poop out the excess unneeded chemicals left over from burning ketones. This changing of chemistry often occurs when we come in from the cold, the thing that is important is to put a bathroom next to the door you come in.

A similar thing happens when you go into the cold from the warm, this timing of urination is normal.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Your body can boost it's creation of chemistry to combat illness very fast, within minutes and knock out a cold virus within hours. This is normal. If there is too big of a release of chemistry or creation of different immune system warriors too quickly, this is called a cykotine storm and it can be dangerous. I sometimes get symptoms of a bug when I am around others who are sick. My immune system kicks in almost right away. It is meant to do that to kill or neutralize the inhaled microbes or virus when they are few in numbers. So you just get sick for a short time.

What we experience when we get sick is mostly our immune system fighting, most viruses and bacteria that we do not fight are symbiotic till they get too plentiful. They can help us fight, Some viruses target cancer cells because they go for the rapid growth of the cells and kill them. Our bodies may say, ok, I need this virus for a while. Then after the cancer cells are dead, our immune system kicks in and kills the virus. So not all viruses are bad for us overall. Some viruses can cause cancer though. There is a name for those but I can't remember it right now. Our body should form an immune response against those immediately if it is working right.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

rickymouse
If everything seems to be working right, I would be thankful if I were you. Observe what you are eating and what makes you feel right and research it a little.

I hope so too. Problem is that I have no clue. The condition I have seems unprecedented. It has not occurred even among any of my relatives. Nothing turned out in my research for other similar conditions. More so, it never happened for most of my life. Thus, I suppose genetics could be ruled out.

My condition defies the science of healthcare. Try to find a condition where a person got common colds and get completely healed in one hour and you'll find nothing.

I really wish another case like this would turn out. I'd love to be well-informed of this condition. I honestly hate to be kept in the dark with something that is with me. There's always this possibility it could turn bad!

The sleeping disorder could be caused by many things. examine what you eat and what time you eat it and experiment with adjusting timing.

I actually don't have a sleeping disorder. I simply don't follow healthy sleep guidelines by choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

It seems like your immune system is acting as it should. Most people's immune systems are compromised yet it is the norm now. The symptoms you speak of were not rare, I never saw my father or grandfather with a cold or the flu but did see them with a spell once in a while that lasted between a few hours and a day. There used to be a lot of people who were like that years ago. I think there still are, people who eat right for their genetics are healthy. If you believe in your cravings and ate a variety of foods before your primordial region of the brain set, at between seven and nine years old, than your subconscious knows how to automatically make you crave an antidote or companion food to cure yourself. You do this subconsciously, you don't even have to think about it. You may crave something or pick it up at the store because you feel like it.

Don't fix things that aren't broken. Our knowledge of what they say is good for us can cause some to be sick. If you did not learn this stuff before your primordial region set, than your brain can initiate it from memories but as we age these memories are easily lost. The primordial section of the brain is very protected. It is the last place to get bad with Alzheimer disease, so the people revert back to their childhood years often. I think they used to have Alzheimer disease before, I remember lots of old people who acted like kids. They used to refer to it as a second childhood. I think people had a lot more experience when they were young though and the knowledge of how to survive on your own was there. They needed someone to take them shopping once in a while but they knew how to survive. If a person did not know the antidotes or companion foods in the primordial regions of the brain, the alzheimers would have caused them to have slow poisoning and they would have died of something like a stroke, blood clot, or heart attack, which was very common years ago. Also, if you did not know what to eat to fight a cold or the flu, it got bad.

It sounds like you are working properly. There will be a shift as your metabolism changes, there are about four changes in your life. At that point you will have to learn how to adapt for the hormonal changes, that is not in your primordial region of the brain, but it is in the junk DNA if you pay attention to things a little. There is one at about thirty something and another change in around the fifties. You will know when these happen if you pay attention even a little. I suppose there is also a change around a hundred or so.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Treespeaker
I suffer from a disorder where that super immune system is attacking my digestive tract.

Yep. Having autoimmune diseases while having a 'super immune system' ... not a good combination.
Our bodies are killing themselves.

TO THE OP ... body changes ... interesting to see how it irons out.
See if it's a perm. thing or just temporary or just imaginative.
Keep a journal of these things. Keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You are obviously one of the 'Chosen Ones'.

Please send us your name, address and Social Security number at Healthcare.Gov...and our Supreme Exalted Master will be contacting you shortly.

edit on 27-10-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Your thread title interested me, and I wanted to share.

I am 28 year old male, and most of my life I would get sick once or twice a year for a few days. At 23, I moved from where I grew up in Central FL, to St. Pete, FL where I live now. I do not get sick anymore, ever. Even when everyone else around me, and that I work with (in a call center) are getting sick & the flu, I don't.

I also don't take flu shots, or any medicines or vitamins. I merely eat whatever I want, when I feel like it, while trying to avoid GMO's, and other harmful foods. I exercise moderately, a couple times a week.

If you say you get sick, and are well within an hour or two, I find it difficult to believe your self-diagnosis was accurate to begin with. You sound like a normal, healthy adult. Treasure it while you can!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

rickymouse
It seems like your immune system is acting as it should. Most people's immune systems are compromised yet it is the norm now. The symptoms you speak of were not rare, I never saw my father or grandfather with a cold or the flu but did see them with a spell once in a while that lasted between a few hours and a day. There used to be a lot of people who were like that years ago. I think there still are, people who eat right for their genetics are healthy.

I suppose a normal immune system is indeed capable of eradicating diseases in just few hours and minimizing/eliminating the symptoms....

....And that most people's immune systems are compromised if I understood you correctly.

But I think you're forgetting something, my immune system only became as good as your grandpa's since last Aug 2012 after coming from New Zealand. Healthcare has nothing to do with it since I became a lot worse taking care of my health since I came from New Zealand.

Hope I don't sound like I'm promoting New Zealand. It's a very nice place but I don't condone their government's exploitation of aspiring immigrants of their money. Many aspiring immigrants are poor. One of the worst qualities one can have is to exploit the poor for one's own advantage and I resent NZ for that!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

rickymouse
It seems like your immune system is acting as it should. Most people's immune systems are compromised yet it is the norm now.

I thought it would be worth something to list the things I do different regarding my health.

Who knows, these things could be responsible for my "super" immune system.

I never:

- smoked anything my whole life
- took any illegal substances my whole life
- took artificial vitamins and minerals/food supplements since 2012
- took any medicines since 2011
- took any vaccination since my infancy (I only had three shots)

I very rarely:

- take alcoholic beverages since 2009
- indulge myself in food since 2011
- go to parties/dinner invitations since 2011
- exercised/done outdoor leisure activities since 2012

I have significantly cut back on:

- red meat since 2011 and consumed more vegetables in proportion.
- daily intake of food by weight.

Significant injuries:

- Head injury when I was 12 which was never treated. It left a permanent deformation at the top of my skull and headaches often originate at the deformation. Headaches are sometimes triggered by changes in air pressure/temperature and stress which I never tried to suppress using medicines. Interestingly, I never had such headaches when I lived in New Zealand even despite of stress. The headaches came back when I went home but frequency of the headaches became less with less pain and also went away much quicker.

Things maybe worth mentioning:

- I traveled extensively from 2008 to 2012, visiting countries like USA, Hong Kong, and New Zealand. This may have helped boosted my immune system by exposure to a great variety of people. That did not stop me from getting sick in those times.

- Despite a significant reduction of daily intake of food and water since 2011, I only lost 7 pounds. My weight has remained the same since 2012

- Several months ago, I experimented consuming wild plants, raw. Some of these plants caused negative reactions, like painful swelling of skin in contact and the throat, mild fever/nausea, etc. After one week, I became completely immune of their toxins. Consuming the same wild plants, raw did not cause any negative reaction (not even the skin and and throat irritation) and even tasted a lot better. I stopped the experiment after I became completely immune of the plant toxins involved.

- Not sure if the wild plants boosted my immune system or the other way around. My already improved immune system also adapted my cells to make myself immune to the plant toxins. I never heard anyone develop immunity to plant toxins, especially the skin reactions so quickly.

Looking here at the list I made, it seems like a lot has changed in my habits beginning 2011.

It's a lot less pleasurable but a lot cheaper lifestyle. If it is solely due to lifestyle/dietary changes then it could have certain implications in the future, especially with a global pandemic against an unknown disease without any cure.

Such pandemic would exact a heavy toll among those who live the "Modern Western Culture" with their compromised immune system medicines deemed useless by the new disease. Anyone who pursue austere lifestyles may be spared.

The poor and isolated tribes will retake our planet if such worst-case pandemic would arise?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

That is a lot of changes, it would be nearly impossible to figure which changes actually boosted your response time to the viruses and bacteria. If the wild plants included stuff like dandelions, then they could have helped your liver repair. If you moved back to your original home, you will notice that the pollens and natural things in the air don't bother you so much. Even eating wild plants from the area will help with that, you got accustomed to the negative response of their plant defense systems and this means their pollens are no longer allergenic. Most times these are not true allergies but intolerances.

The plant defence chemistry is to keep herbivours from overbrowsing. They also protect the fruit until they are ripe and the seeds are properly developed. Fruit should be picked at or just prior to this readiness, something the western diet is all messed up on. The plant wants it's mature seeds eaten when they are ready. An apple is not good for us unless it is ripe. Even leaving the stem and the few leaves attached to that stem on on the apple helps to mature it properly. Leaving the tomatoes on the stem also helps, or bringing the tomato plant inside a cool garage helps to mature them properly. A chemical is inside the stem often that helps to convert the fruit properly. That is why they leave it on apples and pears. If these fruits are picked green or too early the stems chemicals are not present.

These chemicals from unripened fruit can act as natural medicines though. Eating them occasionally is not bad, it may even be beneficial. A ripe pear is good for you, it has chemistry that can help your body. Hard pears have not developed this chemistry very much yet and if the pear gets really overripe the chemistry also goes down.

Now that I have rambled on and on about unrelated junk that lots of people already know, but are neglecting to include in their lifestyle, I should end. I think you made the right decision. If people start eating wild plants too quickly if tshtf they will get sick even though they are eating plants that are deemed nontoxic. Everyone should go out in the wild in a nonpoluted place and get some dandelion greens or other edible plants and try to slowly adapt their body before tshtf. Coops and grocery stores have dandelion greens in the spring sometimes, this will get a person used to the plant. Burdock root is available in Coops as is dandelion roots. The tame ones are very tasty if added to a soup. Both contain caffeic acid which neutralizes chemistry that is created by some microbes used as weapons to weaken us. Caffeic acid is also in most root veggies and coffee and nuts. We are very accustomed to this and we actually need to consume some of it to keep the balance of our gut flora. We evolved with this chemical, it protects us but overconsuming it also gets the gut flora off balance...always remember that too much of something has symptoms similar to a deficiency. Vitamins and minerals, proteins, and fats and sugars are just a small part of nutrition. They made us think that certain things that they can test is all there is to food. Food is complex, our bodies are complex, our junk DNA is directly related to our cravings.

See, I started over again
I get carried away with things all the time.
It is more than most people want to know. I have always got carried away with things when I learn them, I am also very picky and want to completely understand what I learn. This is hard when studying the truth about food....rats...I did it again..Bye

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks for your inputs. If tshtf, I'd rather eat plants to survive than hunt for animals. I just love animals too much and maybe the raw wild plant diet may be responsible for my huge immune system boost.

And another thing, if tshtf, there's a lot less competition in the raw wild plants menu - if you are immune from plant toxins.

I still won't recommend the experiments I did regarding consumption of raw wild plants. It can be deadly especially by amateur experimenters like me. I did not find other examples of people who got completely immune naturally from plant toxins in a matter of just few days like me! Either that is true or internet disinformation at work, I would not tell anyone to bet their life on it! I'm a person with very little to lose, no family, no partner, mediocre career, little possessed, nothing that bright to look forward to so I felt like it's worth the risk for me only.

Maybe it can be duplicated safely in a professional laboratory that is manned by experts in human physiology. But in a garage by amateurs like me, it's a deadly risk. Until then, It's certainly wise to look forward to professional work in the future. Hopefully, not the distant future!

P.S. these are the wild plants I consumed, I found them growing in our garden and no one could identify them (no one in our place skilled enough in botany to identify them)

imageshack.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join