It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Admits Lithium Chemtrails! Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok I am not one to follow this chemtrail business. But today I chanced upon this article and an actual admission by a Nasa scientist. So what all does this admission mean? I am hoping Phage could help out with this since he is very knowledgeable about both Nasa and chemtrails.

This woman, a concerned citizen, heard a recording of a rocket liftoff.

Payload Lithium Dispersed

Notice that the scientist specifically stated that Lithium was not used during the DAYTIME since the 1970's.

Being questioned by Sue, a courageous and concerned citizen, NASA scientist Douglas E. Rowland admits chemtrails are real, during a phone conversation. Dr. Rowland gives details about when it all started: “It’s been done in the 1970s, it’s been done recently in the 1990s and 2000s.” And continues: “the lithium release in the daytime … hasn’t been done since the 1970s.” OK, so lithium was only dispersed during the nighttime?

NASA Scientist Admits Chemtrails! (VIDEO)

edit on 25-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Maybe this is why the American citizens do nothing about our wayward government? Quick I must need another lithium fix if I am getting this upset.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Awesome! Finally some answers. It's too bad that lady acts like a lunatic.

S&F OP

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

"chemtrail" is a general term for chemical dispersal behind a moving vehicle.

It absolutely does not mean or have any linkage to:
1. NWO depopulation conspiracy
2. USG global warming conspiracy

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Lithium, why lithium.

All i know about it is that its a metal used in battery's and as a treatment for mental patients as it helps reduce the severity and frequency of mania

Anti-panic chem spray?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here you go what those lithium trails actually are...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by elouina

"chemtrail" is a general term for chemical dispersal behind a moving vehicle.

It absolutely does not mean or have any linkage to:
1. NWO depopulation conspiracy
2. USG global warming conspiracy

And there is no evidence, nor reason to believe, that any such dispersal would be visible from the ground (more than very temporarily, depending on circumstance), let alone replicate in every shape and manner normal aircraft contrails - which is what most people mean when they talk about chemtrails.

Yes chemicals may be dispersed into the atmosphere for a variety of reason on occasion.

No, such dispersal does not look like this:

Only ice crystals from aircraft engine exhaust can do that!
edit on 25-10-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Biigs
Lithium, why lithium.

All i know about it is that its a metal used in battery's and as a treatment for mental patients as it helps reduce the severity and frequency of mania

Anti-panic chem spray?

So they used Lithium to possibly "calm" the planet down... I.E Global Warming.... Wakka Wakka

Ahhhh~ I'm giggling! I'm a legend in my own mind!!! HAHAHAHA!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

And what does lithium released far above where planes fly, and far too high to affect us, have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

the amount of prescription meds americans dump into toilets etc, has an effect on the water table and is a problem.

Large scale dispersal of minor amounts of chemicals can have an effect.

We see other examples of this in animals, examples like dogs gaining immunity to the drugs that put them to sleep through a small percentage of food suppliers using disposed of dogs in the food supply for dogs. Causing a measurable resistance. All the way to the long term effects of agent orange, small amounts of chemicals can have huge effects.

I find the "ineffective dispersal" argument the weakest against Chem trails, Id much rather focus on the implausibility of the infrastructure needed to do them, than the effectiveness of minor amount of chemicals on a populous.

To be clear, I think its all bunk, just that one argument against is the least effective, better to focus on things like Pilots and air crew having to be complicit in the process in the first place.
edit on 25-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by elouina

And what does lithium released far above where planes fly, and far too high to affect us, have to do with chemtrails?

I don't know, that's why I am asking you and others. I just found this information, was intrigued, and wanted to know more about it. How does this being released high up not affect us? (This is a serious question.)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That was really cool video, lets just hope its not a random science cover bluff

Im just not smart enough to tell, only smart enough to be concerned!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The altitude it was released at, and the amount that was released means that by the time it gets anywhere near us, its going to be so dispersed that even with an incredibly sensitive testing device you couldn't measure it.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You guys do realize that there is no way putting lithium in the atmosphere could effect us. To get levels necessary it would have to look like bejing China with the smog.

Lol... Seriously

The Bot

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by elouina

The altitude it was released at, and the amount that was released means that by the time it gets anywhere near us, its going to be so dispersed that even with an incredibly sensitive testing device you couldn't measure it.

So how do we know how much they released? Do they have a webpage that we can go to to see what all is dispersed into our atmosphere, the altitude, and the quantity?
edit on 25-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Okay, Tinfoil hat time...

Just speculation, I don't believe it, but I like to throw a thought out there.

LIthium is highly reactive to a charge, its why we use it in batteries , what would the effect of it in the sky be when a charge is added, say amplification of radio signals.

Anyone with a technical background in material science know what the effects of directing a charge into lithium in the atmosphere?

Also Lithium is often use in air filtration systems to absorb carbon, so again, there are plausible uses for atmospheric dispersal.

How ever all that does not negate the HOW, WHEN, and Why, requiring the infrastructure to pull off.
edit on 25-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

And you think a few pounds of lithium released several hundred thousand feet in the air is going to remain concentrated enough to have any effect at ground level?

Released from a plane, you'd have an argument. But in this case IF it even makes it to ground level, it will be do dispersed it won't even be in parts per trillion.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This video is very interesting. It seems so rare to see a currently employed scientist willing to go on record and discuss this. I do have a question about the interview.

Around 2:30, he mentions something about how hard it is to see lithium in the atmosphere with their cameras. If their cameras can see lithium in the atmosphere, what other chemicals can they see? Also, if they have cameras that see chemicals in the atmosphere, why don't we have access to some of that information?

I wish the interviewer had been less flighty and more diplomatic. This guy seemed extremely willing to talk and I feel that he would have said a lot more.

On an aside note, I guess.. an odd thing about lithium. Lithium naturally occurs in lemons and a lot of women crave lemons a couple days prior to menstruating. I don't know where I'm going with that. Just thought it was also interesting.
edit on 25-10-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by benrl

And you think a few pounds of lithium released several hundred thousand feet in the air is going to remain concentrated enough to have any effect at ground level?

Released from a plane, you'd have an argument. But in this case IF it even makes it to ground level, it will be do dispersed it won't even be in parts per trillion.

Nope I don't, not at all.

Im just saying there is a possibility it could have uses, that could explain the why.

All the rest about population is crap, If they wanted to drug us, they would just put it in the water.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

First off, it was a pair of fairly small rockets. That means small payloads. They were sounding rockets, we're not talking an Atlas V here.

Yes there are numerous NASA pages that describe the experiment, and have pictures of the rockets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join