It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughtforms, Familiars, Servitors, Egregores, Astral Assistants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This will be a new thread about Thoughtforms that humans can create. Thoughtforms are just astral beings that you can create with only your thoughts and energy. As a thoughtform, they are fully dependant on you. You are their father/mother in a sense. According to what I've read... When a thoughtform is more independant, it becomes an Egregore. And later on it can become a Godform. Examples of Godforms can be deities which were worshipped or acknowledged in the past. (Thor, Ahura Mazda, Jupiter, Satan, Baal, Quetzal, Zeus etc...) I wonder who have created one here before. I myself briefly created one once. More later...

Here is some info:

www.protoniccreations.com... (search "Astral Assistant" on the page"

www.spiralnature.com...

unrune.chaosmagic.com...

www.chaosmatrix.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Are you still here? Just kidding.

Dropped in because I noticed stanton friedman has shown up.

Also I wanted to know if you have ever tried drinking water thats been charged with both chi & intent. Myself, I recently tried the chi part. So far, I'm very impressed. I think it will help me become more proficient on demand especially in ap for some reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Nope, I haven't tried it yet. But I've heard from others that they've tasted a significant difference between chi-charged water and regular tapwater.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It not only tastes different, it feels different too.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A familiar is not a thought form. It's an animal with a strong bond with you, an animal that can sense your feelings and emotions and is tied to you.....many people have them and don't even know it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ahh... There are more definitions for the word "familiar". When I read other people posts about familiars, they were talking about thoughtforms. Or it could be a misconception.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Or it could be a misconception.

That would depend on who threy are, what faith they belong to.....

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What I find difficult to pinpoint is at what stage the transferrence from being a thought to actually becoming its own quantum state actually occurs. Simply put, where and how does a thought or idea actually manifest itself?

And the thing about godforms. What are those? Those dudes you mentioned... I am pretty sure that those were just guys with access to superior forms of technology. you know the situation; if we had a starship and visited a planet that was full of cavemen, our tech would seem 'godly' to them.

Going back to thoughtforms... I think it would be neat to develop sort of an oscilliscope to measure the frequencies that are transmitted from the human brain during different thoughts or mental states. Sorry if I am rambling

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
Simply put, where and how does a thought or idea actually manifest itself?

Going back to thoughtforms... I think it would be neat to develop sort of an oscilliscope to measure the frequencies that are transmitted from the human brain during different thoughts or mental states. Sorry if I am rambling

Here's a link which presents the 'concept'

Here's a machine ->>//www.item.bioenergy.com/boss/order.aspx
!! which for the price....MUST come with extended Support, etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermeticism is a good majick source if your into creating elementals, et al

````

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have read stories of monks in Nepal which do this. Supposedly they can create people from just their minds. I dont believe they are living, breathing bodies, but they are entitie's nonetheless. They disappear once you stop concentrating on them, however they can take a life of their own if left unchecked. I am digging this up from memory, I will try and find a link for people to explore. The story that I read was about a British woman living in Nepal, studying with the monks there, who created one of these entities, but once she had created it she lost control of it, and the being was obviously evil. It took herself and several monks to destroy the creation, for which there is a particular word for which I am at a loss to think of right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
" ..for which there is a particular word for which I am at a loss to think of right now."

Something like Tupla or Tpula - it's along those lines I think

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Also, meant to add - there was an experiment - in the States I believe, repeated in Australia (again I believe). In creating one of these thought forms, if I remember correctly, the researchers gave the 'experiment' a history, background etc - and then attempted to *believe* it in - erm life.

There was a thread about this a while back.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJc

Something like Tupla or Tpula - it's along those lines I think

Yes! It is Tulpa!

Many thanks to you Mr.Jc!

The word Tulpa is from the Tibetan language and refers to any entity that attains reality solely by the act of imagination. The entity is created entirely within the confines of ones own mind, not drawn out, written down or even verbally described.

If its creator wishes, this "Tulpa Creation" may become physical reality through intense concentration and visualization. However, care must be taken to only bring to reality what is beneficial to the world, lest it's destruction becomes more problematic than its creation (see related account on Alexandra David-Neel)

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Did you put those cutsie bows on Spooky?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
```

here is one ?adventurous? soul...going into a majikal consciousness...
and either creating or conjuring or cajoling spirits,
to his/her whim

www.unexplainable.net...

~?~

or it might be just-a-spoof??

[edit on 17-11-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
Did you put those cutsie bows on Spooky?

No, that was her hair stylist that did it.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have tried this but don't know the results...since the people I sent the thoughtform to ....hasn't told.

Anyone up for an experiment???

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Nope, I haven't tried it yet. But I've heard from others that they've tasted a significant difference between chi-charged water and regular tapwater.

So how do you chi-charge water?

// k

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The easiest way is putting an orgone generator next to it. I have done that since last posting in this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I find this subject quite interesting, though I've never tried to create a golem!
I read somewhere that there is a tibetan tradition very similar.. Basically, the student creates a circle and will meditate looking into the middle of it until one day the deity or guide she/he is trying to create with the mental faculites actually appears in full vision. So in theory, If you wanted to have a protector or guide- you could create this with your mind.. but it is just that. No one else see's it ... Its like having an imaginary friend I would guess. Well I take that back- those who are sensitive enough would probably notice that you have a thought form following you around... I would love to hear anyone's personal experience with this sort of thing! Come on... spill the beans!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join