It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Our fight is not for a homeland or a region...'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
www.globalterroralert.com...

The enemies of Allah should be assured that our fight is not for a homeland or a region, rather it is to make supreme the laws of Almighty Allah.

Know your enemy.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Ibn Iblis]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You know, I'm not even encouraged anymore whenever further, FURTHER evidence mounts that these people are not freedom fighters resisting occupation (nor are they hijacking a peaceful religion, but that's another topic), because people will just ignore the very words of their "freedom fighters" and keep pretending it's all about resisting American aggression.

Watch the replies.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think yet again you make too much sense. Leftist don't do well with facts and logic. They are all about emotion. Lie, cheat, steal, murder, do what ever it takes to win. Little to the lefties understand that if the Islamic "movement" wins they will be the first to be killed off. Hollywood is a place of vile decadence in any religion. Hollywood is 'Mecca" to many libs.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Always remember the liberal mantra:

Do not confuse me with facts; I know what I believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
...and those to the right can only see in Black & White.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There is also a slight variation on that mantra. They really like to tell you what you "should" believe otherwise you are just stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You seem to be going a might out of your way to antagonise responses.

Can't you just leave it to the initial post to get responses, or do you feel your argument is too weak?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You are correct "superior" beings only see in Black and White. And we only need 10 rules too. "The" superior being sees only Right and Wrong. Not shades of wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Can we stay on topic please?

It will be hard enough to get people to admit the jihadists are not resisting American imperialism without this petty partisan bickering going on.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
They also have to pat themselves on the back as no-one will do it to them.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis The enemies of Allah should be assured that our fight is not for a homeland or a region, rather it is to make supreme the laws of Almighty Allah.
"Enter upon the road to the Holy Sepulchre; wrest that land from the wicked race, and subject it to yourselves." "an accursed race, a race utterly alienated from God, a generation forsooth which has not directed its heart and has not entrusted its spirit to God" Yes indeed, know your enemy. Also know why they are your enemy. Anyone know who spoke these words I quoted above?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have fought such an enemy. Fanatical, motivated on pure emotion for a cause. Many of them didn't even know the original cause in the end. They only knew to fight because they were "told" to do so. War is stupid. The islamist pictured only want to murder. Convert or die. Freedom? or Tyrany?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That is so right. DrHoracid is %^$#ing right

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
Know your enemy.
[edit on 16-11-2004 by Ibn Iblis]

You have a point, without a doubt there are terrorists that exist that only want America destroyed, but it is still not the majority, and so they do not speak for all Iraqi's. You'll find there are more people joining the insurgents because they disagree with a government chosen, and in the pocket of the west.

Would you not resist an occupation and then insist on revenge?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
The enemies of Allah should be assured that our fight is not for a homeland or a region, rather it is to make supreme the laws of Almighty Allah.

"Enter upon the road to the Holy Sepulchre; wrest that land from the wicked race, and subject it to yourselves."
"an accursed race, a race utterly alienated from God, a generation forsooth which has not directed its heart and has not entrusted its spirit to God"

Yes indeed, know your enemy. Also know why they are your enemy. Anyone know who spoke these words I quoted above?

It amazes me how ignorant people are of why the Crusades took place.

For the love of God, do you think the Christians just went in and slaughtered those people for no reason?

I'm not advocating the Crusades in practice, because they were brutal on both sides.

But the first Crusade was initiated as an act of self defense.

Do some reading.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Iraq is but one theatre of the conflict.

Afghanistan is another.

This is a global conflict against radical islam...its WWIV.

And that is what the left fails to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
You have a point, without a doubt there are terrorists that exist that only want America destroyed, but it is still not the majority, and so they do not speak for all Iraqi's. You'll find there are more people joining the insurgents because they disagree with a government chosen, and in the pocket of the west.

Would you not resist an occupation and then insist on revenge?

There is absolutely no reason to believe people are joining the "resistance" for any other reason than A> religious obligation and/or B> the Sunnis are the minority about to be governmed by a majority that they once cruelly oppressed (the Shi'as). If I were an Iraqi Sunni Muslim I'd be scared too.

I'm not saying that people aren't joining the resistance for the reasons you suggest, but I'd like to know your reasons for thinking so, besides just assumption.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Again, read the original post. Terroisim isn't just Iraq. When "W" went into Afganistan the IRA layed down their weapons, lybia made a deal. Iraq is just a current battlezone. Those in the "pic" are everywhere and need to be "terminated" because they will not stop until they win or die.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis I'm not advocating the Crusades in practice, because they were brutal on both sides. But the first Crusade was initiated as an act of self defense. Do some reading.
Well... there are several ways to analyze the crusades and their purpose, as well as the intent of the invasions of the "lands of milk and honey" by the muslims. In the end, we have equal rhetoric from both sides, but one side has a longer memory than the other. And that's the point... equal rhetoric. Your words "understand your enemy" were only followed by my "understand why". Your conclusion jumping assumed I had other motives of some type.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If one checks ID's, they would find the "resistance" is made up of many islamofascists from other countries. The same was true in Bosnia, Chechnia (sp?), the Netherlands (new warzone), Indonesia, well you get the point. They is no Islamic homeland at risk here. Only "Your" homeland and freedom is at risk.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join