It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush 2016: an 80-year Plot Comes to Fruition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

I disagree...They will have no problems voting, even multiple times. Hell, dead people are still voting!

If you are referring to various states' requirements to show ID at voter booths, well that's just common sense prevailing.
They need to get an ID and stop crying about racism...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can't post it because of terms and violations, but theres a video of George Jr. right before his first presidential address where he gives everyone a middle finger, he didn't realize the camera was rolling at the time. Pretty much sums up his presidency because yes indeed, we did get f _ _ _ _ d.

I also find it interesting no one has yet mentioned the bloodlines aspect... that; Obama and Cheney are related. Oh, not to mention Obama's also related to Sarah Palin and the Bush family, thanks to the researchers working at genology websites. Might make a little more sense as to why she seems star stuck and irrational when it comes to the ACA even with all it's failings, of course Clinton was supposed to be the one to roll out health care reform.

Geneology source one among many

One family having so much influence and control over this country has brought it to it's knees with their twisted ideologies... there is a plan to be sure. Seems they've figured out the dictator loophole on term limits, install everyone and his brother to maintain power.

Now this is really reaching for another JFK connection, but many have wondered why Bush chose Texas? I have heard where ever Islam has a victory it is a practice to erect a mosque there, with how much hidden symbology there is everywhere hidden in plain sight... Where did Bush Jr's presedential legacy business just open? Dallas Texas... was Kennedy some sort of sacrifical lamb, that happened to give rise to the Bush empire? Especially daming if Sr. was on the trigger that day as some speculate. So yeah take that and run with it, I'm not one for the far reaching through speculation can be fun sometimes getting creative with reality but sometimes it just adds fuel to the fire instead of working to improve things. But if there was/is a grand plan as the OP suggests, hopefully it isn't so powerful that it can't be undone or go unprosecuted if the reaching that seems to fit oh so well, isn't just creativity at work.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Excellent read. Thanks to the OP.

Interesting to note the we can vote for generations of the same family, and spouses of past presidents, but not allow someone to run that was born outside the US (birth certificate validations notwithstanding).

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No more Bush for me! Politically, that is. I wouldn't vote for Hillary either. Not even at gun point. Didn't she used to be the secretary for the black panther party? Wonder what people would've thought had Barbara Bush been secretary of the KKK? I think this time around, when voting, people need to really look into the person they are voting for. If you find out that they are die-hard supporters of the ADL. AIPAC, Israel, wars, banks, wall street, etc. etc.---YOU KNOW, the normal bought & paid for politician, I think people should vote for someone different. That way, if knowing that stuff, the person still votes for that politician then we know they are a traitor/supporter to treason. It has to change. I want my country back.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Not really sure if we'll ever get our country back in our lifetime... Looking more against it than for at this point. Major changes NEED to occur

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

The way things are going, people will vote for a retarded chimp so long as there is no "D" next to it's name. Jeb Bush is not the worst case, another term for some liberal maniac is.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

Not necessarily true... Just a couple weeks ago, the new mayor for New York was selected.. Guess the letter next to his name!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

kingofyo1
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

Not necessarily true... Just a couple weeks ago, the new mayor for New York was selected.. Guess the letter next to his name!

When I mentioned people - I meant fully developed adults capable of reasoning. NYC is a famous cuckoo nest, I doubt there are any sane people there.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

damwel
Spot on dude! I didn't see it but I'll tell you something else that's pretty widely known outside the US but Bush was also the overseer of the drug smuggling market. Why do you think they were govs of Texas and Florida ?

no state income taxes, it's all about the money for the bushies. besides, with the current republicans, ole jeb is going to look too liberal. when they think chris Christie is too liberal, you know jeb will also be thought of that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yeah. Honestly, I don't think any kind of Bush campaign is going to go anywhere in the near future. But they don't need it. Obama is just Bush in "good guy" garb. It's obvious. And Obamacare is more surveillance and more control disguised as healthcare. Just another layer.

If you want a direct conduit into the private lives of every person in this country, the medical industry is the most direct route. It's practically tailor made for spying and control.

Who needs Jeb Bush? Obama is sneaking it all under the radar.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is this a Jeb Bush dig thread? (** gesticulates wildly, thread rises from the dead **)

Here you go:

Jeb Bush 2016 would be excellent for the Republicans because of the percentage of Hispanic vote his wife, Columba, would help to attract (divide and conquer) away from the Democrats.

Coincidentally, Richard Nixon also had a wealthy friend in Florida who was a an-ex Cuban banker, Be Be Rebozo. en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia knows that Jeb Bush has his own "BeBe Rebozo" in the name of Armando Cordina.. en.wikipedia.org...

Following the 1980 presidential election, Bush and his family moved to Miami-Dade County, Florida. He took a job in real estate with Armando Codina, a 32-year-old Cuban immigrant and self-made American millionaire. Codina had made a fortune in a computer business, and then formed a new company, The Codina Group, to pursue opportunities in real estate.[14] In 1983, Jeb Bush explained his move from Houston to Miami this way: “On the personal side, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law were already living here", and on the professional side, "I want to be very wealthy, and I'll be glad to tell you when I've accomplished that goal."

Codina,

Codina served as chairman and CEO of Codina Group, a South Florida-based commercial real estate firm, which he founded in 1979. Under his leadership the firm grew to be Florida’s largest privately-held commercial real estate company.

Also, known facts here: Codina was big supporter of George W. Bush back in the 1980's and little Jeb made his millions working with Codina. No surprise there at all.

While Bush's financial network is global, it is built largely around four powerful men:

codina
Armando Codina gave Bush 40 per cent of the profits from his real estate company.
[Times photo: Brian Baer]Armando Codina, a Coral Gables Cuban-American real estate investor who was one of George Bush's earliest supporters. He was so tight with the president that he gave Jeb Bush more than his first job in Florida. Codina put Bush's name on the company and gave him 40 percent of its profits. Source www.sptimes.com...

So, it is verifiably true. Jeb Bush is a typical Bush boy who used contacts in the family to get rich quick and go into politics. Jeb Bush has lot's and lot's of skeletons in his closet that would come out during a 2016 campaign. Including the 1980s connection to Armando Codina - who appears to be playing the role of BeBe Rebozo in this scenario.

One Miami real estate deal is typical of the privileged pattern of Bush's wealth-building: invest little but reap lots. In 1984, Bush put just $1,000 in an office building called Museum Tower. By 1990, he sold out for about $346,000. Similar deals followed. Who made it possible? Armando Codina. Source same as above.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
March 16, 2016

RE: www.nbcnews.com...

Is it more than just coincidence that back in 2014, Jeb Bush said that in order for a Republican to be elected President in 2016, he/she needs to be willing to lose the Republican Primary?

OK..so Jeb Bush drops out of the Republican primary, and soon thereafter convenes a "secret" meeting with top level executives on an island in the Atlantic ocean.

Today, there's "chatter" that there will be a contested/brokered Republican convention this year in Cleveland. Guess who Republican Party leaders will present as the candidate who will run against Hillary Clinton for the Presidency? Yep... Jeb Bush.

-cwm

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Oh that's interesting...I'll be curious to see how the convention plays out.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for being this thread back
To life! Good on ya! Interesting article as well...

a reply to: carewemust

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join