It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid: 'Everybody ... Willing to Pay More' Taxes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
crazy harry at it as usual.... Besides numbrain nancy and barry soreoto, no one has spewed more agenda driven BS to the american media whom seem to love the clear lies and corruption. Any moron from Nevada whom pulls a lever for this bag of crap should be tested for brain damage. I remember his glorious leader telling americans not to gamble as harry's face turned red, and gets reelected. These freakshows make us look stoopid, suitud, something like that.....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nasty ole Harry is punch drunk.
See kids this is why you shouldn't box it may make you say dumb things.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes! I want to pay more! The indescribable good the government has done so far can only be surpassed with more funding. Look at how good we have it now, how much good we are doing in the international community. The world just loves us.

We are kicking butt here at home, just a little more money into the kitty. That's all it's gonna take. Then we'll all be rich!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Those of his ilk don't seem to realize that eventually you hit your limit on the credit card.

We the People are the ones who pay for POS A-holes like him who run up the debt.

Hey Harry! We're tapped out! We're done paying for your and Nancy's BS!

I realize he and his fellow demoncrats/rethuglicans are drunk on what they perceive as their power. Unfortunately for them, they don't seem to grasp the laws of physics. Just because there is an outlet doesn't mean the outlet is powered.

The ultimate power resides with WE THE PEOPLE!!

I wonder if the next law of physics these tyrants must learn is regarding ballistics. I daresay there isn't one of us who truly wishes that lesson be taught. However, once backed into a corner while listening to our children cry, we will do what needs to be done to rectify the wrongs done to us daily.

Apparently the lessons weren't learned at Nuremberg. So be it. Sometimes a refresher course is required.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

What is this Reid character smoking lol

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

What is this Reid character smoking lol

Hope and Change.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Who is this 'we' crap, Harry? Got a mouse in your pocket??

Harry speaks for the elite, so I see it as a 'collective' we as opposed to an 'inclusive' we. Let's take him at his word and jack his taxes up to 90% where they belong.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey you know what.. I would pay more taxes... and yes I'm being serious.......BUT there's a catch.

I would only pay more taxes if I could decide on exactly how every penny was spent of my portion.

Feeding homeless people: yes
Drug abuse prevention programs (not to be confused with the war on drugs): yes
Safe houses for abused women (or is it more PC to say spouses) : yes
fixing the stupid pot hole down the street: yes
Cost of Living Raise for members of congress: NO
Funding for the NSA: NO
Funding for any alphabet agency: NO (maybe the FBI is cool if we curtail their power just a little)
Paying for members of congress to travel all over: NO (unless it was just to buy them a bicycle - but they only get ONE and have to make repairs themselves)
A bridge to somewhere from another where only 27 people have heard of: NO
Rebuilding our infrastructure: yes
TSA: No - infact anyone who's recieved a dime from either contracts tied to the TSA or employment by them owes us all lots of money and even more TIME.

I can go on but I'll have to assume you get the point now.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I wonder how much money dirty harry and peelosi, frankenstien and the rest of the elite "representatives" have made with their insider trading ponzi scheme they've got going in congress?

I don't think there is a law about donating money to the federal gov't - maybe they should "give it all back" - "pay it forward" and all that BS.

You know, they saw all the laws on moving your money out of the country before everyone else did.

How about we take a look at the slush funds these people = and mcconnel, and the obozos, bushes, and clintons - had going on in the vatican stronghouse. A whole nother country that vatican is.

How about we deep six obozocareless, get tariffs on imported chinese goods, and give the working people a year off having anything taken out of their check?

Looks like soros and company have just about accomplished what they were setting out to do, to the good old usa. All we need now is a bunch of welfare seeking illegals from everyother part of the third world invading us.

How many foreign troops are in our country right now? and armed to the teeth, thanks to "DHS"?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Whatsreal
Hey you know what.. I would pay more taxes... and yes I'm being serious.......BUT there's a catch.

I would only pay more taxes if I could decide on exactly how every penny was spent of my portion.

Feeding homeless people: yes
Drug abuse prevention programs (not to be confused with the war on drugs): yes
Safe houses for abused women (or is it more PC to say spouses) : yes
fixing the stupid pot hole down the street: yes
Cost of Living Raise for members of congress: NO
Funding for the NSA: NO
Funding for any alphabet agency: NO (maybe the FBI is cool if we curtail their power just a little)
Paying for members of congress to travel all over: NO (unless it was just to buy them a bicycle - but they only get ONE and have to make repairs themselves)
A bridge to somewhere from another where only 27 people have heard of: NO
Rebuilding our infrastructure: yes
TSA: No - infact anyone who's recieved a dime from either contracts tied to the TSA or employment by them owes us all lots of money and even more TIME.

I can go on but I'll have to assume you get the point now.

you know if we could get them to stop giving away all those billions in foreign aid, and wasteful spending, we could do most of that if not all with out paying more taxes. take care of U.S. citizens first, then maybe the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'd like to pay more in taxes, but first I have to raise my debt ceiling. I'm trying to get my family to approve, but my dogs are blocking the vote. I'm afraid that until they come around, I won't be able to pay my taxes.

Fortunately, tequilla and Puperoni are considered essential items, so there is still plenty of cash for that.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
No money to be had for more taxes. /shrug cant even pay the ones we have now.

Best of luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Snarl

Wrabbit2000
Who is this 'we' crap, Harry? Got a mouse in your pocket??

Harry speaks for the elite, so I see it as a 'collective' we as opposed to an 'inclusive' we. Let's take him at his word and jack his taxes up to 90% where they belong.

Sounds good to me. Let HIM 'Eat Cake' for awhile.

I think I'm flat out sick from all the cake I've been left to eat lately. Bah.... Scary Harry lives up to the nick, in every sense and just in time for the magic day, too. Halloween needs a trick for the treats. I think our trick this year is...there ARE no treats.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

seeker1963

I honestly don't believe for a second that the people of Nevada are dumb enough to vote for this criminal........

Seriously? If he runs and gets re elected, the whole voting system in this country needs to be put under a microscope!

IMO, The whole voting system in this country needs to be put under a microscope, regardless. But we keep electing The collectivist mind set. The people, are constantly excited by two conflicting passions: they want to be led, and they wish to remain free. As they cannot destroy either the one or the other of these contrary propensities, they strive to satisfy them both at once. They devise a sole, tutelary, and all
powerful form of government, but elected by the people. They combine the principle of centralization and that of popular sovereignty; this gives them a respite: they console themselves for being in tutelage by the
reflection that they have chosen their own guardians.

Every man allows himself to be put in leading strings, because he sees that it is not a person or a class of persons, but the people at large who hold the end of his chain. By this system the people shake off their state of dependence just long enough to select their master and then relapse into it again. Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America!

edit on 25-10-2013 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Does this guy have a few mice in his pocket, because I don't remember saying that.

Lunacy at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

eXia7
Does this guy have a few mice in his pocket, because I don't remember saying that.

Lunacy at it's finest.

I don't believe he has mice in his pocket.

I am almost positive that he has bats in his belfry. I have to assume the bats speak to him.

He's nuttier than a squirrel turd. What do you expect?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

alphaTango
All I know is every year I pay more and more. And I've reduced more than the average person.

That's everyone's story...at least in my circle.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Bottom line is liberals, Reid and Obama want to tax 100% and then decide who gets what and what you can have. This has always been the goal of the Democrats. Total enslavement and a 100% reliance on government and total submission to their will. As you can you imagine, your free speech goes away...you speak bad of the government...they screw up your benefits. Etc. They want it, they are in power...they will get it.

Fight the enemy...vote the opposite.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

He said, "Everybody else, including the rich people..." That would indicate that he was not just talking about the rich, but everyone.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The middle class is already over-burdened with taxes in so many ways: property taxes, state taxes, federal taxes, liquor taxes, tabacco tax, firearms and ammo tax, registration/drivers license renewal fees which essentially is a tax, inheritance tax, and stuff I cant think of now.

The tax code needs to be arranged so that the highest bracket starts at $500k and reclassify downwards appropriately. $250 is upper middle class imo.

Why are we even in this mess harry reid? Do the constant bailouts and wars mean anything to you? What the hell has quantative easing accomplished other than transfering wealth to big business so they can offshore and automate more? 5 trillion with absolutely nothing to show for it; official unemployment is 9% and unofficially it should be about 30% considering all the part-timers dont count.

Paying taxes while the government kisses big business arse sounds tyrannical to me. Lower the tax rates on everyone, and get money by hitting business with tariffs on asian imports. Also tax wall street transactions by .5% for starters.

Hit the really rich folks who can afford to pay more and #ing dont!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join