It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A witnessing of my personal 'end times' based experiences, Biblically supported.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Insult does not make my statements untrue. In fact you just supported them further.

Does that provide a comfort also?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

PrimeLight

Insult does not make my statements untrue. In fact you just supported them further.

Does that provide a comfort also?

What age range are you in?

It doesn't make mine untrue either...care to discuss?

I'm already in comfort...I don't need to insult anyone for that...

Å99

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Another profound dream that tells me that satan has a focus on you because God has HIS Hand upon you. I see a fight here and you are in the middle of it. You are to make a decision because with God's Hand upon you, satan has a particular interest in stealing your soul and leading you astray.

The actual marks on your finger/s tells me that it was a real visitation from the devil. Your discernment and the fact that you looked up into heaven tells me that God has given you a closer understanding but you are stranded currently in 'no mans land'. Time to make a choice because soon there will be no excuses and time is running out for us all.

Satan doesn't waste his time visiting everyone the way he did you unless God's Hand is heavy upon you for a purpose.
edit on 31-10-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I didnt gave all details, some things are not to be shared.. Why you say "finger/s" and not finger.. As I originally write it.
It was 3 fingers, the other 2 had something that looked like letters, but I probably touched something in my bed during my sleep. The reality is that I shocked with that, I was trying to explain it with logic, I couldn't sleep for some time and after some period of time, I changed house. I shouldn't share that dream, is it.. But I really declined his offer, whatever that was, I cant remember. The dream is legit.

Many dreams followed after that, but different and good ones. And I remembered about the date I saw that bad dream... It was nearly the date that USA bombarded Iraq

Maybe it has to do with a dream ive seen (nearly the same date, before the bad one)..

I saw me in a cliff (the scenery was only desert), there was a tree without leafs, dry and a silver thread hanging from that tree. I saw a gigantic black scorpion trying to cut it with his fangs... But suddenly I saw Jesus attacking it and I experienced a battle in my dream, between these 2. Jesus won and he said, " I invited you here to experience this battle, because I wanted to show you how I protect life. This silver thread was "life". And he asked me to go and tell to the people "how much he cares about all"

Ive seen so many dreams guys, I could feel 10 pages, its hard for me. But its dreams...
edit on 31-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I produced a thread to testify of experiences and not with intent to 'defend' against the unbelievers and those that desire to make assumptions of what I have read and when, along with what they believe constitutes as experience or not (with added insult thrown in).

There is no discussion necessary in what I already own as Gift. I dust off my feet eventually with those I gauge are not sincere, nor open to such testimony...and to engage further with a spirit of antagonism would only make me the fool.

I can love you and leave you be respectfully.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Dear you are so much into end of times biblical stories that now you even dream of them, this no prophecies this just your brain been overloaded with the stress of Reading too much into fantasies of accounts of old stories.

No healthy for the mind and soul.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Nicely put together thread OP. I know to many a lot of this is far fetched and to some extent me too but I am at the very least intrigued by these items.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

As soon as you said 'silver thread' I knew it was 'Life' and the tree without leaves was the state of the world ruled by satan that has robbed it of truth. The scorpion is the representation of satan's actual attacks upon the silver thread which is 'us'.

Our KING of Kings is showing you much but just as He had to leave His home town because those that knew him did not have faith in him, so He must have our faith in Him to fight for us.

With our fall into sin it is our decision to choose life over death, Jesus over satan and in this we put our faith in Jesus so that the enemies attempts are destroyed. The enemy seeks to constantly make attempts to destroy the children of God, the thread of life which is our souls but our faith in Jesus is instrumental to fight the enemy. Only through Jesus can we defeat satan and his legions.

You have been shown the actual war that is occurring against God's children and the attempts of satan to steer us from the truth and in so doing steal our eternity with our Creator.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

PrimeLight

I produced a thread to testify of experiences and not with intent to 'defend' against the unbelievers and those that desire to make assumptions of what I have read and when, along with what they believe constitutes as experience or not (with added insult thrown in).

There is no discussion necessary in what I already own as Gift. I dust off my feet eventually with those I gauge are not sincere, nor open to such testimony...and to engage further with a spirit of antagonism would only make me the fool.

I can love you and leave you be respectfully.

That's ever so magnimonious...and I really had no idea ATS was now being used as a forum of testimony, and not one of Denying Ignorance...to that end, it would be naive to think that...errr...spirits of antagonism (or spirits of contrast) would posit an alternative scenario...if you're not comfortable with that notion...then your Gift has failed you abysmally, or you have not learnt how to use it...I'm sure you've experienced the contrariness from an authority figure who really had your best interests at heart, but you choose/or chose to rebel and withdraw claiming insincerity...kinda rolls off the tongue...there is no 'discussion'...you've established that...but I would have thought the suggestion for a 'Yes-men' forum would be more appropriate...then you can all agree without 'antagonism' and 'contrary' spirit...but there really are other sites wholly dedicated to that sort of thing...I don't think ATS is one of them...but I may be wrong...

I can Love You and leave You respectfully.

Å99

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

But i have to say, we have 2 names for Jesus, Ihsoys that its the jewish jesus, or we call him IASON (iasonas) because Jesus was Filisteos, Filisteoi were ancient minoans which created the today Palestina. You can also find this information in the old testament as well, palestina was created by filisteus. Iason (Jesus) was born there and Palestine at that time, resided by Alexandrians (Greeks), Filisteus (ancient Crete) and Jews. In a more ancient years, Palestina was called Filistina from Filisteos King, and Filistina turtned into Palestina.

Secondly, after they crucified Iason (or jesus for u), the hunt begun for the apostles. But somehow they did have lots of money, because they traveled in many countries and all over my country.. They didn't stayed much, they just spend 24 hours in one place and moved to another. They also founded money to built churches. Jesus also, baptized them all with greek names, John (Giannhs), Filipos, Pavlos, etc etc.. all greek names. Jesus mother name was Maira (and jews call it Mairam) and they changed it to Maria (Maira is ancient Crete, greek)

Anyway, Romans killed jesus because jewish didnt accepted him as a leader, a messiah. And Romans after, for a reason, they start hunting all apostles, NOT ONLY in Jerusalem and Palestine, but in all europe!

There is a gap for 200 - 300 years historically, because somehow (romans again - crusades) killed all christians, burned all books, banned all books and they re-wrote them, in their own terms. And for a reason, they combined the jewish old testament with the new... Even revelations is messed up, manipulated, if you read the original text, is half greek and half latin.... nothing else to say.

There is the conflict for me telling you things. Because there is lots of manipulation in the whole thing. We dont accept yahbeh the jewish god. We consider him as the dragonian god and thats what he is. For us Iason is something different from that. In english, you call Jesus as yaseua or whatever, well... we dont.

this is yahbeh www.youtube.com... (el, el sion jedi shedai whatever and EL AH)

but ok, as you can see there is a small conflict...
We do not accept this abomination called yahbeh.

Yahbeh is the dragonian god and TAMIL/samael is his minion, you all know him as satan. (levan and lylith)
edit on 1-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

OBE cannot show u the feature

I was never claiming such. If you read my accounts that I attributed to being OBE on page 1, I had them linked to current events eg. taken to witness a meeting and being shown weapons technology deployments that are currently in existence. Apologies for any confusion by the way I may have worded previous reply.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

" The Biblically outlined events were witnessed by myself through the realm of the 'dreamtime', along with what I considered OBE accounts pressed to deliver here (with many others testifying to similar/aligned testimony via the same means of Reception). ""

You gave me the impression here, about it. But ok, I am not english, so I may confused the meaning of it.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Nicely put together thread OP. I know to many a lot of this is far fetched and to some extent me too but I am at the very least intrigued by these items.

I am happy to share and I am glad that no matter what you embrace or not among the content, that you can express yourself respectfully. Much appreciated.
edit on 1-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Yeah i tried praying, it doesnt work. i prayed to god hoping my mom would survive having a heart attack, and did my mom survive her heart attack the obvious answer is no.

You are pissed at God?

Been there. All I can do is tell you what I have learned and how I feel.

I hope you find the happiness you seek.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
DREAM UPDATE:

It was a regular seeming day, sky clear and blue. I look up in surprise to view a grouping of moons/planetoids in the sky, roughly six or seven in differing degrees of size. In amongst these groupings was what appeared as a 'second sun' smaller in size to our own shining brightly close by. As this sudden event became apparent to those around (unknown to me in an unknown location), they began to panic and scatter in both awe and fear.

At the point the dream becomes symbolic it seems...I found myself (within this same locality) at a gated border control station in which there was a table lined up with envelopes upon it outside. I picked one up and noted it contained a cash note. Watching the guards in the short distance, I realized that what I voted upon would decide whether I would be allowed to proceed past the checkpoint guarded by these armed military authorities. The next scene, I was then transplanted to still within this unfamiliar environment, was to view a series of nuclear weapons being dropped in the distance. They seemed to be lower yield in power, yet of course highly destructive to the region.

End Dream
edit on 10-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I find it profoundly interesting that various people from around the world including myself have been shown similar dreams with the same theme at this juncture in human history or should I say the Anunnaki's time line. These crafts and beings that suddenly surface and begin to fill the earth at this appointed time unraveling Revelations and the long awaited visitation and battle of the great deception.

It is a stunning realization for an entire planet to be waking up and realizing similar revelations of the true hidden scheme that has systematically imprisoned and caused the species amnesia.

Finally thousands of years later a celestial wave has hit planet earth and people are unlocking that which has been suppressed. I do believe that those in power are trying to prevent this from happening hence the chem trails, poisoned foods, gmo, tainted vaccines, radiation fallout, Haarp like technologies, microwaves and the list goes on and on towards a suppression in their 'enslavement' agenda. They are focusing on one group specifically because if this 'elect' group unlocks their birth right then the enemy doesn't stand a chance against the true lineage that will manifest a breakthrough of this entire fabric and reality.

John 14:10-12 King James Bible

"Don't you believe that I am united with the Father, and the Father united with me? What I am telling you, I am not saying on my own initiative; the Father living in me is doing his own works.

11 Trust me, that I am united with the Father, and the Father united with me. But if you can't, then trust because of the works themselves.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
"

edit on 10-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Repost due to grammatical errors. Must be careful not to post when sleep is lacking.

It was a regular seeming day, sky clear and blue. I look up in surprise to view a grouping of moons/planetoids in the sky, roughly six or seven in differing degrees of size. In amongst these celestial groupings is what appears as a 'second sun' smaller in size to our own shining brightly aside. As this sudden event becomes apparent to those persons around (unknown to me in an unknown location), they begin to panic and scatter in both awe and fear.

At this point the dream becomes symbolic somewhat...I find myself within this same locality, yet now at a gated border control station, in which there is a table outside lined up with envelopes upon it. I pick one up and notice it contains a single cash note within. Watching the guards just meters away from me, I realize that what I 'vote' upon with these envelopes and a list of names will decide whether I would be allowed to proceed past the checkpoint guarded by these armed military authorities.

The next scene to be shown thereafter, is to then be transplanted (still within this unfamiliar environment), to view a series of nuclear weapons being dropped close by, yet in the distance. They seemed to be lower yield in power, yet highly destructive to the region.

edit on 11-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

PrimeLight

Repost due to grammatical errors. Must be careful not to post when sleep is lacking.

It was a regular seeming day, sky clear and blue. I look up in surprise to view a grouping of moons/planetoids in the sky, roughly six or seven in differing degrees of size. In amongst these celestial groupings was what appeared as a 'second sun' smaller in size to our own shining brightly aside. As this sudden event became apparent to those persons around (unknown to me in an unknown location), they began to panic and scatter in both awe and fear.

At this point the dream becomes symbolic somewhat...I found myself (within this same locality) at a gated border control station, in which there was a table lined up with envelopes upon it outside. I picked one up and noticed it contained a single cash note within. Watching the guards meters away from me, I realized that what I voted upon would decide whether I would be allowed to proceed past the checkpoint guarded by these armed military authorities.

The next scene to be shown thereafter, was to then be transplanted (still within this unfamiliar environment), to view a series of nuclear weapons being dropped close by, yet in the distance. They seemed to be lower yield in power, yet highly destructive to the region.

I think it means you need to eat less cheese (dairy) before you go to bed...

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Fine, I'm a loony tune if that suits you, but you're a cheeky monkey!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

PrimeLight

Fine, I'm a loony tune if that suits you, but you're a cheeky monkey!

Excellent! You do have a sense of humour...but seriously, cheese before bed makes you dream more...

Å99

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join