It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'kid' on the block

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hey Guys,
Some fella told me about ATS. Couldn't believe it could have all the goodies under one roof! Man, this is great stuff! I'm sure I'll find answers that have been bugging me for donkeys years. But its gonna take me a zillion years to go through this amazing stuff. And my time starts NOW!!!

JAK

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey Scramjet and welcome to ATS.

Originally posted by Scramjet
But its gonna take me a zillion years to go through this amazing stuff. And my time starts NOW!!!

To help shorten your zillion year search don't forget to try the ATS Search Facility

Jack

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hey Scram, I heard you really fast! You should be able to fly through all of that in no time.

just remeber that almos everything has been posted before. but if you have a new and unique take on something, go ahead and post it. Someone will let you know if there is an active discussion on the topic.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
welcome to the site , there's lots to read through here, hope you find some of the answers you're looking for. Happy hunting

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys. You fellas have made me feel at home already. Just tryin' to scan the topic 'Hyper Dimensions'. Heck! Couldn't get it on ATS Search. ???

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hello Scramjet - look 4ward to ure posts

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
WELCOME stranger, I hope you manage to find some of the answers your looking for. There are some amazing people here at the place I call home, if you cant find what your looking for, dont be afraid to ask some of the moderators or other members for help, you'd be suprised how open and friendly most resident members are compared to other sites online.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
OK Jordan, LOL or is it Joey? Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS.

new topics

top topics

join