It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JJSR: A must have app (Tubemate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well. If this is against the t&a please delete.

Hey guys, bringing y'all another must have app. I highly recommend this one, and use it myself daily.

Its called Tubemate, and it let's you download videos from youtube into various formats (I like the .3gp format cause the file size is small, and its for mobile phones)

I've seen it a lot here. Someone posts a highly controversial video, and within a few replies the video is gone; deleted by youtube. This app could help out a lot here.

I use it a lot because in my area my signal sucks, and the videos have to buffer like every five seconds. So I download them to my phone, which kills the buffering problem.

Again. I highly suggest this app. It very useful. Especially if ur phones service is off and you only have wifi.

Best reguards.
JJ Sr.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

I use it a lot because in my area my signal sucks, and the videos have to buffer like every five seconds. So I download them to my phone, which kills the buffering problem.

Incidentally, a poor signal which affects buffering will also affect download speed, particularly as it's the same principle being utilized. The difference between reading a book off the shelf and checking it out, for instance.

But that's just me being technical. Thanks for the heads up!
edit on 24-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I should have been more specific. My bad. I download them elsewhereto watch when I get home cause the signal is so bad. Its a good app.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Good app,I've been using it for a while on my android.
It also lets you download in various hd formats or even just the audio as an MP3.
The app does have to be side loaded as it breaks you tube t&cs so is not available on playstore only the tube mate website.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I agree completely. The newest version is the best so far.

(post by DevianStudio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join