It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Sacrifice in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Man kills 13 yo son in sacrifice to Goddess Durga--instructed in a Dream.

in.news.yahoo.com...

Guwahati, Oct 24 (IANS) A man killed his 13-year-old son in Assam in what is being termed a case of human sacrifice. Police said Thursday the man attempted to kill his wife and daughter also but they escaped with injuries.....
..."The incident occurred yesterday morning (Wednesday) when Koiri offered prayers at the temple of the goddess outside his house and tried to kill his wife Lakhi Koiri, 38, son Biru, 13, and daughter Shibani, 10, while they were sleeping," police said.

No scape goat like found by Abraham; no seizures or caves live with Mohammed. This one got arrested

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

It's the poor who believe in this are more likely to get sucked deep into religion, believing prayers will bring them fortune, they think they will gain something positive out of it. In this case the old man has gained a prison sentence. I bet he didn't see that in his dream.

Only the rich who follow virtually none of the rules/teachings of religion get away with murder.

RIP little fella..

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'd sacrifice an Indian too but only in return for a Galleon, a Sickle and a Knut.

Because then I'd know magic was real & for the greater good the discovery of magic would bring to the world, why not?

Unfortunately, Magic is not real and human sacrifice is. Barbaric is a word I would use.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i think it takes a little more than real strong faith these days to simply do as a god told you to from a dream.
especially when this extreme.

desperation in a hard world is making people do desperate things. people dont know who to believe and who to trust. this includes their deities.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ahh human sacrifice, a staple of religion from the Mayans and beyond to Jesus, Abraham and Isaac

Primitive and barbaric, but some people seem to love it....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

opuscosmos
reply to post by Tusks

It's the poor who believe in this are more likely to get sucked deep into religion, believing prayers will bring them fortune, they think they will gain something positive out of it. In this case the old man has gained a prison sentence. I bet he didn't see that in his dream.

Only the rich who follow virtually none of the rules/teachings of religion get away with murder.

RIP little fella..

Abraham was one of the most wealthy men on Earth.

top topics

join