It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of demons sucking energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
few months back I used to have waking dreams where I lied in bed, and dark entities sucking energy out of me. I turned and turned, strenghtened my muscles, shouted mentally, in order to shake them. When I did this, I would wake up in cold sweat and EXTREMELY exhausted.
I was still so very very sleepy, than I feel asleep shortly after.
Again to have the same dream. Dark entities I could not see, just "sense" that were very imposing on my energyfield and sucking me dry.
I would again, shout mentally, and try to tense my body to shake them off.
Sometimes it worked and I could sleep a little deeper, and sometimes it woke me right up.

I would also see scars on my stomach and on my back. Small but long scars, like that of sharp human nails.
They were also on other parts of my body, but that could mean I scratch myself in my sleep I guess.. Not that I had sharp nails.. but those on my back were impossible.

Anyone with similar experiences? I take it was just nightmares, but since it felt so real and not like a nightmare, that you just know was a nightmare. This felt like it did infact happened which was scary.
Ive yet to have such dreams for a few months now, so I feel "safe" atm.

Although I still feel very drained during the day, and exhausted, like I barely got any sleep. Even though I still slept like 8 hours. This could however, of course mean ALOT of things but it might be worth to mention.
edit on 24-10-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

edit on 24-10-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I sometimes get the feeling of a presence in total darkness, it be my active mind playing games with me when in the dark. I can't really tell the "presence" is evil or not and if it's there to cause any harm.

I've never had any physical injuries that I'm not aware when awaking, unless you count the heavy nights out.

Try wearing onyx, it's said to ward of the evil eye. Gingko Biloba isn't too bad if it's a good night sleep you're after, and it's a natural remedy.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have had these episodes involving this type of phenomenon. Since having these experiences I have thought that these "entities" were spiritual vampires that "feed" off the static energy radiated by living beings.

I consider the "demon" phenomenon to be "entities" that feed on the energy released by fear and extreme terror they create.

This is most likely a "spiritual" attack on you, but may be psychological, as in subconscious manifestations of some problems you're dealing with.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Yes I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

MichiganSwampBuck

This is most likely a "spiritual" attack on you, but may be psychological, as in subconscious manifestations of some problems you're dealing with.

This is most likely, as I do have alot of psychological "disorders" than I am dealing with since the past 10 years.
Including minor PTSD, anxiety and panicdisorders and depression.
So it seems this is the most likely scenario.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

What you are describing there is blueprint, textbook example of Sleep Paralysis

Completely safe and harmless, but can be very frightening, especially when a kid.
Ive had these too

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by opuscosmos

thanks for the advice! Ill try ginko!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

I apologise,but I needed to edit that post.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

These sort of things are real indeed, I suggest accepting Jesus in your life if you haven't and then let the lord watch over you by his Holy Angels and Holy Spirit and anoint yourself with oil. I will pray for you if you would like?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

alienDNA
reply to post by opuscosmos

thanks for the advice! Ill try ginko!

No worries, glad to be of assistance.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You may have given up on Jesus but you can be sure that he hasn't given up on you. God Bless

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Comon man. Dont get stuck in that religion mumbo-jumbo stuff.. None of it is real.. The sooner you realise it the better for you! Relgions are just a method of control from the power-elite..

But I appreciate it nonetheless.
God bless you to. (To clarify, I do believe in god)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I know you've posted this in the dreams section, but it might have been better in the metaphysics area for discussion. I say this because I don't think you're dreaming these things, rather you are semi awake or remembering an astral experience, and these entities are very real.

The earth and its inhabitants is currently controlled by alien creatures from the Draco constellation. They live off our negative emotions, mostly fear. That is why we live mostly in a fear paradigm. We are most open to their 'feeding' when we sleep. 99% of people don't know it's happening because of the way they do it. You on the other hand have awareness of what is going on.

My suggestion would be to fill yourself with the thing they hate the most - and this is love for self or love for others. Before bed say a prayer that affirms this. If you can't cultivate this type of love then start to meditate and carry out spiritual practices that invite this in to your life. Also asking for the assistance of archangel Michael to protect you could be beneficial. We are not alone in this fight.

Good Luck and Blessings *

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

This is no dream or psychological issue. I have had these types of experiences and witnessed the entities while feeding off of my "Wtf" fear. The exhaustion after you break free is proof that something was leeching your energy. Feeling like you just ran after the ice cream truck. Raise your vibrations either through a better diet or meditation type practices. Kundalini yoga or something. Just dont write it off as some sleep paralyses nonsense. There is deepness here.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I have a couple experiences I think relate.

One night a few years ago a started to have a dream sexual in nature and I had to fight this thing off me. The weirdest part was the sensation of the demon trying to pull my life force from my pelvic area. It was as if my soul could of got sucked out of me through that area.

Another dream a few months ago was as if something or someone tried to either posess me or experience something about them. Anyway I was very ill and it woke me up and my mood was very bad now (NOT MYSELF NOW AT ALL!!!) and I was feeling serious pain out of te blue. I just kept pacing and getting mad and letting it out in bad ways. I knew I had to get out. So I left and walked down to a store and back. A little exercise to exercise whatever ths. Which worked. I had this happen once before. It's scary to realize how much an soul can influence you!

W

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Hello! I have also read the writings on Truthism.org and xee-at-twelve.
However I do not believe it to be ACTUAL REAL beings.
I think its just psychological manifestations.
But if you have solid proof the world must know.
edit on 26-10-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NautPsycho

See my response above.
Thank you for your comment.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People in your life can and will drain you also. Instead of fighting it off, backing away from it, learn to use it for gaining control of your own Energy.

We all have issues, most turn to Pills and drugs and say it's okay now. Actually all you are doing is masking the issues and really not dealing with them yourself. Start small and as you get better you find that what your dreams are telling you is to become aware of what is happening.

Start loving it, welcome the lesion to be learned and work with it. Evil is unable to get free Engery, used it own energy and sucked itself dry. Really all it wants is the Love it has lost for itself in the first place. Now unable to accept their own doing, has to steal it from another at any means.

Have you ever notice how you are having a good day and someone comes along and dims the mood cold? Change your way of thinkng at the moment and say to yourself I Choose to be happy, or whatever works for you. Later you will find people moving out of your life and start to see how they affected you.

First though, you will have to deal with the I do not know you anymore crap, wish you were the same and the likes. No more free energy from you they will move on to find another. Meanwhile spend some time with yourself and accept you for you, no one has ever said you can be perfect, no need to!

Only do give it your best when you can, change what you do not like and keep working on it. No ill feelings to them either, bless them and move on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join