It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were on The Walking Dead what would you do to survive???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You're running threw the woods, trying to find a secure place. You end up coming across the prison. They see you're human so they let you in. You're now part of the group camped out there.

Now what would you do to survive??? Especially say if you seen that the prison was vulnerable from the inside, as well as it was looking like any day now the walkers were gonna break threw the walls. (you could tell it was just a matter of time). What would you do say if you were just another member of that group. You'd have to deal with trying to convince people to follow you or you'd have to just make some moves on your own.

What exactly would you do and why???

edit on 24-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'd make it a point to stay far away from those drama queens and their soap opera troubles.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

BURN EVERYTHING

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Ill Just KilL EvERYone In the Prison!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Well...i wouldn't be doing what the moronic show writers make the characters do, that's for sure.

The safest place?

The ocean...afaik, zombies aren't great at swimming.

A boat, probably a fully stocked would be easily found at any harbour or marina would be the best bet for survival.

Sail or motor to a smallish, remote island.

Scout for zombie locals who may give you trouble and get rid of them, then you're sitting pretty.

Live on the island until either the zombies run out of dinner victims on the mainland and starve, or the infection / virus causing the mutation itself mutates into something like a common cold (or whatever).

Why anyone would feel the need to stay on the mainland surrounded by millions of flesh eating zombies is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'd demand they stop filming and all the zombie actors stop shuffling for a moment and then do something like this:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

MysterX

Well...i wouldn't be doing what the moronic show writers make the characters do, that's for sure.

The safest place?

The ocean...afaik, zombies aren't great at swimming.

A boat, probably a fully stocked would be easily found at any harbour or marina would be the best bet for survival.

Sail or motor to a smallish, remote island.

Scout for zombie locals who may give you trouble and get rid of them, then you're sitting pretty.

Live on the island until either the zombies run out of dinner victims on the mainland and starve, or the infection / virus causing the mutation itself mutates into something like a common cold (or whatever).

Why anyone would feel the need to stay on the mainland surrounded by millions of flesh eating zombies is beyond me.

That's easy to say but when you're surrounded by walkers, in a prison, in the center most land locked state, with no other safe people around that you know of. So you'd just abandon them and start walking toward the coast? That would make you a sell out, and uncle tom, you sold out your people to try and find an island.

edit on 24-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Call me Governor Bunny.

(putting eye-patch on)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

*Pulls out crossbow and shoots the Guv in the other eye*

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Reply rating?

Level: Expert!

lol

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually i thought it was a humane way of preventing you from having Myxomatosis effects on your good eye Guvner bunny.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by beezzer

Actually i thought it was a humane way of preventing you from having Myxomatosis effects on your good eye Guvner bunny.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Just remember. . . . .

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man has to drive.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think I'd get everyone together to discuss and vote on what we plan to do. I'd suggest we all leave but if some were opposed I'd offer the option that they just stay and the rest of us leave. But if everyone was undecided then I'd just try and go to maybe 1 or 2 of them and try and get them to follow me out. I doubt there really would be the volume of walkers they have in the show. not even close, unless you were in or around a city. But that's only if it serious looked like the walls were gonna be breached and we had no other options than to try and get away while we still could. Go back to a farm house like they were before far away from anything and just keep a low profile. Chances are you'd have more to worry about from bandits than from walkers at that point. Just start to build a solid fence and a simple and quiet alarm system. Like a couple pop cans attached as a trip. so if something hits the fence the pop cans start rattling.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Seeing as how the writers have written themselves into a corner with the zombie virus (you turn after you die regardless of being bitten, zombies don't seem to decompose, zombies can go long periods without eating), I'd probably just get myself bitten. The human race is doomed anyways. The mere fact that you turn if you die, will doom the race. No colony would ever be safe without some totalitarian setup to make sure everyone was still alive all the time. Since the zombies have been demonstrated to survive throughout the years, they don't decompose (a real zombie threat would be over in a matter of weeks as the zombies decomposed on their feet). So it's not like you would ever be rid of the zombie threat. Therefore running and trying to survive is just delaying the inevitable. Might as well either end it early or get yourself bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Go somewhere cold. It'd keep the bandits out and the walking dead couldn't handle the weather.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Considering that there are more zombies than humans around, earth needs to be re-populated with humans, so I`d take a group of say 20 women to a nice private and uninhabited island that contains luxury bungalows and plenty of food and I`d make love to all 20 in order to ensure the survival of humanity.

Just thinking practically.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The Zombies are so dumb that survival becomes feasible. But there must be many nicer places to hang out safely than a prison. Its disappointing they spent an entire season there and are still there in the third. Its time to get to that lovely island, get rid of the walkers there and then re-populate by making as much love as possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Skyfloating
Considering that there are more zombies than humans around, earth needs to be re-populated with humans, so I`d take a group of say 20 women to a nice private and uninhabited island that contains luxury bungalows and plenty of food and I`d make love to all 20 in order to ensure the survival of humanity.

Just thinking practically.

Just imagine, you by yourself with those 20 women...

That means that out of those 20 ladies, you are going to get nagged most of the time by at least 3/4 of them... Not to mention how physically straining all of that copulating will be on you.

Plus, you would have to make sure that there were other people on other islands eventually in order not to cross breed so to speak and eventually join up with them (you being the only man to father all those children).

Just thinking practically

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm thinking I would have to kill Rick.

The guy is a jinx. Everyone around him dies.

Other than that, suppressors for all weapons, and only use .22's when killing the walkers.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If they are insisting on staying at the prison, I would build a wall of walkers. An outer perimeter fence some distance away made of wooden stakes similar to what they have now, but further out and all the way around. Pin enough walkers to it, you'll never run out, and their presence will mask the prison. If a herd wanders by, they'll only sense the the walkers on the fence, become disinterested and move on.

I would also search for farm equipment and metal working tools, and build a large walker mowing machine. Something with some spinning blades about head high. You would only use it when a herd rolls up, so as to save fuel.

I would also be constructing walker proof duct tape body armor and fashioning machetes and scavenging any more of those kitanas. Most of those homes they pass by would have lawn mowers. Flip it over, take the blade, wrap one end if it in twine, machete time. Crude, but it will do in a pinch, it wouldn't take long to refine it with some other tools.

Those people just don't scavenge enough. Those rebar stabbers are a pretty good idea, but they need to do more, its not like they have jobs to go to anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join