It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye & pyramid on Napoleon Bonaparte's ceremonial collar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is a picture of Napoleon Bonaparte's ceremonial collar, used while serving as Grand Master of the Rosicrucian Order in France. And yes, that IS the eye and the pyramid symbol that also appear on the US 1 dollar bill and is often associated with The Illuminati secret society.

upload.wikimedia.org...

The other symbology may be the tower of Babylon. Just thought I should share.
edit on 23-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

And yes, that IS the eye and the pyramid symbol that also appear on the US 1 dollar bill and is often associated with The Illuminati secret society.

No, its not.

its clearly not the same symbol, yes there are some similarities but it is not the same eye and pyramid symbol that appears on the US Dollar.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Nice collar! And the eye means lots of things - the all-seeing God, the all-seeing soul, the "Eye in the Pyramid" (sex magick with appropriate symbolism to hide the meaning in plain sight). I did not know he was a member of the Rosy Cross (again, rose as female, "cross" the male image), let alone a leader of the org. Thanks for your thread!
edit on 23-10-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I believe that it's symbolically the same symbol as the eye & pyramid on the US 1 dollar bill. The Eye & Pyramid comes in many forms but symbolically it has the same meaning for the initiated in these secret societies.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It symbolically the same symbol. The Eye & Pyramid comes in many forms but symbolically it has the same meaning for the initiated in these secret societies.

No its conspiracy theorists seeing things where they want to see them.

On the US dollar the pyramid is separated this symbolizes that the US is still unfinished

The symbol in your OP is not the eye of providence, really its just a triangle with a eye in it and some other stuff, this combination of a eye and a triangle appears in may different symbols. It in no way suggests that the organizations/individuals attributed to those symbols are all connected in someway. As such while this is interesting it really just means they both had this symbolism and has nothing to do with the illuminati

edit on 23-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Still, it's strange that the Eye & Pyramid keep popping up everywhere. I mean, if "they" just wanted to symbolize that the US was still unfinished then would not picture of some builders with a hatchet be enough? But instead they used a pyramid with the capstone missing with a big scary looking eye radiating light. It just seems like a really weird image choice if the purpose was to just to symbolize an unfinished nation.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Its not really that strange I cant remember the exact history but the eye of providence is supposed to represent the all seeing eye of God so it was kind of intended to represent God watching over the nation. As for the pyramid, well there are 13 layers to it which are supposed to represent the 13 original states.
edit on 23-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Why is it strange to see an eye and/or a pyramid everywhere? The Illuminati aren't even a secret club, you can walk in and become a member if you like. When you see it on TV or in games, do you really think it was the Illuminati that created it? No. Most likely than not, it was just included because of the hype surrounding this symbol. I think Assassins Creed have gotten the best of people's imagination

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Looks like a Masonic level, 24" gauge, and eye of providence.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Where can you walk in and join?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Symbolism of the sigil three sides of triangle plus four symbols inside. "Tower" is a phallus. Also the all seeing eye is bloodshot. Nuff said

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

This collar has specific meaning to AMORC, which is just one Rosicrucian society. AMORC philosophy has (or claims to have) lineage ties to ancient Egypt. The pyramid and eye hold esoteric significance in Rosicrucianism, but heavily in AMORC especially.

Nothing nefarious about the symbolism to any knowledgeable student of Rosicrucian wisdom. Only a conspiracy theorist would see something negative in it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The eye at the top of the pyramid is correct. But the symbol beneath it? Nah. That looks like a Pitman arm puller, tie rod puller, or ball joint separator. I think the meaning is to keep a close eye on your mechanic and make sure he doesn't rip you off.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Can you not see a similarity between two pictures of triangles that both have eyes them?

Or are you, like most conspiracy deniers, just not seeing what you don't want to?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Symbols are specific. If they are different, then they have different meanings. They are like a language.
Try writing your words with different letters and see if folks can understand you.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I find it interesting how one is either a "Conspiracy Believer" or a "Conspiracy Denier".

Oddly enough, nobody can be simply an observer. Everyone has "proof" one way or the other.

Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

There are lots of articles and much info online about Napoleon's link to secret societies.

Do a google search of Napoleon's link to the Jesuits. That has also been explored in a thread here on ATS;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will be very surprised to discover that Hitler, Stalin and Napoleon had links to the Jesuit Order.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Beavers

Can you not see a similarity between two pictures of triangles that both have eyes them?

Or are you, like most conspiracy deniers, just not seeing what you don't want to?

Yes i can see the similarity but as i said before that does not mean that they are connected, the eye of providence features in lots of symbols. There is a big difference between saying they are similar and saying they are the same, they look nothing alike.

and no I am not just one of the "conspiracy deniers" i am one of the "conspiracy realists."

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Hitler, Stalin and Napoleon were all "tools" of certain controlling interests. They were used as revolutionaries to crush any state's non compliance to join in the "banking community". French Kings, German Nationalism and Tsars were brought down because they wanted to control their own wealth and not join in.

Stalin was used both to deal with Tsar Nicholas who was a declared enemy of these controlling interests and to take any nonsense out of Trotsky's idealistic vision.

Hitler was used as a tool to literally destroy Germany as a sovereign nation. They did not care about a leader's abilities to create a nation, only to destroy it. A mad man like Hitler was a great choice to secure the complete destruction and surrender of the German nation and economy.

Napoleon was used to destroy the French Kingdom.

The list goes on and on, too.

None of this is any secret. All the information is in the online history books, plain for all to see.

You either think this is a good thing or a bad thing. I am not sure I know which is the more dangerous and evil; separatist states always at war and fighting each other in stupid battles arranged by the King (like we had for almost two thousand years in Europe), or an aggressive controlling International cartel bringing those states to their knees if they will not comply with THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

It must be obvious by now after we have heard all Leaders admit they want this New World Order.

Personally, I find all human activity to be vain and self seeking. We are not very nice as a species. That, too, must be obvious by now. This New World Order have achieved peace in Europe for 70 odd years. It's better than constantly being at war and losing so many lives in futile nationalist battles. So it is really the lesser of two evils I guess.

This whole game is called POLITICS. I like to call it "politricks".

I do not think The New World Order is evil in itself. I think those who believe in it really do believe in it. They believe it will ultimately make the world much better for people.

However, knowing that human beings are not very nice, I think the whole thing will be sabotaged one day. Like this new order has come into being by stealth so shall it be sabotaged by stealth. Look out on that day. Why? Because the beast is never satisfied and must be all powerful and have his vanity self realised. The beast is the number of a man. It is man!

edit on 24-10-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 24-10-2013 by Revolution9 because: more stuff!

new topics

top topics

join