It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible prophecy coming true?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

lostbook
Here's something interesting I noticed while on Space.com. There's a Russian satellite about to crash down to Earth in about a week. What's interesting about it in these strange times is this prophecy from the bible:

Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

I've always assumed that Wormwood would be an Asteroid or a Comet but this makes me wonder if this Russian satellite crash will be the real Wormwood.

I think Cayce has a similiar prediction but I can't find it. Anyway, what say you, ATS?

edit on 23-10-2013 by lostbook because: hit enter too soon

The answer would be no. The reason is that the events ahead of that one in Revelation haven't occurred yet. Wormwood is the 3rd trumpet. These events occur before it.

Revelation 8
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

I think we would know if verses 5, 7, and 8 had occurred already.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

No. The writers of the bible didn't know about satellites. The only thing that flew in those days were birds .

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Bit of an overstatement no ?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Shush now. Do not cloud the issue with facts. It takes all the fun out of it for the zealots.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Like what? Describe one event that has come true that was foretold in that book.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Was god ambiguous about his promises. I don't remember hearing that you guys could change this through prayer or good works . It seems to me it's pretty concrete and he's not giving you a way out . You're doomed and your god won't save you.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

They don't crash all the time but every one that went up will eventually come down. That's a fact. The news does let us know each time one is scheduled to fall. No secrets.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

YOU! Go stand in the corner bad bad boy. Stop it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Here's the thing though.

With respect to prophecy, particularly Biblical prophecy, what will be will be. I think we get into dangerous territory when we talk about trying to avert it. I suppose maybe I've also read a few too many fantasy novels dealing with the subject also, but if you try to avert a prophecy, how can you know for sure that what you are doing isn't only helping to bring it about?

No, in the end, I watch, try to keep myself on the right side of God, try to keep my family on the right side of God, call things as I see them and go on with my life because while I think I see things coming to pass, it does say that we will not know for sure when it will all come to pass.

I'd sure hate to bunker up and find out that the earth-shattering kaboom I was so sure was going to come to pass really didn't ...

So you would rather bunk down then come out and find mankind dead? You the only survivor?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I must be dishonest because I don't feel it. If you're honest you'll admit you don't feel a thing you just WANT to believe this. You feel it Haha. Yeah alright.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Most don't agree oh and it does say destroyed.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by intrptr

Like what? Describe one event that has come true that was foretold in that book.

Shhh, why would I bother, your mind is made up. Be content in your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Bisman

Shush now. Do not cloud the issue with facts. It takes all the fun out of it for the zealots.

But your "fun" as you call it, isn't zealous.... riiiggght.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

lostbook
Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

I've always assumed that Wormwood would be an Asteroid or a Comet but this makes me wonder if this Russian satellite crash will be the real Wormwood.

edit on 23-10-2013 by lostbook because: hit enter too soon

Chernobyl is Russian for Wormwood.

Watch for Fukushima... there's talk about thousands of rods being lost into the ground under the old damaged plant. If they hit water... they will pollute and could create a massive explosion from steam pressure, hurling them into the sea.

Just one possibility...
edit on 27-10-2013 by redoubt because: word dance

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Most don't agree

Who?

oh and it does say destroyed.

Where?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It is not whar you think it has already happend thesovereign.wordpress.com... but denie it all you want

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join