It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE Alien film Russia 1960 captured aliens live secret film smuggled out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

swanne
reply to post by six67seven

Hm, how can the large alien head pass through the tight turtleneck?

How come their fragile neck doesn't break under the weight of their large head, couple with Earth's strong gravitational field?

Just my sherlock side.

edit on 23-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

1) spandex
2) should fall over or wobble yes
3) gravity is weak.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
God, what a bunch of nonsense.

Whoever made this video didn't even bother to make it look somewhat authentic...

One should not spread this kind of obvious hoax, the danger of someone falling for it and believing that this is real has negative consequences on the general psychology and mental health of an individual, not to mention the warped and false perception of reality this could result in.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

This is not support for the film. But if gravity is so strong like you guys think how can a weak newborn baby lift their arms and legs? How can we run ? Gravity is considered a weak force.
It's not strong.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The KGB Logo and text hoaxer ivan0135 blacked out.
Obviously because it would reveal the original source.

edit on 23-10-2013 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That vid is way old and has been debunked...some searching 1st would help us avoid old topics again and again.

That same old video appears in about a dozen UFO-ALIEN specials...all noted here at one time or the other...

Thanks anyway...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

me thinks u protest-eth too much,,

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In answer to how they blink move, Disney had anamatronics in the 50s. In 1964 I saw Abraham Lincoln stand up and walk around on a stage talking blinking moving like a live person. So realistic I almost ran out of the theater. This was at the New York Worlds Fair.
They also had moving dinosaurs which made me cry they were so real. Ok I was only seven at the time. I think they have the same presidents show in Disney world but I am not sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

butcherguy

What is remarkable is just how crappy the Soviets film/camera technology was in 1960...eh?

Did you watch the whole vid, though, or just the first minute or so before saying "aw this is crap," and giving up?

I ask, because another clip starts around 1:30 . And while the alien's head looks a bit similar, that almost looks like another source, because the video is pretty clear, for being in black and white. And IMHO the face is impressive.

The way it blinks, looks startlingly realistic to me. So assuming that's not real, it's either some mind-blowing makeup, or halfway decent animatronics. If this is a known hoax, I'd like to hear about the source.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

free_spirit
The KGB Logo and text hoaxer ivan0135 blacked out.
Obviously because it would reveal the original source.

edit on 23-10-2013 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

Oh, totally-- it's suddenly crystal clear now.

Or not.

Unless you read russian (which I assume most of us here don't.)

Care to clue us in as to what this "reveals"?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Discussed and de-bunked in May of 2011:-

www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Coup_Detat_Cam

Exactly, my friend. It's the blinking that makes me question all those people posting "HOOOOOOAX" without providing a shred of evidence to back up their claim.

Its comments like this that really make me really wonder about the level of ignorance in the common person now days. I mean I dont know much if anything about cars, I dont even drive but I have enough gleamed periphery info in my head about them from years of seeing other people using them and fixing them to know the odd basic bits and pieces about them and their functioning, and I do that with alot of other subjects ive watched or read about over the years... I used to think it was a common trait every one had and excersised, these days I aint to sure... seems the average person now is damn near ignorant about pretty much everything (and im not specifically getting at the person ive quoted, since ive seen so many people who have said 'I didnt know that?' or 'wow they can do that?' or 'Never knew that came from there' about the most basic commonest, matter of fact and common sense things imaginable... even in my own family).

Yes, the 'blink' the elusive enigma and holy grail of the CGI animator, after all animatronics and traditional cartoon animators have been doing it decently for decades but us poor CGI artists just cant seem to do it... we can create a Smeagol/Golem but damn it if we find it near impossible to make the guy blink!

$^%@ Blinking, how do they work? **insert that Insane Clown Posse pic here*

And as an aside, I think the head size and neck size of grey aliens has always been slightly exaggerated over what they probably are or where seen as by witnesses and the like, ive seen abductee testimony pictures that show them with fairly manageable (but still large out-sizing humans)heads and necks, but the popular image of them (ie the one the general public uses) has become almost impossibly proportioned over the decades... its like the UFO vids we get now where the craft are getting complex with stuff sticking out or stuff all over them, where in the old days they where simple seamless things, the hoaxers are following the public perception of what a grey alien or UFO would look like, which in a way is a wise move given, giving people what they expect is alot safer for a hoaxer than giving something more realistic and bland but not what they would commonly consider the current societies 'norm'.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

It says "TOP SECRET KGB ARCHIVE".

I'm not sure what free_spirit is on about, in my opinion it was blacked out in an effort to make it appear more mysterious, which makes no sense because the KGB logo is still there and recognizable. It's just another poor choice made by the hoaxer, like adding the projector sound to the video.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

It could have been America in the 60s.
Except for the clothes. American clothing in the 60s was totally cool. Of course it was all stolen from the British designers.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
A couple more thoughts on the blinking of the alleged entity in the film-- The being seems to be blinking much more rapidly than is usual in human beings. Somewhere around once every second or two on average, whereas in humans, once every three to six seconds is the norm.
The speed of an individual blink looks very slow, even judging by the part of the film that hasn't been slowed down. The blinks are very obvious and drawn out, not so quick as to be nearly invisible, as is typical with humans.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Try out this link and you want to check out number 12 on the list.

www.cracked.com...

LOL chicken bones and skin......

A good viral video can make you a good reputation as a commercial artist, then you are into big bucks.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Watched it...

Anything from a website that goes by the name Nibiru-Elenin can't possibly be real and must be a hoax. In fact, as soon as I saw Elenin, I started laughing as I was reminded of the many on this very "Deny Ignorance" website worried that we were headed for Extinction Level Event Nin(e)!

A star for bringing back good memories! Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

It's the blinking that makes me question all those people posting "HOOOOOOAX" without providing a shred of evidence to back up their claim.

I posted evidence on page one too show it's fake , here's a more in depth look at the video and those who were probably behind it ...ATS gets name checked in this one .

Hows that ?

Before anyone thinks about making another comment regarding the "mysterious" blinking or how we can't possibly know if this is fake or not...please watch this clip....kthanx.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

As this thread has gone on things have been clicking in my mind ...and so many
similarities to the Judy Faltskog persona are coming to the fore!

She came to light in May of 2010 with her 'NASA astronomer hoax' when the hoax
became obvious she deleted all her internet presence,(face book, her vampire
and UFO sites) and possibly due to the 'NASA astronomer hoax thread' which only
faltered to a halt earlier this year (yes it was kept going for three years) she has
been off the net for all of that time ... I have been wondering when she is going to
reinvent herself ..

She did make an effort to do so with Ivan on U.tube around 2011/2012 while the
other thread was still active and with the videos that are now on this thread, she
was supposed to have gone to Antarctica at great 'personal' expense to purchase
some half a dozen videos. The names she was using for posting on Ivan's site were
typically Judy ie. 'up your fork pipe' and 'Bo Peep Full' among others.

The site the OP 'linked' to contained so many Judyism's English is not her first
language, and it shows! In two consecutive paragraphs she says "connect the dots"
one of her favourite phrases. The 'Arecibo observatory' in Puerto Rico she infers she
is connected to - I seem to remember Nenothtu (ATS member who wrote the e.book
exposing her hoaxing) debunked that as an observatory in the Canaries (if my memory
serves me well?) And she goes on "We produce our own videos and call on a team
of experts on hand" ...... Lol I can vouch for that she was responsible for the
slanderous ones she made of ATS

>>>>>>>>>>So I am left wondering?? Is she back

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It is often surmised that the Governments control UFO secrets and disinform the

people to confuse the ufology community. However the UFO community is quite

capable of disinforming themselves .... A prime example >>>>>>

ireport.cnn.com...

Look familiar??

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

eletheia

It is often surmised that the Governments control UFO secrets and disinform the

people to confuse the ufology community. However the UFO community is quite

capable of disinforming themselves .... A prime example >>>>>>

ireport.cnn.com...

Look familiar??

She/he sounds like a real piece of work.

Perhaps he/she is him/herself a "psy-op disinformation agent".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join