It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another blond girl removed from Roma family

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I don't know where you heard disbelief about gypsies .....but I doubt it came from Europeans ....they are seen everyday in all parts of europe.

As far as romanians, I think they have the highest number of gypsies after Spain.

I will also say this, they live the way they do because, they want to. Their laws and codes of living are centuries old and they defend them tooth and nail.

In spain some progress has been made as far as incorporating them into society. There is still much resistance and the influx of eastern European gypsies is a draw back.

anyways I hope they end child trafficking ......

I wonder what the international community will do about the now public child trafficking out of spain from the last 3 decades.

There is a large movement against the church hospitals that were th center of the scandal ...

edit on 10 23 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This can be coincidence... (2 cases days apart) but what surprises me is people's reaction. My grandfather's best friend was Roma, as a child I have meet many Roma and I have not noticed them being much different then any other ethnicity. Judging someone because of race/ethnicity or life style... in 21st century.... really unbelievable??

Wonder what is story behind this family and kid. Saw the news, but not any details. I was not aware Ireland has Roma population at all...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My father grew up with gypsies in Moldova. Everyone knew whenever you saw a blonde girl with gypsy folk that she was kidnapped. In the old country everyone knew to be wary of Gypsys

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

dashen
My father grew up with gypsies in Moldova. Everyone knew whenever you saw a blonde girl with gypsy folk that she was kidnapped. In the old country everyone knew to be wary of Gypsys

This is just plain superstition and folklore to scare little kids.

When I talked with my father about this last night, his first reaction - do they know there are Gypsies with blonde hair as well? Local gypsy population had kids like that, and as I said, my grandfather was friend with them, I grew up knowing some of them. One of my uncles they nicknamed 'chergash' what in local language means one that goes with clan.

Interestingly, even after being mistreated by locals, many of them were well respected and honest people. They also had bad people among them, but the same all other ethnicity around them.

No one is wondering why would they adopt kid that otherwise was abandoned by so called 'civilized' world. If is true that kid was prostitute's child, no wonder she opted to have it where no questions or paperwork were required to have kid and leave it behind.

Please note, I am not supporting acts like this, but there has to be simple explanation.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Many people are conditioned by the bible and folklore associated with it, it is engraved in the mind, that Gypsy are bad people.

Ten you have the whole Hollywood representation etc etc,, man, many people in western countries are easily brainwashed(im in one).

Not only these people are targeted for genocide, they were a huge number killed during Holocaust as well.

No one gives sh*t about that. Too busy listening to bible folklore and TV.
edit on 10/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

It is clear that the family in question was committing fraud through the welfare system and there is some suspicion in regards to the fact that they changed their story on the little girl multiple times.

That being said...and someone else brought up the point....there were other children in the home whom the family was collecting benefits on. Why no DNA on those children? Why no information released publicly to find their parents?

I don't think the media has the whole story here. Human trafficking happens on every continent by just about every ethnicity. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that someone seems to be sensationalizing this story by making it seem like Gypsies are human traffickers across the board when that simply isn't the truth. Is the girl in Greece and the one in Ireland somehow related? Were THEY specifically part of a trafficking ring? I understand the need to keep some information confidential while the investigation is on-going, but the story still stinks to high heaven of misinformation.
edit on 23-10-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wouldn't DNA of all kids go into their privacy? What if one of kids had different father? I know, they as suspect don't have right into privacy, but last thing I would like to see is Roma being again mistreated and people with swab sample sticks running after them... even swab/dna sampling kits is much better then what 'civilized' world used on Roma population over last 1000 years.

They broke law, sure, but kid living in poverty is not they fault. It is society fault that mostly they can't find job because of prejudice and superstition...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Back to the opening post.

Ireland, blonde girl removed from Roma familly.

DNA tests prove she is part of the family. So someone being a bit too proactive maybe.

Hope this little girl has not been too troubled by all the tests etc etc, and this proves someone else's earlier post, that there are blonde Roma children.

Man, since early times, prehistory, has brought and sold other humans. Seems a normal occurrence?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, first let me state, that I really don't care what ethnic group these little girls where found it, and I don't think the media should really be making such a big deal about that part of it, just that they were found, and focus on the how's and why's of it, not to mention getting them back were they belong.
To be honest, and maybe it is just an American thing, or my crazy family, but I was raised to believe that gypsy's had a romantic, mysterious, free lifestyle, and were for the most part good people.

But since this is a conspiracy site, I did actually wonder something. What if they were just given these girls? What if the heat was really get close to the actual people that kidnap kids and traffic them, so they were "given" to the gypsy's, knowing that the general public was distrusting of them?
IDK, just thinking out loud I guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepRomani

I am very sorry that people may have been offended by my remark but please know I was talking about the gangs not the law abiding citizen. There are small gangs of them in all the cities here in the U.S and if you have been to Rome or plan on going find a group of tourist and sit back and watch the "gangs" steal from these tourist like it was nothing. I have even seen them in Rome throwing a fake baby in the air and when people gather around to see whats going on they get robbed.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My intention of this topic was not to start a race/hate war. Just wanted to get the info out there. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

dowot
Back to the opening post.

Ireland, blonde girl removed from Roma familly.

DNA tests prove she is part of the family. So someone being a bit too proactive maybe.

Hope this little girl has not been too troubled by all the tests etc etc, and this proves someone else's earlier post, that there are blonde Roma children.

Man, since early times, prehistory, has brought and sold other humans. Seems a normal occurrence?

The article said DNA proved she is NOT part of the family. The 2 children, from what I understood were NOT Roma. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, as it did get confusing, now that they found a 2nd child......

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Canadian news (global national) just also said that the second blond girl did belong to the Roma family.
Proven through the DNA testing.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

The first case from Greek roma camp, blond girl found from there wasnt their biological child but she also wasnt kidnapped and the second case from ireland that blond girl was prooven by dna to be their real child.

Many times i have to wonder what happend to innocent untill proven guilty, becouse when its question of rhoma ppl, its more like other way around, guilty untill prooven innocent and even then we are guilty in many ppls eyes/minds..

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

romilo
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

The first case from Greek roma camp, blond girl found from there wasnt their biological child but she also wasnt kidnapped and the second case from ireland that blond girl was prooven by dna to be their real child.

Many times i have to wonder what happend to innocent untill proven guilty, becouse when its question of rhoma ppl, its more like other way around, guilty untill prooven innocent and even then we are guilty in many ppls eyes/minds..

And Roma did NOTHING to garner such a stereotype? I know very well these people and crimes of all types are not only considered acceptable, but in most cases it dominates the culture. And whenever they get called out they can now pull the race card like everyone else seems to be doing regularly.

This is certain sect of gypsies that carry about these bad ways and the others need to call them out on it for once. The "Vla" way of life is not compatible with modern civilization.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oopppps......I thought they meant they returned the child to the rightful parents, different parents..the second child, not Maria.......sorry, that article confused me..TY EVERYONE!👍 as far as being Roma, I don't have an opinion. As I believe there are bad people vs good people regardless of race, make or model.....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

SubTruth
these people

Shame on you, implying the topic is meant to accuse a certain ethnicity for kidnapping 'blond' children

This has got to be against TOS to 1) punish a whole race for a kidnapping of some 1-4 children and 2) blame individuals who are sticking up for their ethnicity being targeted for anger against kidnapping of some blond kids - is out ethnicity out to kidnap blond kids, or a few individuals who if are in Ireland I highly question if they are Romani/Romny, or just wanderers grouped into Gypsie heritage!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A blonde girl who was taken away from her Roma parents in Ireland was reunited with them last night after DNA tests proved she is their daughter. The seven-year-old was back with her family two days after ten officers stormed into her home in Dublin and removed her. Police took the drastic step after a member of the public expressed concern that a girl living in the end-of-terrace house bore no physical resemblance to her siblings. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So once again fear rules not reason.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Three Greek gypsies have been arrested on suspicion of child abduction days after a couple were charged with abducting a girl known as 'Maria'. The Roma were arrested today on the Aegean island of Lesvos, with police saying the trio allegedly tried to register the 21/2-month-old boy as their own. Suspicions were raised because they lacked sufficient documentation.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

And here we have a little boy...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

"And Roma did NOTHING to garner such a stereotype? I know very well these people and crimes of all types are not only considered acceptable, but in most cases it dominates the culture. And whenever they get called out they can now pull the race card like everyone else seems to be doing regularly.

This is certain sect of gypsies that carry about these bad ways and the others need to call them out on it for once. The "Vla" way of life is not compatible with modern civilization."

--What stereotype you are accusing us now? Stealing ? Kidnapping babies ? You also accused our culture to be build on criminality ? When you and alike call us out as whole race, its normality and not racist at all? We just should shut it and take it ha? In the end you even admit that its sect of gypsies who carry these bad ways, its like eh in any culture, race etc, theres good and theres bads..

In finland where i live, they finnish use to tell their children thse tails too, gypsies will steal you if not behave etc but ofcourse this was only to fear the kid and had nothing truth based on it, we gypsies have babies naturally alot in every family, i have 10 siblings and alot cousings etc, here in finland we have chance to go same schools and live amongst white ppl, we got human rights about 30years ago and since then we have made alot of progress but ofcourse for racist mind nothing is good enought, we all are still scum to them.. And i know thing or too about our history in europe, first churches made us witches, vampires, demons, satans worshippers etc, there are mucho info about gypsy hunts, everyman right to kill gypsy on sight, markd like animals, forced castrations that still exist some parts of europe, over 500 year of slavery that ended just 1800century, porrjamos thats our holocaust during ww2 and survivors did not get any help, they was denied for long time as been part of that genocide compared to jews who got a country and all the money and help in the world and so on.

Theres mucho information on history that has created this day and this situation but many ppl just decide we all are criminals, guilty bfore prooven innocent, proply most of european gypsies lives in ghetoes without electricity, without protection, cant go same schools than others, cant go same jobs than others, what change these kids have? Ofcourse its much easier to just denie all that and keep calling us and our culture criminals..
edit on 24-10-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join