It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch's Dudael

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
addendum to word list: the nun. (see the primordial nun)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Very interesting considering some research I had been doing myself linking up the Mayan 'Raid God' Chaac to Hadad, Adad etc. etc.

I had also concluded that this was Azazel.

Will I lose you when if I claim this was 'Zeus' and 'Jupiter' also?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is there any reason why the abyss or bottomless pit on earth cannot be but a small version of a much larger one elsewhere? I think that the blackness of outer space itself IS the abyss; and that all the planets, stars and galaxies are merely hanging over its wide yaw until a new heavens and earth are created.

There are some researchers who believe several black hole type rivers exist all over the universe and others who talk about the 'encircling great dark void' at the very edges of the universe.

If outer space IS the abyss, then what are we to make of Scripture verses referencing the king of the abyss and the creatures which come out of it?

I predict that these entities will be received as friendly ET's!
edit on 2-5-2014 by prodiffenon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Great read and great information. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaSynthesis
Elohim = El = 31 degrees longitudinal line on which the Pyramids of Giza and the Adam's Calendar converge and which all other ley lines meet; Very great energy, could have been a Stargate, a great possible yes.

Funny thing is that the Latitude of 31°N crossing the 31°E Longitude is just North of Cairo, and would have been exactly above the pyramids at some point in history, due to axial precession

edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: mixed numbers around, think its right now

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Though I usually don't follow you with your Stargate ideas (to me it's just a silly TV show with cheap CGI effects, sorry), this thread here should have gotten far more attention. For I think you are quite right. I can't really see anything with the op that is wrong, though I choose to trust you in the phoneme transitions, since I haven't really looked into this with the languages in question, but as far as I can see it all sounds legit.

Have you heard about this guy called Verner and his linguistic "law" called Verner's Law about similar consonant transitions in Germanic languages? What's extra fun with this guy, is that he was an amateur like myself, and mostly self-educated. Could you please direct me to your sources for your consonant-shiftings in the given languages? Time and place is essential here, for these sounds shift over time and from place to place, where typically /e/ becomes /a/ or the other way around, /v/ becomes /b/ or /f/ and so on. There are often quite strict seemingly doctrinal mechanisms behind these changes, but they seem to happen all by themselves, as history's progressing.

ἄβυσσος "Abyssos" is the Greek name for the "Bottomless Pit", could this have been simply one of the oldest cities of Ancient Egypt, Abydos? And Ἀβαδδών "Abaddon" also sounds rather similar and is the Greek name for the angel of the Abyss or 'The Bootomless Pit'.... Then again, this is according to Greek tradition if so, and this far back predates the Greeks by millennia. And according to Wikipedia article earlier in this §; «The English name [Abydos] comes from the Greek Ἄβυδος, a name borrowed by Greek geographers from the unrelated city of Abydos on the Hellespont.» The ancient Egyptian name was «Abdju» ==> Apsu anyone?!? Fascinating place.

Anyway, thanks for the read, keep up the good work!

edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: misc marks and typos /c

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

no, i don't think it's actually underground in the sense of the location the person ends up at after they go in it/get hurled into it, or what not. it's better stated as the "gate" of god. for example, in revelation 9, the bottomless pit
(abyss in the original language), has a gate that has to be unlocked. and the description of it, is identical to the hebrew meaning -- cauldron of god.

I went through the nine gates the fire cleansed my soul and now i see through the symbols of language...

Sorry, i'm sure your post has an entirely different meaning than i just gave it. But it was all there, i was there, i couldn't resist...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If there is a pit somewhere that corresponds to scripture, it's probably just a ceremonial pit not a literal stargate lol. The real stargate is consciousness.

👣

edit on 932MondayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuMondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

or the grail and all that liquid containing bowl-ish things are often symbolic for female. Maybe hints to an oracle, like an earlier delphi?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

i think it goes all the way back to abzu, which is misunderstood to be water, which is actually what it looks like. which later became absu and apsu (see the earlier name of the bronze sea (apsu)). dyslexic flip.
edit on 2-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: BlueMule

or the grail and all that liquid containing bowl-ish things are often symbolic for female. Maybe hints to an oracle, like an earlier delphi?

i theorize that they misunderstood the female / male intercourse (Sex magick) as being a gate opener. and that this idea stemmed from the misunderstanding of enuma elish, which had deified the abzu, making it into a god named abzu who was mated to tiamat, a goddess. the actual abzu predated the enuma elish and was understood to be a watery gate to someplace else or simply pure water, accessible via the temples, or even underground water streams of non-salt water (fresh water in other words). but it was never a god until enuma elish. then enki "kills" abzu, causing tiamat to mate with kingu instead. here kingu is another gate that tiamat is mating with. these are not references to sex, they are references to a gate and its generated wormhole (tiamat), because abzu was never a god. abzu was operated by "gods" but it was actually an inanimate object in texts that predated enuma elish.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
another reason people assume it's related to sexual energy or out of body experience (like astral projection or consciousness / visions, etc) is because of ezekiel's "vision" of wheels within wheels, but if you read those passages carefully, ezekiel's vision does not comprise the entire event. he has a brief vision and then the story starts again, and now he's seeing all these things in the sky, like a (worm)hole opening (described as a fiery whirlwind) from which emerges a flying "throne" suspended over wheels within wheels. the appearance of living beings are constellation references, meaning they are points in space given as the address of the gate in order to activate it (just like enuma elish and in the book of revelation - these odd beings are amalgamates of constellations - the beasts that come out of the bottomless pit have teeth like lion (leo), hair like woman (virgo), tail like scorpion (scorpio), in effect, gate address components.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That's interesting. Thanks.
But actually the one doesn't exclude the other. Maybe they were reenacting parts of that stories in rituals?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's interesting. Thanks.
But actually the one doesn't exclude the other. Maybe they were reenacting parts of that stories in rituals?

yeah, that seems likely.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
p.s. note that the being who comes out of the hole in the sky, on his flying platform suspended by wheels within wheels, is not jehovah. it only says it "looks like jehovah", which is itself a real head scratcher since the text says elsewhere that no one had ever seen jehovah and lived to tell about it. so how does ezekiel know that it looks like jehovah. in addition, "looks like" is prophetical parlance for "similar in appearance but not the exact same thing"

also note that the living creatures are composed of constellation references - et.al a gate address.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

i think it goes all the way back to abzu, which is misunderstood to be water, which is actually what it looks like. which later became absu and apsu (see the earlier name of the bronze sea (apsu)). dyslexic flip.

Indeed, same concept only different time and place. As far as I'm concerned, the Apsu was the waters below the Earth, there are three levels of water in the ancient cosmology, the Waters of Heaven (Heb. "Shamayim" mostly translated Heaven or Heavens) the Surface Waters (Heb. "Mayim" often translated 'Waters' and at least once into 'Flood' relating to the Deluge) and finally the waters below the earth (Heb. "Tehom" sing. or "Tehomot" pl. translates into abyss or depths or 'waters of the abyss' or similar).

In Mesopotamia, the way I see it, Tiamat was the "mythical embodiment" of the river systems of Euphrates and Tigris and the crisscrossing network of canals (compare with Leviathan or Yam and the Nile), while Apsu was the similar "mythical embodiment" of the source-waters below, or lit. giant seas of subterranean freshwater we are only now discovering, probably existing under the Mesopotamian fields as they do below North Africa, where a giant subterranean basin is believed to stretch way into (or below to be more precise) the Indian Ocean-- there supposedly exists a humongous underwater freshwater ocean containing more water than there is water in the Mediterranean, the Black- and Caspian Seas combined.

I believe that the edge of this underground ocean goes about as far north as 25° and was the main source of the manmade lake (Lake Moeris) that according to Herodotus was nearly the size of Lake Victoria and by far the most impressive structure he had ever seen (he had seen the Tower of Babylon and all the Greek marvels in pristine shape), with two submerged pyramids that dwarved even the Great Pyramid and surrounding marvels before the casings were removed, and I believe this lake was situated on today's borders between Libya and Egypt, interestingly at about 25°E Longitude 25°N Latitude (compare with Giza at aprox. 30°Eastern Longitude and 30°Northern Latitude). Made a sketch of it based on my research into it a while back:

As you see I have taken my freedom to paint the desert green and lush, since Thoth in his prophecies and other writers elsewhere proclaimed that Egypt and Libya was green and fertile back in the glory days, much thanks to an elaborate system of canals and artificial lakes and natural lakes which are today buried under leagues of sand. Give me a million workers and a hundred years and I will toss all the sands of Sahara into the sea with nothing but buckets and waterways.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Have you ever had a mystical vision of your own? Ever see a ufo up close? Had an nde? Or obe?

👣

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

another reason people assume it's related to sexual energy or out of body experience (like astral projection or consciousness / visions, etc) is because of ezekiel's "vision" of wheels within wheels

I believe these wheels within wheels are the geometric shapes you draw in order to construct the Tree of Life:

edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: pic

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

oh that's interesting!

according to sumerian literature, enki built his e.abzu temple in the abzu. then he raises it up from the abyss and floats it over the water like a lofty mountain.

so check this out: in revelation 9, it says 4 angels are bound in the euphrates. in biblical texts, the only place angels are "bound" is the bottomless pit/abyss/abzu (and it has a gate (a door that has to be unlocked)). so how are they bound in the euphrates? easy-the bottomless pit/abyss/abzu is under the euphrates. how did that happen? how did access to the abzu end up buried under the euphrates? since ancient sumer, an additional 65 miles of shoreline have been created out into the persian gulf as a result of silt deposition by the euphrates river. so the bottomless pit/abyss/abzu use to be accessible via submerging down into the persian gulf but is now covered up by silt deposition, over which the euphrates is currently flowing.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

oh that's interesting!

according to sumerian literature, enki built his e.abzu temple in the abzu. then he raises it up from the abyss and floats it over the water like a lofty mountain.

That would be more or less exactly the way Herodotus describes Lake Moeris, only, it has two submerged man-made mountains. Here's more ==> www.abovetopsecret.com... ==> it's not my thread, but I do the Herodotus Lake Moeris routine in that post onwards, I really should make a thread about it, it's fascinating stuff. I dream about literally going there and start moving mountain-ranges worth of sand to once again excavate Lake Moeris.

so check this out: in revelation 9, it says 4 angels are bound in the euphrates. in biblical texts, the only place angels are "bound" is the bottomless pit/abyss/abzu (and it has a gate (a door that has to be unlocked)). so how are they bound in the euphrates? easy-the bottomless pit/abyss/abzu is under the euphrates. how did that happen? how did access to the abzu end up buried under the euphrates? since ancient sumer, an additional 65 miles of shoreline have been created out into the persian gulf as a result of silt deposition by the euphrates river. so the bottomless pit/abyss/abzu use to be accessible via submerging down into the persian gulf but is now covered up by silt deposition, over which the euphrates is currently flowing.

Now that's highly intriguing. There are supposed to be four of these angels there, care to extrapolate about who these angels might be on background of what you have figured out? Splendid! Hey, that's the second time I go Splendid! today. And a third!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join