It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature Super Gentle, Insect shows its softer side by tickling a toad's belly ( will give you smile)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A playful insect approaches the toad, which is lying on its back, and gives it a tummy rub using its tiny legs.
The mantis then tries to climb over the toad, but appears to tickle the amphibian before making its way across the obstacle..then..

Fahmi Bhs, a director for a medical device company from Jakarta, Indonesia, captured the funny moment in his hometown.
The 39-year-old said: 'The toad was on top of my car and I tried to remove it using a small fish net.

'It was funny to see this kind of encounter with small animals and I found their unexpected behaviour amusing.
'Both the praying mantis and toad were not hurt during the photographs and at the end they both peacefully left.

i am proud to bring this to you all my frends! its A nature earth Gentle From My Country!

edit on 22-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Fantastic thread Cheesy. Threads like these bring some happiness into this site.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Whatever the hell it is those two are up to, Cheesy, thanks for another awesome thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Actually, I think the interaction is more:

Toad="I can't roll over......Help Me!"

Mantis="Okay......Wait....you would normally eat me...."

Toad="Well, maybe.....okay, fine.....Yes....but Help"

Mantis="hmmm, so you can't roll over?"

Toad="NO, for the love of god, Help"

Mantis="this is too good.........I'm going to tickle you till you pee your pants"

Toad="You have got to be......HAHAHAHAHA....STOP......IT.....=

Mantis="The Mrs is going to laugh her arse off, just before she bites my head off"

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

pointr97
Actually, I think the interaction is more:

Toad="I can't roll over......Help Me!"

Mantis="Okay......Wait....you would normally eat me...."

Toad="Well, maybe.....okay, fine.....Yes....but Help"

Mantis="hmmm, so you can't roll over?"

Toad="NO, for the love of god, Help"

Mantis="this is too good.........I'm going to tickle you till you pee your pants"

Toad="You have got to be......HAHAHAHAHA....STOP......IT.....=

Mantis="The Mrs is going to laugh her arse off, just before she bites my head off"

wkwkwk youre so funny guy sir..how can you create such Dialog in very fast time wkwk Tq to make me more Chukle wkkw

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I wish I could join in..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by cheesy

I wish I could join in..

No! Remove your Killing Eye look and Hypnotise background Fisrt!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

cheesy

Praying Mantis is telling the frog its his turn next!!

Frog is like "Anything, just don't eat me like you did your last husband!!"

edit on 22-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh how very cute! It sure is one plump froggie, and I kind of understand the "help me turn over" scenario, lol. Thanks for the smile, Cheesy. I love to see different critters interacting.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Biography :

The Family Member of this gentle Mantis in the mantis World :
*Mantis Father

*Mantis Brothers

*Mantis Sister

*Mantis "Its Me"

*Mantis Fiance

*Mantis God

*Mantis Ancestor

Dont Ever Ask Were Is Mantis Mother..

The Family Member of this gentle Toad in the Toad World :
*Toad Father

*Toad Mother

*Toad Brother

*Toad Sister

*Toad "Its Me" 1 year Before

*Toad i Dont know Who is that

*Toad God

*Toad Ancestor

END..
Enjoy all..have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Oh, Cheesy, those are some scary pictures!
I'm going to have nightmares tonight...

We have Bufo toads where I live, and when my dog got a hold of one he got really, really sick!
Nugget

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Mantis's rule. They are good to have around or even inside your house. They are harmless and can co-exist on your curtains and window seals while ridding your house of truly unwanted insects.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by cheesy

Oh, Cheesy, those are some scary pictures!
I'm going to have nightmares tonight...

We have Bufo toads where I live, and when my dog got a hold of one he got really, really sick!
Nugget

Owh i am sory if this disturbing you..i don't know Atser have a Toad Nightmare..once again Sory Sir..

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by cheesy

Mantis's rule. They are good to have around or even inside your house. They are harmless and can co-exist on your curtains and window seals while ridding your house of truly unwanted insects.

Very Nice idea..how long this mantis Lifespawn?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Awesome thread! My great nephew caught a mantis a couple of weeks ago and we watched it for a while before releasing it. They look so cool and creepy at the same time. They kind of look like a weird alien or something. LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Night Star
Awesome thread! My great nephew caught a mantis a couple of weeks ago and we watched it for a while before releasing it. They look so cool and creepy at the same time. They kind of look like a weird alien or something. LOL

Funny thing is, that's probably the same conversation aliens have when abducting humans. "We caught one and observed it. It was so cool and creepy at the same time and kind of looked like a weird human or something"

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It was probably trying to slice the toads belly open, "damn it! Skins too tough!". I'm not and will never be a fan of certain insects, like Locust, Mantis and anything bigger than 4 inches with an exoskeleton and the ability to stick to ones clothing relentlessly.

When I was around 8 this massive locust jumped on my t-shirt, I hit it and tried pulling it off but it just stuck there. Grabbed and stick and started hitting it but it didn't even flinch. Ran down the street screaming like a little girl and this old man just grabbed it and pulled it off, one problem, it's legs were still stuck to my T-shirt.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Night Star

Yeah They were Creepy If A size Of Eifel Tower

Georgeus avatar ms!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

DeadSnow
reply to post by cheesy

It was probably trying to slice the toads belly open, "damn it! Skins too tough!". I'm not and will never be a fan of certain insects, like Locust, Mantis and anything bigger than 4 inches with an exoskeleton and the ability to stick to ones clothing relentlessly.

When I was around 8 this massive locust jumped on my t-shirt, I hit it and tried pulling it off but it just stuck there. Grabbed and stick and started hitting it but it didn't even flinch. Ran down the street screaming like a little girl and this old man just grabbed it and pulled it off, one problem, it's legs were still stuck to my T-shirt.

haha Tq Sir,It maybe like that, a Toad Surgeon by Dr.Mantis

Yaww It Leg Still on your t Shirt wkwk

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Cheesy,

Only you could come up with a tummy tickle on ATS - Wonderful! Great thread to make one smile. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join