It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Generator Question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I've been thinking about doing some gardening in the house during the winter, although I don't want to pay for the extra energy for the lighting, pumps etc. I've been seriously considering some sort of free energy generator. Although I do want to do this small scale now, if it works out without a hitch I would be very interested in scaling it up to get off the grid completely.

So my this is my question to you... What type of design would you recommend? Considering I only need a few fans, lights and a pump to work, which direction should I go in? I would look into it more myself but I have no idea where to even start. The most I've seen are some Youtube videos but in every video there seems to be vast differences in the designs.

I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I do learn very quickly and I'm extremely dedicated to making this work! To be honest I think everyone should be trying to get off the grid as much as possible to keep those crooks from taking money out of our pockets!

Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

Since free energy doesn't exist, you might want to prepare yourself for some disappointment.

If, however, you're determined to waste time and money down that rabbit hole, well, you've been fairly warned. Lots of people will be more than happy to part you from your money to sell you plans, "expertise", and other such.

Alternatively, if you want something that actually exists and is real, there's renewable energy solutions like wind power where you could invest in a wind turbine, the requisite battery arrays, and ac/dc converter/inverter.

edit on 10/22/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If that's all you need to run have some good solar panels installed. I have a friend whose whole house runs on solar energy. He does have power run to his house as back up though.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

What about something like the bedini motor? That's pretty much free...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

Solar panels are a great idea, yet they do involve a substantial starting investment and from what I hear a decent amount of maintenance. But I will look into that more down the line.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

cavedweller88
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

What about something like the bedini motor? That's pretty much free...

Not so much:

Bedini 10 Pole Monopole - Only $4200

bedinimotors.blogspot.com...

But maybe you should understand what it's actually supposed to do.

So again we reiterate that the Bedini Motor is not an over-unity device - it is in fact a mechanical lead-acid battery desulphator ! It does not violate any laws of physics - in our opinion it does violate several other laws including commonsense and it can seriously damage your bank balance !

bedinimotors.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage! Glad to have you on here...

I guess I should have established that I knew the and SSG motor isn't overunity but rather requires low energy that creates even more energy...As for the big price tag, I would never buy one myself I would just put one together.

Question... How long would an old (fully charged) car battery work while running 2 small fans and a few lights do ya think?

So free energy or low energy usage to offset whatever energy I would be using is what I'm looking for.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There are no free energy sources. Whatever method you use will always take more input than you'll get output.
that's just the nature of things. There are losses, we have friction, etc. There are various methods of generating power for free (after an initial investment and maintenance costs) and some of these are worth looking into. But don't expect something for nothing.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I guess I should have established that I knew the and SSG motor isn't overunity but rather requires low energy that creates even more energy
You just contradicted yourself. Overunity means you get more energy out than you put in.

Question... How long would an old (fully charged) car battery work while running 2 small fans and a few lights do ya think?
Figure 20 amp hours for the battery ( a new cheap one, about 35)
Call it 1 amp for a 16" 12v fan. A 25 watt 12V lamp pulls 2.1 amps. So for 1 fan and 1 lamp you'll get about 6.5 hours.

edit on 10/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Free energy devices do exist, but it's not something you can go out and buy, or find a schematic on. As for the bedini motor, the ssg was never meant to be overunity nor ever claimed to be overunity by Bedini, it was put out for free by Bedini as a teaching tool before attempting a more advanced versions in which he has given out at conferences and such. The normal ssg does have it practical uses as a desulfator and conditioner, also being very efficient, but that is just a benefit to using this type of charge method. I actually just recovered a dewalt drill battery a few days ago with my homebuilt ssg.

If all you need is power for lighting and a pump, I think a solar system would be the way to go, and that can be fully automated. The free energy from the sun can power everything you need.

As for free energy devices being deemed not possible.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
There possibly exists a device called a cosmic induction generator. It is speculated that Tesla had either built one, or had the idea for it in his head and died with it. There is a story that Philo Farnsworth, the inventor of the television had built one of these generators, but the materiel and design were not able to withstand more than a couple of minutes of induction, because the energy output was so great.

From what I understand, it's based on the principle of creating conditions using magnetic resonance, which causes space to expand at a much faster rate than normal, allowing sub-atomic particles to more quicky congeal into their subsequent larger particles, i.e. electrons. Electricity from not nothing, but just very, very small.

There is a contemporary scientist named Eric Dollard who is certain that he can duplicate both the wireless geo-polar design that Tesla proved, and also Farnsworth's induction generator. He says that he was able to construct for the Navy a device that produced enough overpower from resonant induction to light a city from a 7200 volt line and blow the breakers on the return circuit.

Eric has dubbed himself the greatest analog hacker alive:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Since free energy doesn't exist, you might want to prepare yourself for some disappointment.

Ever hear about wind or solar? That's free. It doesn't cost any money to buy sunlight or turbulent air. As for radiant energy, read about Nicola Tesla's work. He designed technology that harnassed the same, ever abbundant energy that keeps planets and atoms in motion, it was well documented by journalists of the day, and his efforts were sabotaged by JP Morgan. Look up the Wardenclyffe tower. Its not that it doesn't exist. Its just its hidden, and any efforts to develop it are suppressed by people who want to maintain a scarcity based economy.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

JNathanK
Ever hear about wind or solar? That's free. It doesn't cost any money to buy sunlight or turbulent air. As for radiant energy,
I have sunlight all the time but I don't get any power out of it. Solar and wind power are not free, and depending on how you do the analysis, what you pay, it can actually cost more than what you pay the electric company, because you have to amortize the capital costs of wind turbines and solar panels over their life. We are supposed to be getting close to a tipping point in the US where wind power might become more economical but in the past it's actually been even more expensive than power from other sources like fossil fuels.

Wind turbines and solar panels are not free, are they?

Besides, "free energy" typically doesn't mean without cost, it typically means overunity. See Wikipedia article on free energy. Solar and wind power have been called "green energy" or "renewable energy", but not "free energy", because it's not free.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is all you need my friend:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
For the small amount of devices that you want to power I would say solar but I would find low voltage direct current devices lights, pump, fans, etc.
Don't waste money on an inverter
The pure sine wave are the ones preferred by electric motors and they are way too pricey right now
The modified sine wave are the type they sell everywhere and they will turn a motor into a hot chunk of junk
Go with a simple design
Solar panels
Charge controller
And deep cycle batteries
And your devices you want to run
I have had a small setup in my barn like this running ventilation fans for years
Very little maintenance .
edit on 23-10-2013 by Thadeous because: To address whole question

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

cavedweller88
reply to post by AllInMyHead

Solar panels are a great idea, yet they do involve a substantial starting investment and from what I hear a decent amount of maintenance. But I will look into that more down the line.

ERM not quite. You will still have to fork out money to build an unproven technology device OR fork out cash for a device that is absolutely 100% guaranteed to provide ongoing "free" energy : wind turbine or solar panels.

Don't forget your free energy device will have to be built by yourself the turbine or solar panels will come with a maintenance guarantee.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If you do a cost benefit analysis, you will discover that for the small amount of power that you need, it is most cost effective to buy the power from the grid.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You're not trying to grow marijuana are you? Sorry, it had to be asked. Personlly, I have no strong issues with mj, just the laws agianst it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think this might be what you are looking for.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

That is not free in so many ways.

First, you have to own that generator setup, and that's not free.

Second, for every 250W of power you produce, you have to consume additional food with considerably more potential energy because of the body's inefficiency in converting food to mechanical motion.

Third, there is the opportunity cost. While you're pedaling the bike, you're not out making house calls fixing PC problems for $40 an hour or whatever you do for a living, and you can buy a lot of electricity with that $40, probably more than you could generate with an entire week of cycling.

Fourth, have you ever actually tried to generate 250 watts that way? I have. It is really a lot harder than it looks, and most people would be exhausted after a few minutes. You could always get a horse and the horse can generate 746 Watts (that's 1 horsepower by definition), but the horse eats like a horse, and feeding it isn't free, not to mention the required investment in a super dooper pooper scooper to clean up your yard of the mess, a task which probably isn't that much fun.

pteridine

If you do a cost benefit analysis, you will discover that for the small amount of power that you need, it is most cost effective to buy the power from the grid.
What? No pitch for Rossi's eCat? Or have you given up on that by now? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

But joking aside, yes, I think that analysis is most probably the correct one, once the analysis is done correctly. For the other options you not only have to amortize capital costs, but have to consider maintenance costs and other factors (like you could have invested the money instead, so you're losing those investment profits).

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join