It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Living ETs Working With US Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

cliffs
A politician from canada testified at the citizen hearing on ETS working with the us government who are collaborating with the us government, not sure what to make of this could be anything since he mentions global warming which is a known hoax.

anyways he talks about free energy and the corrupt banking system the west has really brought a lot of destruction to an otherwise peaceful world
clean energy exists as is been kept secret by vested interests

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
S&F

www....(nolink)/aliens-are-visiting-earth-according-to-former-canadian-minister-of-defence-1040/

I

Hellyer announced that at least four species of extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth for thousands of years. According to Huffington Post Canada, he also stated that some extraterrestrials originate from the “Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems” and “may have different agendas.”

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Is one of them Nancy Pelosi? I could swear I've seen her forked tongue more than once. She is my nomination for the worst human being that has ever lived (including kim kardashian AND Hitler) If she is an alien, you mean from like Outer Space right? not from Outer Los Angeles? or Outer Mongolia or Outer Canada or Outer Venezeula !

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

i think its already posted,but nice to review it again, where there is much ongoing thread about Space and alien live..
just add :
"if Goverment shutdown,What ET doing?" just curous..

Snf sir

edit on 22-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
yeah hes the former canadian ministed of defence so its a legit source but then again i dont like to belittle people and take info from pretty much any since ive seen ETs and reptilians

but yeah the said from orion huh didnt the dogon tribe of mali say the Nommo come from orion

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Very interesting video, thank you.

breadinspector
...he mentions global warming which is a known hoax.

Known hoax? Really? Please elaborate and provide links to your facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So this man read a book and did some research - taking reports seriously. Given he was in charge of his military it took time but afterwords he underwent his own investigation. He substantiates there are as many as 20 species visiting earth. He feels the American people need to know what the govenment knows. He tries to get into some details, especially how they have integrated with us - 2 they know of working with the U. S. government. I believe he said working "with" but I cannot remember 100%.

So we shouldn't listen to him because he mentions global warming, which is a hoax? Not a good reason to blow him off. I like this guy. He has the guts to say what he strongly believes to be true. I'm sure it took a lot of courage to do so. If you understand the elderly one of the greatest fears (in general - not for all), is a fear of someone thinking they are losing their minds and therefore need to be institutionalized - or they begin to be treated as senile by loved ones and colleagues. Lots at stake with age, career/reputation, and family. If even one government person, pilot, or astronaut speaks on these things I say take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This video has been around the internet for a while now, I am from canada and I would not believe what ever our politicians say, especially anything that is released by the Harper Government. If you know anything about agenda 21 you will know that it is all propaganda to make people "think" that Aliens are here working with us. Our canadian government is just as secretive and deceitful as the US government.

I am not saying that Aliens are not real, when I was younger I saw a UFO while on a family trip. It was less then a km away from us while we stopped at a Fruit stand in the Okanagan.

But yeah I do not believe this guy what so ever, and you shouldnt either.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I came across this video months back - and I'm pretty sure it was determined that the man in question in speaking on stuff he has READ, not experienced.

So the video is rather unimportant. There is nothing startling or revealing. Basically a member of the government is admitting that he has read some books on aliens, and believes them to be true, nothing more, nothing less.

For the record, I believe in aliens, and even the possibility of various governmental bodies working with them, or perhaps factions within various governments working with them. I believe it is possible, who knows? I just don't see how this video matters though.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Galileo400
Very interesting video, thank you.

breadinspector
...he mentions global warming which is a known hoax.

Known hoax? Really? Please elaborate and provide links to your facts.

Yah, even if it is a hoax, millions of people still believe it, which would mean its not universally recognized as a hoax.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Dianec
So this man read a book and did some research - taking reports seriously. Given he was in charge of his military it took time but afterwords he underwent his own investigation. He substantiates there are as many as 20 species visiting earth. He feels the American people need to know what the govenment knows. He tries to get into some details, especially how they have integrated with us - 2 they know of working with the U. S. government. I believe he said working "with" but I cannot remember 100%.

So we shouldn't listen to him because he mentions global warming, which is a hoax? Not a good reason to blow him off. I like this guy. He has the guts to say what he strongly believes to be true. I'm sure it took a lot of courage to do so. If you understand the elderly one of the greatest fears (in general - not for all), is a fear of someone thinking they are losing their minds and therefore need to be institutionalized - or they begin to be treated as senile by loved ones and colleagues. Lots at stake with age, career/reputation, and family. If even one government person, pilot, or astronaut speaks on these things I say take it seriously.

i honestly believe him myself hes great in bringing this info out the tall whites are intriging to here as well since ive had expereiences with ETs before

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

global warming which is a known hoax

Open your eyes. You may dislike the politicking and people attempting to profit from the fact or even be free to oppose some of the technical conclusions, especially if you do not understand them or they aren't being presented correctly to you but global warming (or better climate change, for those that can't see beyond the label) is as evident as the sun rising every day...

edit on 23-10-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The two ET's dance in the flowered room of fragrance, they taste from the orchard of time, and they sleep in the vastness of our hearts.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

the dogon tribe had an instrument to show the orbits of SIRIUS A and SIRIUS B, which are orbiting around SIRIUS C , the funny thing is B, being a white dwarf, is invisible to the naked eye, but they knew about this long before the discovery of light spectrum readings scientifically acquired shortly after the turn of the century (1900s not 2000s lol)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Panic2k11

global warming which is a known hoax

Open your eyes. You may dislike the politicking and people attempting to profit from the fact or even be free to oppose some of the technical conclusions, especially if you do not understand them or they aren't being presented correctly to you but global warming (or better climate change, for those that can't see beyond the label) is as evident as the sun rising every day...

edit on 23-10-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

lol nah mate not real its a hoax the earth is actually cooling if anything according to independant studies thats not goverment affiliated the earth is cooling

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That's mad, this was the last thing I watched last night before bed, but I watched a bit of a longer video with other testimonies, here it is:

The above video is part two, so just click on the youtube uploaders page if you want them all.

So Paul Hellyer claims that the tall whites are interacting with the US, here is a brief description of them taken from an Alien Race Book put together by an Italian of whom I made a thread about (just type Alien Race Book into the search).

The Alien pic is just an example of what they look like.
If you want to read the Alien Race Book its here:
free online book

Whether the information in the book is real or not, no-body will know apart from the guy who published it. All the pics of the aliens are representations though.

Back to topic. What struck me from what Paul said during his talk, was 2 things he still couldn't share yet in the public domain. I wonder what they are?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Depends what ET race are still watching us, most have either left, or forced to leave by the ones that remain here.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Of course they're alive. It's pretty hard to get work out of a dead ET.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Well he has all the jargon correct. He must be an ATS member.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
According to PAUL…

It’s probing time.….

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join