It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brosurance: ObamaCare Just Hit New(er) Lows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
shouldieatorpaymyinsurance.com

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Itdoesntmattercuzyoulldiesoonenoughanyways.com

Icantaffordtobuybeeranymore.com

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Cmon man, cant you at least laugh at the utter stupidity of this entire thing?

Brosurance, keg stand.....you don't have to be a drunken frat boy to see the humor in that.

Put the politics aside as we join together as ATS peoples and laugh our damned heads off!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

ohgodimgoigtodieinsurance.com

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Holy healthcare batman! Is the bro on the left christian bale?
Nananananananananainsurance.com
batsurance.com

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by jimmyx

Cmon man, cant you at least laugh at the utter stupidity of this entire thing?

Brosurance, keg stand.....you don't have to be a drunken frat boy to see the humor in that.

Put the politics aside as we join together as ATS peoples and laugh our damned heads off!

yeah... your right, I sometimes misplace my sense of humor...thanks...I remember my days at that age...a real dumbass, but I had a lot of fun.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That's the spirit!

Now hold my legs, It's my turn on the Obama Keg-o-surance.......

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Bump

Not because I want the flags, but because I've been reading some of the threads tonight and some of you need a laugh!

Lighten up and try to come up with a good ............com idea for the thread.

So far, I think burdman30ott6 is winning.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Words alone can't convey the disgust I feel for this and the terror I feel for the future.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Invertedinsurancepremiums.com (cheap if you're high risk, expensive if you're everyone else)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
KenyanInsuranceExchange.com
MutualOfObamaInsurance.com
IsGrandmaWorthSaving.com
itsnotataxbutitsatax.com
YouDidntInsureThat.com

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Off topic and only loosely related, coming soon GeiBroCo.com insurance, parked car insurance for those who can barely afford to insure themselves, let alone afford gas for driving.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Imnotsayingbutimjustsayingthoughitsatax.com

Imnotgoodatbrainthings/Obama.com

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Imnotsayingbutimjustsayingthoughitsatax.com

Imnotgoodatbrainthings/Obama.com

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Was that the same company that already offers a poilcy for writers cramp?

It was either them, or HuckleberryFinnsurance.com

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

HuckleberryFinsurance.com
FIFY

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

burdman30ott6
reply to post by Indigo5

I'm curious, are you in opposition of the bluntness of the ad or are you attempting to argue with the fact that under the ACA the government will have carte blanche access to individual's medical records and documents?

The ad is not "blunt"..it is sick, dishonest and fear mongering. The fact that you have managed to maneuver yourself intellectually to appease your ideology where you find an ad showing a creepy old man eagerly probing the vagina of a young woman totally acceptable and appropriate tells me all I need to know about the veracity of your arguments.

Your premise of "the government [having] carte blanche access to individual's medical records and documents?" is also wholly false.

The IRS is going to be "in charge" of "a huge national database" on health care that will include Americans’ "personal, intimate, most close-to-the-vest-secrets." Pants on Fire.

U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., May 15, 2013, in an interview on Fox News

The Internal Revenue Service does have a role to play as part of the health care law, but it’s not the role suggested here. If you buy insurance on the marketplace and you get a subsidy, officials will check tax records to make sure you qualify. That communication with the IRS happens via a data hub that’s also connected to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It’s important to note, though, that the hub isn’t a database. The IRS isn’t running it. And it doesn’t include "intimate" health data. The hub is for signing up for health insurance, not for storing medical records. We rated the claim Pants on Fire.

www.politifact.com...

Cantor says Obamacare gives IRS access to personal health records
PANTS ON FIRE

www.politifact.com...

And about a thousand other links for anyone that actually looks for facts.

Obamacare does not create or issue insurance, it regulates it, and thus has no need for personal medical records.

Disappointing to see someone of your status on ATS (Deny Ignorance) perpetuate and defend thorough debunked propaganda.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Sorry Indigo but in reality the IRS already have all records of every working able American in the nation that pays taxes

They will indeed have more access to more information under Obamacrap.

Is call expansion of power under obamacare

That is the truth.

This article explain how the new powers of the IRS can indeed be subjected to abuse on an agency that already is been sue several times for abuses.

Two Obamacare Mandates That Dramatically Expand The Internal Revenue Service's Power

To enforce the employer mandate, the IRS needs the same information from employers in terms of the specific policies employers purchase for their workers, and also the hours worked by every part-time employee. In addition, your employer will need to know what your household income is, in order to ensure that the coverage it offers you is “affordable” to you by the law’s definition.

Some conservatives are raising the alarm: can a politicized IRS handle these duties in a non-partisan way? Or will your health records get leaked by the agency? Indeed, the IRS is subject to a class-action lawsuit in California, alleging that the IRS has improperly obtained personal medical records for 10 million individuals in that state, without a warrant.

Others are suggesting that the duty to enforce the individual and employer mandates be taken out of IRS’ hands and moved into another agency. But, to me, this doesn’t make much sense. Do we really want another government agency to have sensitive information about our incomes and our insurance policies?

Sadly you can not trust an agency that already has violated privacy laws.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

BullSnip

ACA/Obamacare does not allow the IRS in any way, shape or fashion to acces medical records.

I get frustrated arguing with lies.

The Forbes article cites a singular case in California where a company/employee was being investigated for tax fraud and the IRS via warrant POSSIBLY seized data that included medical records.

IF...the charge is accurate, the courts will rule the same...but the evidence has not been shown yet and it is in no way related to Obamacare and nowhere in the law does it permit it.

According to the complaint, the IRS agents obtained a search warrant for financial data pertaining to a former employee of the John Doe Company, however, "it did not authorize any seizure of any healthcare or medical record of any persons, least of all third parties completely unrelated to the matter," the complaint read.

www.healthcareitnews.com...

When a computer is seized, it's difficult to know what is on it.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join