It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Vote Fraud goes live on the air!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I for one think the entire government is corrupt to its core, no matter who you think is right or wrong. I'm glad this lady tried standing up and stating her point and I wish more people would do the same.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Our leadership went 100% rogue after our last presidential election and the design of it and the level of control being used to suppress all of the bad stuff usually reported through our major media outlets, is in effect allowing the exact same changes in laws and legislation that Nazi Propaganda provided for Nazi Germany. It's genius really, in it's design and implementation but I don't expect it to be any less deadly in the end. This time around the Nazi's have been mimicking normal political leaders globally in order to gain power and enact their global regime change and this has been going on for decades. So in the end when the mask is finally removed we are going to suddenly wake up and find ourselves in a world where the Nazi's have won they just skipped the parts that Nazi leaders considered scary, the ones were enemy troops hunt down and incarcerate the political figures responsible. In the end I don't expect it will be any less deadly for the populations of the world, as WWII was. This time I suspect we lose, and will likely be forcibly disarmed. Probably we'll be using US dollars as wall paper, and bottle caps as currency, becuase we are still a nation of fighters.

One of the reasons we lose this one is becuase our food supply is being obliterated, and Fukushima could have been contained in the early days and weeks but, someone chose not to allow for that, and probably it was the same individuals who use the saying never waste a good disaster.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
And toilet paper.

So, weeks have passed and not a darn soul has spoken up for Holly Molly. Guess, Americans are losing their soils like the plague.

Why are they so weak? Especially all those in government, congress, and beyond. Where does the delusion end?!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Was googling for the latest annual debt ceiling scandal and this came up from 5 years ago! this seems to be an annual all-American conspiracy.

How in the world did CNN get away with obviously dubbing what she said in the elevator (including don't touch me!) while she's standing at the podium? nobody is even close to her so its comical and shameless they left the don't touch me in there and aired it as de facto.

did they ever find out what she really said at the podium? (a conspiracy in itself)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join