It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Vote Fraud goes live on the air!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey did you guys hear that Obama was born in Kenya?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

This is how business is done on Capitol Hill. You caucus, figure out your votes, strong arm and threaten, hand out pork, and trade favors.

I guess it is conspiratorial now that you bring it up.

However, this was a done deal. There was no hanky panky on the floor to tweak votes. You want to see a real VOTE CONSPIRACY? Up thread there is a real one.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yea to reiterate, in this video on 1st thread, someone else also yelled "they changed the vote".

Obviously, this ceiling raise won way more than just by a few votes. That happens when your country is in contempt of remaining in shutdown unless you give it even more money to spend, spend spend.

Regardless, there's no denying a coverup as well as members in the house confronting the male vote reporter after his heated discussion, and his appearance of getting 'caught' conspiring with others, is thankfully clear in the video, no matter what words were put in the transcriber's mouth.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

This is how business is done on Capitol Hill. You caucus, figure out your votes, strong arm and threaten, hand out pork, and trade favors.

precisely my point. how many people were voting with a gun to their heads? how many were holding guns? is that any better than manipulating the vote? oh wait, that IS manipulating the vote.

business as usual for the mob is generally a bad thing...

i've seen other examples; congressional members voting for others when they looked away, etc, however that does not detract from the reality of the ongoing conspiracy in our government.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

gardener

It's beyond obvious they dubbed over what really happened. There is no hypnosis nor crazy lady involved. Angry, yes, understandably! What would you do if you witnessed a nationally important vote being changed literally right behind your back?

Then turn around to confront it, so soulless government officials (white hair guy) jump into damage control mode and call the press and security to cover up the real story.

What did the black guy slip into the desk?!? Diane Reidy witnessed & called Out Debt Ceiling Vote fraud, so Media framed her as Crazy.

Just more proof American government -and the media - have gone officially, totally insane.

wow.... the OP just develops his own story line for this video?.....I see nothing unusual in the house recorders actions....the steno who had been there for some time, just lost it, and many on the floor were concerned and wanted to know what took place, due to her bizarre behavior. I don't see some massive conspiracy

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

the steno who had been there for some time, just lost it

mind filling us all in on what she said on the house floor? you must have heard it for you to pronounce it crazy, right?

yet all we have is a broken audio clip clearly dubbed over what she actually said.

i don't believe the clip of her at the elevator is complete.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Bob Sholtz
this video is evidence of the audio being blatantly dubbed over. i recommend everyone watch it.

It was dubbed over from the elevator door episode, I've seen elsewhere a 'sound engineer' saying it was a repeat of what she had already said, he was telling porkies, her voice is both gutteral and broken at times in all the right places. In any case, there are more videos out there that clearly show that she was almost inaudible when speaking at the podium and that that mike was likely off. The catch is, was the overdub, a technical thing, (often done for clarity where alternatives are available) to bring out at least, some part of what she said, or to disguise what she firstly said. Also the guy with the grey hair does also seem to have some part in it, (a subject of another thread here) whether Jim Costa or Jim Moran. Certainly the observations made by video man in this thread are something to take into account if the man and woman/records clerks were in fact tallying votes, or members present. It doesn't appear that they were ID'ing anybody manually though.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interest on principal is the one and only problem with any economic system. Interest is usury and usury is banned in the teachings of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed which is Gods divine words. The US and any nation got their money supply hijacked the day it opened a central bank which the first few presidents literally fought with swords and guns to stop.

Thomas Jefferson warned of this exact problem at the very beginning when he ended the first central bank. He warned the American people that central banks are NOT good. Another good guy, Andrew Jackson when asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied "I killed the Bank." This is US history. Look at today!

Usury is wrong and leads only to problems as we are experiencing in many parts of the world. We cannot spend what we don't have especially when the money is based on nothing! God already told us not to do this.

Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

yet all we have is a broken audio clip clearly dubbed over what she actually said.

i don't believe the clip of her at the elevator is complete.

I found this video with the real audio (which kicks in when she gets to the podium and starts speaking).

Edit: I guess this is the deceptive media-dubbed version because you can hear the elevator bell in it. Oops.
My Bad.

Different question:
Why do they seem to call her Molly multiple times at the end of this video when the media says her name is Dianne Leidy? Not suggesting a conspiracy, just don't understand...

edit on 10/22/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: clarity

edit on 10/22/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
^Wow
they took the time to take out the ELEVATOR DING on this one!< Neverminds, its still there(Edit)

Still even without her even there, the video still has a different woman screaming they changed the vote. It seems as if the media and shills are focusing away from the other behaviors in the house floor footage.

And, she ought to be given the right to address the public and clear her own name. Instead in this government, she'll be lucky if she even remains with a memory of what happened, or her life.

Without her issuing a heartfelt statement, this remains yet another of the many government conspiracy, this one with very Congress itself (one or both chambers) conspiring laws and acts against the -interests- of the people

edit on 22-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
Interest on principal is the one and only problem with any economic system. Interest is usury and usury is banned in the teachings of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed which is Gods divine words. The US and any nation got their money supply hijacked the day it opened a central bank which the first few presidents literally fought with swords and guns to stop.

Thomas Jefferson warned of this exact problem at the very beginning when he ended the first central bank. He warned the American people that central banks are NOT good. Another good guy, Andrew Jackson when asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied "I killed the Bank." This is US history. Look at today!

Usury is wrong and leads only to problems as we are experiencing in many parts of the world. We cannot spend what we don't have especially when the money is based on nothing! God already told us not to do this.

Nothing new under the sun.

Usury for sure, however the 'nothing' is converted to 'conquest', yesterday Iraq, today Libya, tomorrow Iran..Meh! scratch Iran for the time being, they've gone subtle. Let's see now, Southern Sudan, Kazackstan.. hmm! need to keep the Ruskies happy with that one, maybe they'll be happy if we warm up the Arctic regions a bit for them. blah blah, and so on.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Maybe so. However they would not get funding for their eternal fountain of cash if people stopped borrowing from the banks.

Second demanding the government do the same.

We are living a spiritual war guys. We have to know where we came from to know where we are going and people are confused about where we came from.

Look for answers with your heart and not with your logical mind.

Knowing who will they attack next wont make difference. People must understand what is going on first.
edit on 22-10-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
sure wish someone would come along and take out all the backround noise and focus on what the woman was saying at the mic. surely there has to be some way of doing it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
All in all, media caught red-handed = proof media works in tandem with government piecing events together into blatantly dishonest, defrauding farces.

No wonder theres all that flouride in our water- we're supposed to believe this crap?

Never ceases to amaze me how so many humanoid(not necessarily just humans) among us are working in league against the rest. I'm convinced some of these media/gov types have sold their souls out to the sinister, long ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

gardener

I'm just not seeing the deep conspiracy in this. I'm really not. I don't even see the connection he's trying to point out in this video between the couple that sit behind her.

I'm 100% positive they dubbed over her initial speech at the podium. That makes sense. She must have said something that they do not want us to hear, perhaps something about the vote itself.

But, other than that, I truly believe that this stenographer has sat in on some pretty damning conversations, has had to listen to things that were evil, and I think her religious beliefs intersected, Holy Spirit reached her, and guided her to say something.

I do not believe she was hypnotized, MK Utra'd, or any of that. I'm not saying that these things do not happen, I'm saying that it did not happen to Dianne.

I feel like people are reaching way too deeply into this to try and pull a rabbit out of hat, but there's no rabbit in there. What you see is what you get. I DO believe Holy Spirit spoke through her. I've seen people in church who act like this, and people who have never seen it, don't understand it. It does look trance like.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You can watch the whole video here from CSPAN. Where this event happened started around 52 minutes in. So you can fast forward to it.

www.c-spanvideo.org...

The house seating plan showing who sits where.

emergentmath.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think the microphone simply wasn't plugged in... FOX News saw a creative option to use the elevator scene to give their story some "flare".
though most likely to kill two birds with one stone; misdirection on what her initial message via podium was in the first place.

Hopefully that lady gets an interview before her untimely accident.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They don't have to be in their seats to vote. for the love of gawd. Is this your first experience of watching a house vote??

Pffffft

Some of you are so ignorant to the legislative process it makes my head roll. So easily manipulated. You belong on Drudge. Doesn't he have a message board by now.

The people that are winding you up are laughing at you behind your back.

There is no saving you.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

What are you talking about? Seems you are ranting on about some thing for no apparent reason? If you look at the seating chart it tells you who the people are sitting at different places. Dianne Riedy was the debate transcriber. You had the people behind her were the record clerks. Behind them was the reading clerk and the tally clerk. But your so smart you knew all that right. So why don't you name off all the people there so we know who they are you know the place so good. It would help to have some expert of the Us House of Representatives tell us who everybody in the video is. Waiting smarty. Or other wise stay quite you sound smarter that way.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"They changed the vote" was actually "They changed THEIR vote"

One of the members voted nay and then switched to yay.

But I guess that doesn't fit into your modus operandi

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join