It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis describes ‘ideological Christians’ as a ‘serious illness’ within the Church

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Duskangels
Hahahaha. I gotta laugh at the idiocy of these comments. Anyone who knows anything about the bible will see red flags when the heathenistic world starts to like a Christian. Atheists and agnostics are really some of the dumbest most immortal people in the world. I'm sorry, that's my opinion. Anyone who believes we pop out of a cosmic burp by random chance and blind luck is absolutely brainwashed or willingly ignorant. The bible said the scoffers would come in the last days and you better question your salvation if the worldly can tolerate your morality.

I believe the nasty comment you were trying to make was that atheists and agnostics are immoral. Or am I going to live forever now? Please return to your willful ignorance and uncharitable thoughts, however. I'm sure Christ is very proud of you.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

A real Christian? Nobody who lets those under them worship a saint is of the house of God. It's called idolatry and the Catholic church is full of idolatry and witchcraft.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Duskangels
Hahahaha. I gotta laugh at the idiocy of these comments. Anyone who knows anything about the bible will see red flags when the heathenistic world starts to like a Christian. Atheists and agnostics are really some of the dumbest most immortal people in the world. I'm sorry, that's my opinion. Anyone who believes we pop out of a cosmic burp by random chance and blind luck is absolutely brainwashed or willingly ignorant. The bible said the scoffers would come in the last days and you better question your salvation if the worldly can tolerate your morality.

Wow you are such a shining example of your religion now aren't you? Isn't pride one of the seven deadly sins? Nah, of course not, you are totally justified in being smug to the point of being an asshole about your belief system. I'm sure Jesus loves it when you do that.

Also, immortal? I didn't realize it was a sin to live longer lives than someone else and I'm pretty sure I'm not immortal.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

there not worshiped there remembered,,u know like the picture of Granny on the mantlepiece,,,u knob.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
General message for a lot of people, too numerous to list. You know who you are.

Do you really think that spewing venom at those whose customs, practices, and beliefs differ from your own is what God wants from you? It appears that I missed the part of Sacred Scripture where Jesus tells us to be filled with hatred.

Or, perhaps having accepted Christ, and thus being assured of salvation, you now have license to spread as much hatred as you like. It doesn't matter, you already have your ticket punched, so now you may behave as you like.

Or, perhaps, since you pray the proper words, in the proper language, your seat in heaven is guaranteed, so you may go about despising those less fortunate than yourself.

Bah.

Love God, and love your neighbor as yourself. All else is merely trappings.

Peace be with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

CATHOLICS !! IDOLATRY AND WITCHCRAFT!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

CATHOLICS !! IDOLATRY AND WITCHCRAFT!

Ah, there's the zealous intelligence we all know and love. Speaking of oxymorons...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WakingDream

exactly! all stemming from roman catholicism

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectral Norm

i dont think its hatred bro. it is a passionate issue very near to the hearts of all involved so we speak passionately.

spewing venom is hardly what we see here

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Will the church now drop its ideology about women priest, homosexuals, premarital sex, and abortions just to name a few?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join