It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been meaning to ask...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been addressed before but I was wondering how hard it would be to have the ability on [today.php] to sort by the category. In other words being able to sort by views and replies. Sorting by forum could show which area is getting the most attention at the moment. Just thought it would be a nice extra dimension.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That would be sweet...but I think with all the bandwith problems we've been having lately, such an option would slow us down even more...

That's an awesome idea though - Or perhaps, it could be set up in the future so that you could manage it in much the same respect as you manage MyATS - so that each time you go to Recent Posts, it's formatted to your liking...

Chances are the mods will suggest you just learn to use and enjoy MyATS for now, although I'm sure you already do....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Can't you just go into the individual forums instead?

Would save alot of power.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Can't you just go into the individual forums instead?

Would save alot of power.

I do. Figured it would work on the recent posts and give a board level view of what's going on at any given moment. It seems like a natural extension to having that functionality in the individual forums.

new topics

top topics

join