It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian and Kayne West are now Engaged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
First the engagement information .... then a few questions ....

TMZ - Kim Kardashian and Kayne West Engaged to Be Married

Kayne West and Kim Kardashian flew to AT&T Park (Home of the Giants) in San Francisco, where Kayne West spent $35,000 to rent the entire stadium to ask Kim Kardashian to marry him in. He also rented a full orchestra to be playing when they were there.

The engagement ring is a 15 carat diamond.

30 year old Kardashian said 'yes'.
This will be her third time getting married and it will be (36 year old) Kayne Wests first time.

They can do what they want. They can waste their money all they want. It's theirs to do with as they wish. But what I dont' get .... WHY are these people celebrities? Neither of them have any talent. Neither of them are productive or contribute to society. She's a sloppy slut and he's an angry mess. So why do people watch 'The Kardashians '??? Why do people listen to what Kayne West spews ??? And why does anyone care that they are engaged ??? It's the headlines at TMZ and a few other sites. BUT WHY ???

If anyone can answer those questions ... I'll give them a cyber cookie.
Maybe even TWO cyber cookies if the answer tickles my brain.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seriously? Who cares about spoiled media personalities or their opinions?

There are tons of things more important to waste our time on, I almost didn't post here, but I had to say it. Im not picking on you personally, this is the stuff the media FEEDS us with a spoon, its aweful.

We should be reading more important stuff, but here I am! LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

FlyersFan
WHY are these people celebrities? Neither of them have any talent. Neither of them are productive or contribute to society. She's a sloppy slut and he's an angry mess. So why do people watch 'The Kardashians '??? Why do people listen to what Kayne West spews ??? And why does anyone care that they are engaged ??? It's the headlines at TMZ and a few other sites. BUT WHY ???

Maybe even TWO cyber cookies if the answer tickles my brain.

People watch them so they can feel better about themselves... That's how bad our society is...

How depressing... lol

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

GodsLawsWork
Seriously? Who cares about spoiled media personalities or their opinions?

That was my point.

This is in the news ... it's big headlines online ... and yet these people are USELESS.
They aren't even good entertainers. They provide nothing to society or humanity.
So why is it big news? Why do so many people seem to care what these people do?

Again I offer a cyber cookie to whoever can answer the questions and explain the
reasoning to me .... I just dont' get it.

The world is a mess .. people are hurting .. sickness and pain everywhere ..
but the news takes up time keeping us informed about these two idiots.
Is it because they are young(ish) and rich? Is it because people want to live
like them?? (YUK! Talk about shallow!!) What is it? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
People watch them so they can feel better about themselves... That's how bad our society is...
How depressing... lol

So you think that by watching these two shallow train wrecks, we can look at our lives and say 'thank God I"m not them!' Okay. I'll give you a Chips Ahoy Cookie for that answer. It could be.

Personally I find them kinda irksome. So much $$$ wasted on such shallowness ....
But I suppose some folks could feel better about themselves by watching them ...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Because our world sucks now.
I have proof....
I spotted this show on the television lineup last night.....

" VANILLA ICE GOES AMISH" ..... this is a television series.

WE ARE DOOMED!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I lost a couple of brain cells reading that then.

I'm off to read the hungry caterpillar book now to get them back.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In other news Justin Beiber is being a douche again.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What does the Bible say about having a kid out of wedlock? But they can still get married? Hmmm...
edit on 22-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Straight and to the point. The world sucks. Okay ... that could be. Humanity just sucks.
A cyber Nilla Wafer for you ... as promised ... the cyber cookie.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

intrepid
In other news Justin Beiber is being a douche again.

You guys up in Canada REALLY need to take him back. PLEEEEEEEASE!!!
(Too bad the Chinese didn't keep him when he went over to the Great Wall a few weeks back).
edit on 10/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
What does the Bible say about having a kid out of wedlock? But they can still get married? Hmmm...

The article didnt' say that it would be a Christian wedding. It just says that they'll be getting married. Kardashian is 30 and this will be her 3rd wedding (so far). I imagine it'll be a justice of the peace coming to a very expensive wedding at a private estate or some such thing. I guess we'll see ...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

"Pouring glass of milk with intense satisfaction and lots of yummy expectations!"

Yep, I'm pretty sure about what I say. Plus, others dream of achieving that level of celebrity and they get up and do the same nothingness, with varying successes.

So we can also secretly get intense pleasure at those who suck even more than us at failing at something we don't even try...

"munch much"

lol what?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Again I offer a cyber cookie to whoever can answer the questions and explain the
reasoning to me .... I just dont' get it.

It's quite simple...
They are paying medias to publish stories about them. Why, you may ask? Well, because they can.
Sick minds...
Oh, and sheeple consuming this are everywhere

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
So we can also secretly get intense pleasure at those who suck even more than us at failing at something we don't even try...

Interesting. Must be a lot of us being vampires, feeding off the stupidity of celebrities ...
I'll give you a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie for that answer. Enjoy with your milk!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
They are paying medias to publish stories about them. Why, you may ask? Well, because they can.
Sick minds...

Good conspiracy slant to that answer. I think that's worthy of a visit from the Keebler Cookie Elf ... and he'll get you the cyber cookie of your choice.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

For real? Who gives a flying #zu! Why are you posting this? Are they paying you? I signed up for this website to avoid this kinda bullcrap....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

This is BTS. This is where people talk about things like this. No one is forcing you to read these threads.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The problem is .. these crap can be sold to people... That why they keep reproducing sensationalism like this.

People are fed this and they love it.

Its like they are interested in how these famous people live their life, i feel bad for these people really, its like they are just sad.. they are so interested in other people's lives instead of theirs.

I see people blaming TV, but in reality, its the people who makes the media cater to them. Media is nothing but a money making machine that yield to the majority. But when they realize they had so much power, they started to making you like what they tell you to like.

I also have this whole theory about people that lie up to get the latest gadget, its the same thing in a different way.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

No cookie for you. Not even a crumb for that answer. For you ... plain yukky brussel sprouts without even so much as a pad of butter. Suck on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join