It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 360 degree tour in all ancient temples, created by a russian agency.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I found it and its so amazing, I just wanted to share it. You can travel inside it and watch everything...

www.airpano.com...

Here is Parthenon, as I am Greek... Its so sad, germans and venetians bombarded and robbed it after... It is rumored that the turks bombarded the Parthenon, thats not true. When Morazini commander entered Athens, they bombarded it. Turks destroyed a small part of temple near Parthenon and they transformed it into a hide out for their armies. Morazini bombarded the temple (european army). Turks hided exploding powder inside the temple and a bomb dropped into the exploding powder, so the temple exploded entirely.

www.airpano.ru...?ath=130.34&?atv=31.00&?fov=50.83

ps: There is virtual helicopters in the sky, if you click them, it moves you in a different camera and/or temple. Some extra things about Parthenon, the one you see, is not the first one. Greeks every specific period of time, they built a newer version of the temple, above the old one! The entranses are prohibited. Thats why the rock is so big, bellow it, there is old Parthenons, the whole Athens is hollow bellow, a city is bellow modern athens.

There is controls to move around and change the music aswell, or silence the music.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Hey, thanks for this! I just did the Machu Picchu one and I really enjoyed it.

edit on 10/22/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Happy you enjoyed it too... I just need to say that I have severe dyslexic (over the normal), so even if I type something and post it, even if I read it several times and correct most of the grammar and some spelling problems, its hard to make it perfect.

I normally type my text in the word document, fix the spelling grammar and post it after. So sorry about it.. lol
edit on 22-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

wonderful. amazing. thanks!

S&F& : up :

top topics

join