It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sasquatch is a beautiful thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Regardless of your belief, one must recognize at the very least the concept of Sasquatches living on this planet is a beautiful thing.

A creature, living among the wilderness of this planet. Rarely seen, rarely bothered. Long flowing hair, living among the forests and mountains. Complete tranquility among some of the most beautiful places on this earth. During this peaceful life a mate is found and a son or daughter Squatch is born. A Sasquatch family living in perfect harmony among nature's beauty. Life is simple. Life is plentiful. Every need fulfilled with ease. Strong in body and in soul from an early age. A family sharing a meal beneath the trees or on a mountain side. Untouched by man. What a beautiful life it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Beautiful indeed

Also the reigning king of hide and seek!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

If they exist, and believe me I hope they do, how do they view us? I think they would pity us for not only losing our way but for also neglecting mother earth. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Greetings,

So long as you don't have a close encounter the species is okay. Now I suggest you go the the BFRO (www.bfro.net) website, click on the geo database, go to CA, then El Dorado County and finally Aug 20, 2005. I know the witness and have gone researching with him several times and it really happened. For him the species specimens are something from hell and they are not beautiful.

I suggest you watch the NGO Channel on Nov 17th as Professor Byron Sykes will present a special on his findings of Sasquatch DNA. His scientific paper for peer review may become a game changer for the species and establish their existence. It will depend on our institutions reactions to his paper.

My guess for them is it will be business as usual unless a body turns up. My best,

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I believe, due to a personal experience. I really hope someone finds some evidence some day. I am kinda sick of feeling like I am crazy my whole life.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

airforce47
So long as you don't have a close encounter the species is okay. Now I suggest you go the the BFRO (www.bfro.net) website, click on the geo database, go to CA, then El Dorado County and finally Aug 20, 2005. I know the witness and have gone researching with him several times and it really happened. For him the species specimens are something from hell and they are not beautiful.

Thanks airforc47. Riveting recount, and from an apparently well bush-skilled sniper, adept in target and night observation, use of his weapon, and for maintaining memory of details. Superb observation.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Beautiful? Don't know about that...

Seems to me, most of the time he'd be rather uncomfortable... Wet. Cold. Hot. Etc...

...and knowing, in whatever fashion they know things, that their world is, in all too many ways, changing irrevocably, and not for the better.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just hope when found they taste good.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

Its not Bryon its Bryan, Channel 4 showed the programmed here tonight in the UK. The official results from all the most compelling Bigfoot hair samples he received from the USA was that NONE of them where from any unknown creature. The DNA results showed that the hairs belonged to bears, deer, horse and even a raccoon!

Personally guys, i'm not buying it! End off.

edit on 27-10-2013 by kode because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2013 by kode because: Becuase im an idiot

edit on 27-10-2013 by kode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

airforce47
Greetings,

I suggest you watch the NGO Channel on Nov 17th as Professor Byron Sykes will present a special on his findings of Sasquatch DNA. His scientific paper for peer review may become a game changer for the species and establish their existence. It will depend on our institutions reactions to his paper.

My guess for them is it will be business as usual unless a body turns up. My best,

I look forward to it I have several sightings while living in mountains in Colorado. I would just say they might seem so nice but if you have ever seen an elk pretty much broken in two you might think differently. And that is no joke. By the way, to put the size of the Elk into perspective think of vw bug, now think bigger lol. These elk are huge and these things break them in half.

Not as nice as you think lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I beg to differ. A Squatch is a large and homely thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

boymonkey74
I just hope when found they taste good.

On a tablet and can't really see, just what is the monkey doing to that poor cat lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Regardless of your belief, one must recognize at the very least the concept of Sasquatches living on this planet is a beautiful thing.

I recognise the concept, but when was the last time an undiscovered species of this (alleged) size and intelligence was found living in a country with a population of 320m people?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

There was a first for everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Man if you think a Sasquatch is beautiful, you should go to a zoo and check out the Gorillas, they are drop dead gorgeous! Take my advice and stay away from Orangutans! I was married to one for several years!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

We know what you mean.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I do believe there is something to the Sasquatch stories, and would love to see one, though preferably from a safe distance. Here in Canada we have so much wilderness that for a family of those creatures to avoid any contact with humans would be relatively easy. I hope they are never found, as my biggest fear would be some jackass shooting one if he or she had the chance! I couldn't resist the bit about Gorillas.... Sorry!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

airforce47
Greetings,

I was thinking along the same lines. More, in my case, of all those disappearances, with strange circumstances, that could easily be Bigfoot preying on stray campers and the like! Besides, when they virtually always instill fear, that's not a sign of a peaceful animal, but of deep instincts telling you that thing is dangerous!

top topics

join