It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Scout leader’s personal injury lawsuit questioned after park vandalism video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
All can say is LMAO

The scout leader that toppled over that Jurassic period rock in Utah, has a personal injury lawsuit from a 2009 car wreck

He says the crash has caused him to endure “great pain and suffering, disability, impairment [and] loss of joy of life.”

Well he looks pretty happy in this video.

What a joke this could obviously work for a living and he is just trying to take advantage. I hope his lawsuit get thrown out
www.rawstory.com...

The video of Glenn Taylor apparently vandalizing a 170 million-year-old rock formation in Utah has not only cost him his position as a Boy Scouts leader, but it has added some questions to a personal injury lawsuit he filed in September 2013, four years after an auto accident he says left him with an injured back.

KUTV-TV reported on Saturday that Taylor’s lawsuit against Alan Macdonald and his daughter argues that, despite his not being hospitalized after the 2009 crash involving their vehicles, the incident caused him to endure “great pain and suffering, disability, impairment [and] loss of joy of life.”

edit on 22-10-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

What a dipstick. Heres another look...

The guy claims on camera he was "safety conscious", but stood right next to it while "pushing" on it. It could have just as easily toppled toward him pinning him in that crevice. He would have been the next goblin in Goblin Valley.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I expect this from todays society. I even expected how stupid someone is for filming such a stupid activity and even going one more Darwin notch and putting it on the web. What really pissed me off is this guy is supposed to be a Boy Scout Leader. Not some sue happy fat troll. I hope they karma him up good for his shameful stunt.

The worst part is this kind of disregard ruins it for everyone else. They might start putting nature behind lock and key to protect it from ourselves.

edit on 10/22/2013 by staple because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/22/2013 by staple because: (no reason given)

join