It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON vs Obamacare : I don't even know where to post this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So...apparently we don't even need the largest online hacker activist group to shut down the governments newest website attempt...
The regular American customer attempting to use now "provided" health care assistance has put this new online resource out of commission.

Did the activist group ANON have anything to do with this massive upset?

No, I don't think so, as I suspect ANON actually requires this kind of assistance, along with the all the other social services that allow our young adults to stay unemployed, yet provided for.

It would have been amazing though if anon had protested....they could have really made a statement...

Imagine if the youth of today stood up and said
"we do not need your assistance...we can do it ourselves"

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom

If the adults that raised those children would have said "No. You are 12. You don't need my assistance to wipe your arse anymore." then the youth today would have already stood up. Unfortunately those parents bought into the you can be anything, everybody gets a medal, sure you and your girlfriend can move back in, everything you do is perfect, you're the most special person on the planet, etc. crap parenting techniques and here we are.

If the next generation is not better prepared, the doom we see now will feel like skittles and rainbows.

I also have to add that I do wish Anon would take out the Obamacare website.... when/if they ever get it working.
edit on 10/21/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

"I also have to add that I do wish Anon would take out the Obamacare website.... when/if they ever get it working."

I wonder if they are too busy making sure they get signed up....
Then I wonder, if they are holding back....because it is not a challenge yet.
Waiting until there is actual usable info (identies) to be acquired.
I mean, it wouldn't be news now if anon dropped the site, and totally hacked it...it would probably actually be expected.
So, maybe they will wait until it appears safe and good to go...
If I was them, I prolly would wait until then also...
'be careful that when you think you are standing you do not fall'
isn't that a proverb ????
X

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The web site was probably down so they couldn't attack.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom

I am waiting for the elderly of today to stand up and say they don't need social security, they can do it themselves also.

and also waiting for pizza to be delivered to me by Meghan fox wearing a bikini

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I guess time has given me the answer to my question

Obamacare didn't need ANONs help to shut itself down

Kinda funny huh

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Anon is too busy fighting the people that want
to trick the average American into thinking Obamacare
is a bad thing.
Oh and your title never happened .

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh...looky here...as usually waaaay ahead of my time....or are the hackers just lazy and only now are getting around to it:

investigations.nbcnews.com...

"At a House hearing Wednesday, Roberta Stempfley, acting assistant secretary of the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications at the Department of Homeland Security, tells committee members that there have been about 16 attempted cyber attacks on the HealthCare.gov website."

or is it just an attempt of the government to put blame for their problems on someone else.

X

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This post is really an attempt to bring attention to this thread
That is related to this thread :-p

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so anon attacks adobe and grabs names and passwords....then that opens em up for a whole lot of other accounts

yay free source programs...don't knock me...I am a friend of adobe for sure but with the millions the government spends on building thousand dollar websites...they should not be an open target for these 'hacks'

X
edit on 16-11-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

they will blame everyone but themselves.

that being said, Anonymous should stay away from it. they can attack the government or corporations (same thing actually) as much as they want, but there's a borderline between resistance and hurting the very people they are supposed to represent. they're supposed to be hackers, not assholes.

but then, the government may well use this very situation to throw them under the bus. convenient, isn't it?

top topics

join