It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Burger King "Satisfries" conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I can't get over the fact that there is a french fry conspiracy and McD's is not leading it. They have single handedly caused at the VERY LEAST a 96.2% rise in obesity alone.

There's your fry conspiracy right there.

And on topic... the OP actually made sense. How sad is it that so many of our rights are being infringed upon that we start seeing conspiracies in fry containers? Pretty damn sad. That's how sad.

I hate it when they mix my food like that and those satisfries taste exactly like satishiite IMO.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

Dr. Lecter wasn't impressed...

Or Starling just didn't "sell it"...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We call 'em "Sad-Ass-Fries"......cause the taste just makes us sad.........

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

And on topic... the OP actually made sense. How sad is it that so many of our rights are being infringed upon that we start seeing conspiracies in fry containers?

There's always a conspiracy in my fry container, as in it always has less fries than I wanted...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I am surprised that the golden arches don't do onion rings ! ( not here in OZ. at least.)

There has to be a conspiracy or collusion right there !!

Ed; while I am at it - how come Macca's in Spain serve beer and way cooler happy meal toys !!

Are we not all equal ! ??

edit on 22-10-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Timely

I am surprised that the golden arches don't do onion rings ! ( not here in OZ. at least.)

OZ? Orange Zanzabar? Outer Zaphod? Only Zippers? Oregon Ziplines? Ottoman Zerxes?

I can't crack your code!?

BUt yeah, WTH with no onion rings at McD?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Timely

Ed; while I am at it - how come Macca's in Spain serve beer and way cooler happy meal toys !!

Wait until you see what else you are missing....

en.wikipedia.org...

Who knew??

edit on 10/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Timely

Doesn't sound equal to me. Beer would make family fast food night much more interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You must not be from the south. They tend to get drunk here BEFORE they go to McD's, BK, etc.
If they served it on premises they would have to offer cots in the back room.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

Timely

Wait until you see what else you are missing....

en.wikipedia.org...

Who knew??

edit on 10/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

God durnit, I KNEW they were discontinuing the Big N' Tasty to the U.S. locations but keeping them internationally. That's BS!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If at a restaurant I was served with someone elses food on my plate I might say something.
Plus the math does not compute. 40% less fat while it is cooked in the same fat. What is it, 40% less sponge?
They are getting sloppy with your orders. The real conspiracy is why people eat it up knowing it is bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Operations

Timely

OZ? Orange Zanzabar? Outer Zaphod? Only Zippers? Oregon Ziplines? Ottoman Zerxes?

I can't crack your code!?

BUt yeah, WTH with no onion rings at McD?

Yes !

Does the Yellow brick road lead to onion rings ?

Or to some needy sqeaky - dressed up wierdo's in varying degrees of hallow... wait. What ?

Sorry. Off topic !

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

so you went to burger king - and they gave you crap you didn't ask for - so you keep going back - and getting crap you don't want

you do realise what the solution is - don't you ?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What a non issue!
I keep those nasty new fries out of my menu, know how???
I don't buy "fast food".
I noticed a long time ago that when I was on "fast food" that I was always hungry, and my health was failing.
Eat real food folks and avoid the gmo fast chains.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You are supposed to not know that these were placed there on purpose OP. It is just a sales pitch to promote a new more expensive product. I'm not sure that enough testing has been done on those, if they make you hungry you may go back and buy more food. It seems like attractant chemistry is never denied by the FDA for some reason if it doesn't kill you within the same day. Let the buyer beware.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who remembers the Fish Sticks they used to sell at BK? We're talkin Old-School BK here. Back in the late 80's or so. The Fries were just as limp and greasy as McDonalds (and better imo!). Double-whopper with Cheese was the most gut-expanding thing in the food industry (and one of the best).

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The second you walk through the door you are painting a big old "I agree to everything" sticker. The advertisements worked to remind you go have a TASTY DELICIOUS WHOPPER MEAL WITH STRATEGIC SATICFRIES (see what i did there, your mouth watering yet?)

So would they slip in something here and there to lure you into getting another serving? accidentally or not if they are reading this, they may just start doing it on PURPOSE!

What have you done!? They wanted to spread this via a viral technique so that its never 'official'

edit on 22-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Biigs
The second you walk through the door you are painting a big old "I agree to everything" sticker.

Wrong. I eat my double cheeseburger with a ton of skepticism and angst!

edit on 22-10-2013 by Operations because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

TXRabbit
Who remembers the Fish Sticks they used to sell at BK? We're talkin Old-School BK here. Back in the late 80's or so. The Fries were just as limp and greasy as McDonalds (and better imo!). Double-whopper with Cheese was the most gut-expanding thing in the food industry (and one of the best).

I remember 2 small fries and 2 cheeseburgers for $2. That was a helluva value meal! The fries were way better back then too. Loaded with salt, mmmmmmm.....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

benrl
all right, Ill grant you the fry conspiracy, ive had it happen to me too, seems questionable to me...

But if you want to talk criminal intent, try their damn Soda machine, its digital with flavor choices... Vanilla sprite is evil, it taste like the nectar of the gods that is Frutty Pebble cereal run off milk...

I don't trust anyone that could come up with such a devious device in their restaurants.

I was thinking about those soda machines... I love the vanilla gingerale. (I mostly drink water)

As for the topic of the op... seems questionable why those keep ending up at the bottom of your fries. Maybe there is somethijg to it. But why? If they force us at sone point to eat the "healthy" fries, or nothijg... I, and many others, will choose something else. Wouldn't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join