It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is the leader of this, and what is it?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A friend of mine was telling me that when she grew up out West (in Oregon) that her father made their family go to this sort of commune group. I'm not sure if it's "religious centered", but the basic thing is to scam money I would guess.

She told me that one time when she was very young that the people got cars and painted them (or something like that), then tried to manifest their location. This is the best that I could understand her, but it sounded wierd. There was a female leader/speaker, but I can't remember her name. I were to see it written I would more than likely remember it, because it sounded like something that I knew.

Now her father lives in Washington (state), where he is a part of a commune. But they haven't seen each other in at least 10 years (he's not the best guy). So I'm not sure if the commune thing she was talking about when she was growing up was in Oregon, Utah, or Washington state...but it has to be one of those three....help?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sounds like some kind of freaky car club cult to me!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
thats about as vague as you can get. gonna have to give some more details...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I know it's very vague...I was hoping that someone from the region might know what I'm talking about...I guess I'll just have to ask my friend again, but I don't want to seem as if I am peering into her past (which she isn't comfortable with) but I'm a curious person...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oregon and Washington have been home to the Rajneesh commune, psychedelic guru Ken Kesey, the original Unification Church (the Moonies), long-established pagan groups and Ramtha, the 35,000-year-old warrior who speaks his wisdom through a former housewife.
retrieved from www.religionnewsblog.com...

More info at:
www.religionnewsblog.com...

Could this be the commune??

top topics

join