It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a staged event during speech about the PPACA website and how Obama is here to help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They are about to have this woman live on CNN soon if any are interested in seeing what she has to say.

Should be after the current break.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Looks to me as if his handlers saw it going down and their attention to it let him know something was going on.

Watching that again? I think you may have hit on it. He may be keying on things/people we can't see and have no idea are even reacting. Surely everyone within physical reach of the President is under 100% observation all the time on a thing like this...so her first signs may have triggered others?

As good an explanation as any. I just don't see set-up. Especially not with a legitimate medical condition like that one. It could so easily backfire and go wild on them to play that way...I don't see they'd consider the risk worth the few seconds of distraction?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

That's a better link - Thanks Meta!

Now we can see that the girl on the left is holding the girl behind the pres, so she can feel when she's rocking (and doesn't have to look round). Makes more sense now!
Good catch!
G

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

thesaneone

I saw that too.
How many times in the past has someone allegedly passed out around him?
He must be a GOD.
All hail: Obama Obama Obama.

READ THE ARTICLE!!! she was diabetic and pregnant...geez...( rolls eyes), you people need to get a grip on reality.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
She just said in the interview that she is 20 weeks pregnant and had not had much to drink today.

The video they showed with a different angle showed the patch a bit better.. was def a insulin pump.. too big to be anything else.

I think this was just a combination of pregnant,not many fluids and in the limelight with the prez leading to a embarrassing moment.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nice. I have been away from ATS for a while and saw this thread. Having watched the whole theatrical seen on CNN, my husband turned and commented on how staged this was. Believe me, he is not one to believe in staged events, or conspracies.

Did you hear his comment about the people standing behind him,paraphrasing "what a great looking cast". Cast is right and a what a performance. Lol... He never stops to amaze us....

Ooops. S&f
edit on 21-10-2013 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That is the point. I know she was pregnant and a diabetic. Why in the hell would you choose that person to put right behind the POTUS during a speech? Think what you may but I see opportunity that was exploited.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
Hard to tell the size, but could be a Omnipod insulin pump maybe?

Or, just a nicotine patch.

If it was not a setup to garner favorable attention for the prez then it was probably the old "don't lock your knees when standing for long periods of time" effect.
The pressure of being on live TV, behind the prez and locked knees.. recipe for disaster.

Yes, it's a common event. youtube's full of fainting brides and grooms and best men, soldiers, sailors, cops ....and presidents.

It's kinda tearing the ass out of such an event, to say its staged.

Why not say, Obama deliberately keep everybody waiting so long, and guarantee a faint.... and yep, some blogs have suggested that elsewhere. Summit's wrong with some peoples noodles.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Karmel Allison has quite a resume it seems.

Some very interesting items on her Likedin account states that she is known for computer/website expertise and business ownership and connections........

Data Mining !!!

and, Bioinformatics !!!

Endorsers
11 people have endorsed Karmel for Data Mining

Endorsers
7 people have endorsed Karmel for Bioinformatics

Take a close look at her 'profile' and business and professional affiliations.

She's involved with companies like BrightScope and Arcaio Inc.

Now explain why she would need an 'ObamaCare' policy on the California exchange ?

Employer provided policies don't have the pre-existing conditions problems.

Karmel Allison

Hmmm. This is no coincidence is it ?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In the heat...at long events...I understand that...the fainting. It was about 60 degrees with 30-40% humidity today in DC. A gorgeous day.

Look at the MSM around the world and it worked

DailyMail in the UK - President Obama catches fainting pregnant woman - no he didn't...

Link

even she says....

I'm ok world- just got a little lightheaded.Thanks, @BarackObama for catching me! And good thing this pregnant diabetic is pregnant

she works in computational biology and is an avid rock climber so I would think she would know how to prep for a speech in 60 degree weather, no?

She looks fine in the other pictures. At first sign she was not ok they should have quietly removed her and did not...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Undeniable proof Obama has lizard eyes on the back of his head I say.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He's only human. lol

Blasphemy! Our dear leader is immortal and you sir are a thought criminal...... THOUGHT CRIMINAL!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

As usual, "Nice catch"!!!

Kinda strips the clothing right off the performers doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I was literally thinking the same thing today when I saw it on the TV at my college

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It happens all the time and he just keeps on rolling...and with the SAME exact joke....and HOW the hell does he see them????

this is also a good PPACA speech...take a listen to the whole thing...

I call shenanigans....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

matafuchs

Karmel Allison was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when she
was nine years old. She has stayed on the same insurance ever since,
despite constantly rising costs, for fear she would not be able to find a
plan that would cover her due to her pre-existing condition. Allison
recently began researching her options on CoveredCA and has publically
described her experience as finally feeling equal to others, including
her young and healthy husband, when it comes to access to coverage.
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T13:16:39-05:000139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

xuenchen
Karmel Allison has quite a resume it seems.

Some very interesting items on her Likedin account states that she is known for computer/website expertise and business ownership and connections........
Take a close look at her 'profile' and business and professional affiliations.

She's involved with companies like BrightScope and Arcaio Inc.

Now explain why she would need an 'ObamaCare' policy on the California exchange ?

Employer provided policies don't have the pre-existing conditions problems.

[url=http://www.linkedin.com/in/karmel]Karmel Allison

And the White House just happened to have her there to tell her sad story even though she would have entered an HMO with the first big employer she took a job with because the (HMO's) are a lot better and can not ask about per-existing conditions. She more than likely has one now unless she is unemployed.

I pray that FOX and MSM expose this stupid crap and make Obama look like an even bigger FRAUD.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I was just ranting to my husband about this woman being used as a prop for an ACA speech.

With ACA many insurance companies are moving to "medicare" standards on coverage. Trouble is those standards make it difficult to be approved for insulin pumps. And it is near impossible to be approved for one of the continuous glucose monitoring systems that can go along with the pump.

On top of that, some current pump users (like me), are now having to pay more because of these standards even though we have private insurance.

As for why she was picked, if you look at her blog she had shiny things to say about ACA. She was most impressed with the fact that there was no 'health' questions when she checked into pricing.

Blah. Just a farce all the way around.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

My guess is that Secret Service or other staff that were facing the Pres. in the audience saw the girls wobbling with the vacant look in her eyes and started to make there way toward the stage. That tipped the Pres. off. Staff on the sides or behind her wouldn't have had the same view. So the Pres. looks out and sees people looking behind him and moving to the front of the crowd...and naturally he is going to look over his shoulder and see what it is. If more video shows up from further back in the audience I am sure we will see staff move or folks pointing etc.

The thread is a good example of anything that happens near Obama is conspiracy though...
edit on 21-10-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think its obvious that they put her their to use her pregnancy as a backstory at the diabetes talk.
The woman to the left in the video, is grinning to herself not looking and prods her to give her the cue to 'faint'.
At which point Obama turns and 'saves'.

If people can't see through something as staged as this, then this is not the website for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

nrthstar

Nice. I have been away from ATS for a while and saw this thread. Having watched the whole theatrical seen on CNN, my husband turned and commented on how staged this was. Believe me, he is not one to believe in staged events, or conspracies.

Did you hear his comment about the people standing behind him,paraphrasing "what a great looking cast". Cast is right and a what a performance. Lol... He never stops to amaze us....

Ooops. S&f
edit on 21-10-2013 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

Your right a Cast does stand for acting cast

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join