It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biophotons: The Human Body Emits, Communicates with, and is Made from Light

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm wrong. You're right. Peace. I won't be returning to this thread. See you around.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

K-PAX-PROT
So we are not beings of light then..just meaning less dark, cold physical bodies that eventually just die, well one could ask WHY the feck would such a existence manifest out of something as hugely magnificent..beyond human comprehension called the universe and possibly others... not to forget inner and extra dimensions that some scientific fields say could very well be a reality... just does not add up..science does not know everything there is to know at present and those claiming it does are the ones to avoid and are in a real danger of going to be proven wrong eventually as new realities start manifesting into the scientific arena..

Those that keep on using the same old scientific rhetoric that we are all just nothing more than atoms ect are really in the premature sleep walking dream that never wakes up..in essence they at present cannot differentiate between the dream and the dreamer.. We are so much more... the occult manifests this reality...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

This is nothing more than one big argument from ignorance and some special pleading thrown in for good measure. I leave you with this quote:

“What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?”
― Steven Novella

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join