It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 Foot Anacondas In Brazil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Saw this on another site. These snakes are huge.

www.theunusualfacts.com...

These remarkable images show the enormous 26-foot (eight metre) anacondas of Mato Grosso in Brazil searching for prey in the murky depths.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

Very nice pictures. Your avatar though..hmm.Saw something the other night that reminds me of your avatar. Except what i saw was ..lets just say a little more real. If you are interested ill show you what im talking about..if not..great photos. Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

Yeah they are awesome

I was lucky enough to come into contact with an anaconda several years ago.

All I can say is awestruck, just awestruck

Great pics

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow it's impressive to see these pics, but to see it in person...WOW!!!!!! Wonder how many pairs of boots you could get from that thing? LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That's a big snake, and at 26 feet its a little big more bigger then this one, in this NatGeo video which says its only 20 feet long. I wouldn't surprise me if there are others bigger then that out there there are all kinds of stories or sightings of anacondas over 30 feet long.

And there pretty much always growing as long as there environment supports it and they have food/prey, and considering they use water as there main way of hunting, or getting around, in an environment like that in the video, a marshy wetlands, they can probably just grow and grow for as long as there alive.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: The_Truth_Seeker

Wow!!! Those are some thick snakes!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

I am so glad we have nothing remotely that large in Northern California.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs.Peony
In the picture under water, or of it on land with the guy with the camera near by, its only that thick because it just feed. It even says so, it probably stayed there till it digested its meal, then it will move on, or at least it was planing to do that before the annoying guy with the camera dressed like a seal came by.

But ya its crazy how it can swallow something that much bigger then its body whole, there are even vids and pictures of a snake, not a anaconda, but a python I believe swallowing a gator. Anyways the snake literally burst itself from the inside out after it swallowed it whole, it was not as big as those anacondas, but still its a pretty crazy way they feed, some of them literally bite more then they can chew, or even handle, or digest. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase.

new topics

top topics

join