It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "God" and what are "We" doing here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Yes, the death of Yang and the re-birth of Ms. Yin. Just as the Mayan carved. It'll switch back in another 72,000 yrs. The only constant being "Change" death/rebirth/life/death repeat if necessary.

| dig it. This Life although "precious" is the same as last Thursday.

While we are at it... Do You think when Jesus said "You are the Church™" He meant that we were to be a tax free entity? Or that We should always be in Church™ and act accordingly? But that is like the above sentence, that although this Life is like a Thursday shouldn't that Thursday also be special?

If the answer is "7" does it matter how You got there by adding 1 to 6, and Me by removing 1 from 8? Just that we "arrived"?

namaste

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by KrzYma

I think you guys should come to a conclusion what Energy you're talking about actually is.

The conclusion for me is in the OP.

The Energy I am referencing as "God" is the, "Energy Source".

THE Source of ALL energy. The point of derivation so to speak.

This Source holds no judgement's, no religion, no book of wrongs or rights. It is the source of all systems working together for the betterment of Energy and the evolve-ment of such a system... to help it grow in sync and harmony and the flow of the continuum.

For each purpose here on Earth serves a greater purpose within the overall scheme of things.

Earth is a system that holds energies of knowledge as well. This is a school that we adapt to, learn from, and grow. We can do this on Earth quicker because of the negativity that resides here.... for US.

If your environment is rainbows and skittles you will not learn what it's like to sense heartache or any other negative emotion that makes the soul energy grow and evolve to the positive energy from whence it came from.

We can find a balance (neutral energy absorption) temporarily until a PART of the system( be cancer or any other negative mass--human or what have you) put's out negative energy. It's a cycle of sorts that spirals up and down (positive -neutral- negative) with different stages of development. Change of energy is the constant, however.

still don't get it...
I've asked what kind of energy, you tell me is the Source
Energy Source of what Energy ??
Like electric or magnetic ??
How is Knowledge an energy?? Well, knowledge can be used for something

do you actually know what ENERGY means??

"If your environment is rainbows and skittles you will not learn what it's like to sense heartache or any other negative emotion that makes the soul energy grow and evolve to the positive energy from whence it came from. "

OK... now I think I'm talking to some religious maniac....

PS:
prey to God, pray for mind health and rational perception

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Well, your 'thinking' is mistaken.
You are being oppositional, is what is going on.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

What if it was ALL make it to Heaven it just takes some longer to get there? Could You agree on that?

DING, DING, DING.... you are a winner!!! lol

That is exactly what the OP is implying.

Jesus is used as a metaphor....a his-story, if you will.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

still don't get it...
I've asked what kind of energy, you tell me is the Source
Energy Source of what Energy ??
Like electric or magnetic ??
How is Knowledge an energy?? Well, knowledge can be used for something

do you actually know what ENERGY means??

"If your environment is rainbows and skittles you will not learn what it's like to sense heartache or any other negative emotion that makes the soul energy grow and evolve to the positive energy from whence it came from. "

PS:
prey to God, pray for mind health and rational perception

Do you understand the term Energy Source? THE SOURCE of ALL ENERGY... ANY KIND OF ENERGY.

If you do not agree that thoughts carry energy that is fine.

To call me a religious maniac is unnecessary and cannot begin to explain the logic in the OP... it's actually the opposite of religion that I am trying to convey here.

If you still don't get it... I'm sorry.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

You had me until this below...

Text| dig it. This Life although "precious" is the same as last Thursday.

Nothing stays the same.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

C'mon, pi...you can do better than that!!

Throw us a bone, tell us your thoughts and experience!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

piequal3because14
reply to post by MamaJ

What is "God"

SO

and what are "We" doing here?

posting

And.... thank you for contributing your thoughts... they are well rounded and taken into account. LOL!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by piequal3because14

C'mon, pi...you can do better than that!!

Throw us a bone, tell us your thoughts and experience!!

Oh,I wish to,but lately they have made me a crazy blonde with blue eyes,so I must act like one.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I could apologize for the maniac... but hey, look at your avatar
you look like one, you talk like one, you must be one

PS:
can you please send me some of the stuff you're using?? must be some hell of a ride

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

KrzYma
I could apologize for the maniac... but hey, look at your avatar
you look like one, you talk like one, you must be one

PS:
can you please send me some of the stuff you're using?? must be some hell of a ride

Ahaha! Does she look Religious? Hmmmm.... the mind is a funny thing I guess. You see what you see and while that may be your opinion... it is off topic as I , personally, am not the topic and neither is my avatar.

The ideas expressed in the OP are nothing new and if you want to put a label on it then the ideas of life and death should be labeled as a philosophical idea. For the record, my avatar is a spirit, that is IF we are being technical. She is not religion.

If you would like to address the OP, please do so because that is what this post is on this forum for.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a good little video that relates. If one is not versed on energy and quantum mechanics, it's ok. No one really is... it's spooky. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

everybody sees what he senses, sure, result of long conditioning from MS Media and other "I know how it works" overbearing pretensions.
but still.. nobody have any idea what an energy field really is, or what causes mass.
they know how to measure both, but still not how they work.
in fact, they don't even know exactly how all of them interact
not speaking of where it all come from...

those are thoughts I spend my time on

what you write about is for me, like you were trying to simplify all forces and directions into one big, from itself coming, mystical energy... I think you simplify for the try to understand.
Now, you conclude you know, so you try your theory on us, editing and completing your thoughts.

so... SPIRIT... no angel ??

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Avatars always express the truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Sure, we all are guided by what our senses tell us and we also only see that which the light shows us.

What is Light? Energy?

When you go to the root of what we have collected as a consensus with our senses we come to the conclusion what we think we know about energy.

Do you think it's just a coincidence people who experience a NDE explain a bright light and warm love radiating them? Does this sound like an energy field? There is another theme as well... a tunnel. Think the tunnel is energy? Everything is energy and everything transforms.

This is not Religion... and while the avatar may be a spirit who is an Angel, still doesn't make her religious. Spiritual maybe.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

HAHAHA

someone has said "Science has become a Religion"... he was right

btw: does people who make this pseudo scientific clips do any research on what they are telling?
or do they just repeat the same over and over again...
"Tell the lie long enough..... "

still, non of the questions were answered

PS:
how can someone convince others by saying, that his theory is so complex, not even the great physicist can fully understand it. It must be right because it is so hard to understand. And if ordinary people don't understand it, it makes it even more trustworthy...
WTF

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Address the OP or move on.... seriously. I am wasting energy here. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That "Thursday" of last week was also "special" and that they are ALL "special" they don't need/desire the designation. If it is the "same" as in comparison sakes then that falls on "The Creator" (the Self) for not getting every thing they desire.. (manifesting what it is they desire; those who don't see through the illusion will manifest their "doubts", thus, proving that it indeed "works") | take full responsibility for not being clearer.

"Change" is the only constant...

Alfred Epstein segue: Have You seen the pic of Al playing a guitar? | use it as an Avatar on various sites. (| AM a computer neophyte at best and can't figure out how to do Avatars on this here site...) But anyways that brand of guitar came to market in 1963, so how is it Al is strumming said guitar when He "died" in 1955?

For the One not getting it perhaps this may help? You ever see a cell under a microscope? You watch as "like" materials get sucked in and non-positive gets repelled? Or like a magnet works? Energy is energy... You get what You put out.. "Change Your thought or You'll get what You always got"

We Are NOT humans having a "Spiritual Experience" but Spirits having a Human experience... "It" is BEAUTIFUL, | hope everyBody "gets it" and Once You do get it You can't lose it, the more You use the more You get. What's NOT to LOVE?

namaste

P.S. In this "common passerby's opinion" it doesn't separate One from God/Source/? it gets the Self closer, eliminating the "Middle Man" (Preacher; the One making a $$ on God's word) again just like the Mayans foresaw. Organized ®eligion™, Gov't., military are Patriarchal, Yang, light energy. Mother Earth is NOT only LIVING, She too needs to "evolve" She is shifting to Yin, Devine Feminine, dark energy, cool side of the mountain... |'m ALL for it.

P.S.S. Also in my opinion, opinions themSelf are like butts, everyBody has One and everyBody else's stinks...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

not for the energy to be waisted, here my thought on God and We

God, is what you make up.
What lets you sleep at night.
A term we learned to use do describe what we don't understand.

On the end it doesn't matter how you call it. For you it's "Energy" or whatever you think is on "the end"

what We are doing here? ...all you can imagine. Most of the time eating and sleeping

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

I like your analogy a lot!!!

Some of us are just more analytical, I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join