It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive thoughts and prayers to missing people...

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hi folks,

I would like to dedicate this thread to all of those out there on our big chunk of earth who are missing and who are missed by their loved ones and friends.

This thread is also dedicated to those of you who care and are living in worry...

Maybe you might be lurking here, maybe not, maybe someone knows where that missing person might be.

Remember that you have loved ones and friends and friends also on ATS that care for you...

Positive thoughts and prayers go out to you hoping that you are safe and well.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Please fellow members, out of respect to those who may be missing, please do not use names as this will go against T and Cs and will only end up having this thread closed.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Rodinus because: Words highlighted

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Currently I know of three ATSers that are missing, and I am sure there are many more. There is a vacuum where you were, we weave a fabric here, and your weft and warp leave holes in the cloth when you are gone.

I worry. You are family and I miss you.

It may be that you do not even know I exist, it does not matter, I know of you. I see your posts, threads. They make me think, laugh, cry, be a better me. There can be no replacement for you, no one has your eyes, heart, way of seeing the world.

I hope you are ok, at minimal and flourishing at best. Please know that you matter and there are people here who love you just because.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

It's a worrying time when people go missing but most of the time they do so for a reason and return safely when they've worked out what they need to work out , at times like these it's important to stay positive for those waiting .

I think I understand the meaning of the thread and hope our lost sheep and others that have needed to get away return safely and soon .

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Dearest Rodinus,
You are such a good soul.
Yes, I just found out that someone I care about...part of our ATS family...is indeed missing.
The worst part, is NOT knowing....not knowing if they are okay.

For everyone who is missing someone...and to anyone who is missing....you are loved and people do care.
Please stay safe. Make good choices.
*love and hugs*
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

There are those on ATS that I consider be my extended
family, yourself included Rod.
And I do worry when they don't post for a while,
Even more so when u2u's go unanswered. But ordinarily
It's just real life getting the way of ATS.

If I went trekking for a month or two and had
neglected to mention it, l guess one or two people
might ask after me.

But it doesn't mean any harm has befallen me.

Let's stay positive people

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Nice idea and gesture Rod.
It can not hurt to have the ATS collective sending some positive vibes !

Sending !

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My heart and my prayers go out to anyone who is missing.
My eyes are blurred as I take a breath.
-nat

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If you can see this, Sir, a ton of people are worried by your sudden absence, and everyone misses you. More people than you can imagine care about you.

I just hope you are somewhere safe, and that you are keeping warm with the weather turning.

Please be okay

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wonderful thread. I had learned something years ago when my computer died and I was missing for a while. When I returned, I was absolutely stunned at all the PM's from people, people I that I didn't think would be so worried and upset. So...if anyone here ends up sick or their computer dies or whatever, please appoint an online friend to post about why you are missing. I have someone who will be doing that for me if the time comes where it is necessary. We chat online everyday so he knows if I'm gone for even a day, something is up and he will call to find out what's up.

Never underestimate how much people genuinely care about you.

For all those who are missing, you are in our thoughts, hearts and prayers. Sending love and light to you all.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What a wonderful idea!
Some of us have lost beautiful souls missing here and out there.
May they all return safely to the love and warmth of family and friends. 🌸

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A deep and sincere thank you so far to all who have posted on this thread.

For once i am going to keep my emotions to myself and fingers off the keyboard and leave this thread for you all to contribute in letting those special people out there know how much we all care.

Thank you once again.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What a lovely thread.

I don't know that many people here well yet but after seeing this thread I would be happy to get to learn more about people here.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm addressing this reply to the gentleman for whom this thread was written, on the outside chance he checks in and reads this.

Sir,
You demonstrated to me early on that you are a kind and gentle soul.
If you find yourself anywhere near New Orleans, please message me if you need anything.
Discretion, transportation, food & shelter, friendly faces and even financial support would not be any problem at all, as a matter of fact, it would be my pleasure.
I've also joined a certain facebook group for the purpose of making myself easier to contact.
I full well understand the urge to walk away from things for a while. I've been there.
Don't hesitate to contact me for any reason.
t&a

edit on 21-10-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Friends absent are not by any means forgotten. 'Wishing you sweet sleep if you're tired, peace if you're in turmoil, and love, warmth and strength no matter where you are. You can always find your way home when you're ready...just tap your ruby slippers, take the second star to the right and go straight on till morning, or turn left at the Big Chicken. (Not everyone will understand that last one, but that's OK.)

Love,

Grace

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I officially joined ATS last December. I don't post much, but I read often, almost daily. So I get to know a lot of avatars/names, and I've noticed since the new format launched, that I don't recognize as many names/faces these days. So it feels like many have left ATS or are taking a break. When I read an old thread from 2010/2011, I see so many names that are no longer posting here. It makes me sad.

But, more importantly, there are a couple folks who have gone missing around here that I really really am anxious about. Sounds silly in a way, those folks probably have no idea who my avatar is but I "know" them. And a certain individual in particular has tugged at my heart for awhile now. This past weekend, I panicked, realizing I haven't seen this person posting lately, so I looked into their profile to see when last posted. And then I got really worried.

And, while we're at it, let's wish peace in everyone's hearts for their missing loved ones - runaway teens, those who ended up addicted and homeless, those who have vanished.

But, to my ATS friend, in case you see this, WE LOVE YOU. Truly. Not as an avatar/name, but as the real-life, flesh and blood, weaknesses and strengths person. Sending you much love, dear one. Much light. Be well.

We'll be waiting.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I've noticed since the new format launched, that I don't recognize as many names/faces these days. So it feels like many have left ATS or are taking a break.
reply to post by Galadriel

I noticed this as well. It is sad.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Night Star

I've noticed since the new format launched, that I don't recognize as many names/faces these days. So it feels like many have left ATS or are taking a break.
reply to post by Galadriel

I noticed this as well. It is sad.

I bet some are still here. Maybe hard to recognize.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks for this thread Rodinus I know that I'm not a big poster here but I am here most everyday reading and learning and have come to know most everyone. My heart is heavy and I'm sending prayers out and hoping all will be well as winter approaches.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think I know who this thread is for. I think we all do. This goes out to him.

If you find your way to Miami, OK, try and get in contact with me. Lots of people here are worried about you. I hope everything is okay.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
May I be another person to add my positive thoughts and sentiment to this thread. I am thinking specifically of a gentleman who is well known on this board, and whose beautiful soul shines through his words. Thinking of you in this time - may you speedily find your way home (wheresoever home may be). Best wishes on your path - be safe!

new topics

top topics

join