It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Bush see Osama's nuke in video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just came across this article on MSNBC

It is dated 11-15-2004 and in it Bush states

- The single greatest danger facing humanity, President Bush says, is the threat of nuclear weapons falling into terrorist hands.

Now why is the threat of nukes on the table this week with the announcments of the religous backing that OBL now has?

Is it because the second tape (which Al-Jazeera was supposedly forced not to show) includes OBL with proof that he has this weapon.

Why is this CIA guy all of a sudden coming out and stating that he is certain that there will be a nuke attack?
Is this what the US admin will use to say we warned you?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I would guess that if that was on the tape that it would have leaked by now, the arabs have the tape remember.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I would guess that if that was on the tape that it would have leaked by now, the arabs have the tape remember.

I don't know edsinger. There has been a big turn in what Al-Jazeera has been reporting since they were stopped from airing the supposed second tape.

I really believe that something was in the video strong enough to prompt all this sudden nuke talk. Fatwa, CIA, Bush meetings on nukes.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
not if the US is putting presure on them or giveing them a donation to keep ther mouths shut

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Cheney has been saying this for the last 8 months. It's not Rocket Science. I would not read too much into this. My .02

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Cheney has been saying this for the last 8 months. It's not Rocket Science. I would not read too much into this. My .02

Well yes I would agree, but just what is on the tape?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I agree 100% they are just getting ready for the big I told you so on the next Bush production of a terror attack.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If Bin Laden did have a nuke surely he would have used it by now. I mean serioulsy , it's not as though it wuold be had to smuggle into the country.

Whilst there is the threat of nuclear attack, don't forget these suitcase nukes are tiny compared to teh warheads sitting atop missiles and inside aircraft bombs.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would have to agree if he had a nuke why hasn't he used it? Unless the tape was some kind of signal to a sleeper agent in the US. But I would have to believe that Osama would have another way to signal things other than tapes.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
If Bin Laden did have a nuke surely he would have used it by now. I mean serioulsy , it's not as though it wuold be had to smuggle into the country.

Well, not necessarily. In fact, I flat out disagree, and here's why:
If you were a military strategist, and were planning carefully the delivery of a nuclear device, so many factors would have to be taken into consideration, and so many things would have to be in place to do it at the exact right moment and location, so as to maximize it's effects. In addition to that, according to source posts on here recently, there may be a lot more peripheal plans that need to be executed along with it, which would also affect greatly where and WHEN this was done. What I read was indeed scary, that they were planning 1) to set the nuke off, 2) to have crop dusters waiting to deliver smallpox, and 3) to have suicide bombers take out our vaccination manufacturing labs....ALL THIS AT THE SAME TIME.

Sure, who knows if it's true, but damn. Just damn.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I reckon the timing of this 'story' is all about the growing criticism over the election and the flaws that have been coming to light.

Ralph Nader has certainly increased the volume on this.

So where's the surprise in a little distraction?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I reckon the timing of this 'story' is all about the growing criticism over the election and the flaws that have been coming to light.

For crying out loud...what do we have to DO in this country to end this babble?! President Bush won the electoral college, popular vote, and my grandma's bingo hall...the full monty! Stop the insanity!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Whilst there is the threat of nuclear attack, don't forget these suitcase nukes are tiny compared to teh warheads sitting atop missiles and inside aircraft bombs.

Actually, he would probally have to smuggle it in. I doubt he has a delivery mechanism that is capable of inter-contenental travel.

Also, if it were "launched" from one of our neighbors, well....sucks to be them.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If a nuclear device was to be smuggled in, it would defintatly be by sea. Millions of cargo crates are moved in/out of the US every day - they're defintatly not all checked. It cant be hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
What I read was indeed scary, that they were planning 1) to set the nuke off, 2) to have crop dusters waiting to deliver smallpox, and 3) to have suicide bombers take out our vaccination manufacturing labs....ALL THIS AT THE SAME TIME.

Is this what you are reading into the whole situation or do you have a link to support where you read this?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No way they would try a cargo ship. You are right that only a small % are checked 100%, but no way in hell would Usama Bin Poo Poo take any risk with a prize so great like a nuke. All they need to do is get into Mexico and its cake after that. Simple deversion here and there and that Nuke is anywhere they want it to be.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
1. Bush is not hiding out on Friday nights talking to OBL about when to strike.
so stop the insanity...

2. There is no need to set these things off obviously since nothing has happened yet. Timing is everything. Maybe OBL is waiting to have 3 or 4 in place and strike all at once. He will only get one shot this next time. This guy took control of 4 planes and atatcked us after waiting almost 10 yeasrs after the first try. They have nothing but time, and money.

3. The fact that the Government suppressed the tape scares me more than the tape itself. Have a safe holiday season.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Even though they do not check all of the containers, they do scan everything for radiation. I don't think it would be possible to smuggle anything in by sea.

You know they even scan all of our trash for radiation..

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I wonder if they scan our toilet waste? I had a nasty burrito last night and I could have sworn I passed something radioactive afterwards...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Tons of MArijuana and Kilos of Cocaine are smuggled to the shores of FLorida each year. To think that a WMD could not be transported and smuggled in is wishful thinking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join